Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Culusow Dog Firesale Of Somali Sex Slaves To Khaleej Officially Reversed

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The Culusow Dog Firesale Of Somali Sex Slaves To Khaleej Officially Reversed

Postby Murax » Mon May 17, 2021 6:12 pm

He did it for like 50k. This was really though halted when N&N took over. Not too long ago I sat next to a Saudi guy who asked me where I was from. I said Somalia, and be asked if I’ve been to Mogadishu. I said nope, then be said be was there not too long ago, and I was like :wtf:

Yup be told me be stayed at Aljazeera Hotel, had security, everything. I was like what were you doing there? He said looking for maids. I expressed I wasn’t happy about that, and he talked about to this is a good job opportunity, we send them to Hajj, and all this other BS. Anyway long story short it didn’t work out for him, and the minister if labor he met shot it down LOL. I was so happy, then we got in a debate about Turkey’s role he was talking about how everything in Xamar was Turkey they want to take over, and I was like ‘Atraak Axsan Naas’ Turks are the best folks, I started bigging up N&N, etc. lets say the convo ended not long afterwards. N&N thanks for this little thing bringing back Somali sharaf :clap:

[tweet][/tweet]

Xoogjire

Re: The Culusow Dog Firesale Of Somali Sex Slaves To Khaleej Officially Reversed

Postby Xoogjire » Mon May 17, 2021 11:22 pm

Definitely, Hassan Sheikh was a thief who looked for his short term gain, selling girls was a dirty move by him, even that 50 million dollar agreement with Saudi to expel Iran was impulsive, and today instead of hiding his tuug face is yet again running for presidency.

In Africa a thief runs for office while in Europe a thief stays hidden.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Culusow Dog Firesale Of Somali Sex Slaves To Khaleej Officially Reversed

Postby Murax » Tue May 18, 2021 2:01 am

Xoogjire,

Indeed, which is a why people like him never darag because lacag xaaraan has no barakah. He could get a billion, and lose it all. Case in point now, all the money he stole 2014-2018 all gone.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 5:24 am

ulusow seller of somali women wants to come back in 2021 and sell more

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 5:26 am

Definitely, Hassan Sheikh was a thief who looked for his short term gain, selling girls was a dirty move by him, even that 50 million dollar agreement with Saudi to expel Iran was impulsive, and today instead of hiding his tuug face is yet again running for presidency.

why did your boy kheyre join hassan sheikh? will he not be now associated with all that hassan sheikh has done and is doing? would it not have been better for him to carve his own path? it is too late now. he will forever be assoicated with hassan sheikh/ abdi shakur and mahad salad.

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 5:35 am

why did your boy kheyre join hassan sheikh? will he not be now associated with all that hassan sheikh has done and is doing? would it not have been better for him to carve his own path? it is too late now. he will forever be assoicated with hassan sheikh/ abdi shakur and mahad salad.
It's a trio pact between Sharii-hsm-kheyre against HG like Sahal80 said, HG who made deal with MX, both will be kicked out to Mudug and Gedo soon :D

You see right now it's pact to take over this government, the Abgaals are backing Mudane President kheyre because they know that both HSM and shariif are complete failures ex Presidents who the world don't want them to come back, so likely choice is President kheyre simply because the world wants him and he has Galmudug, kg and Banaadir votes, president kheire 2021 :clap:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 am

It's a trio pact between Sharii-hsm-kheyre against HG like Sahal80 said, HG who made deal with MX, both will be kicked out to Mudug and Gedo soon :D

You see right now it's pact to take over this government, the Abgaals are backing Mudane President kheyre because they know that both HSM and shariif are complete failures ex Presidents who the world don't want them to come back, so likely choice is President kheyre simply because the world wants him and he has Galmudug, kg and Banaadir votes, president kheire 2021 :clap:
if MX and HG made an alliance why would galmudug vote for kheire? and why do you think koonfur galbeed would vote for kheire also?

you are also very naive if you think hasan sheikh or sheikh sharif would allow kheire to become president

Xoogjire

Postby Xoogjire » Tue May 18, 2021 5:56 am

if MX and HG made an alliance why would galmudug vote for kheire? and why do you think koonfur galbeed would vote for kheire also?

you are also very naive if you think hasan sheikh or sheikh sharif would allow kheire to become president
KG are going for highest bidder and president kheire has alot of accumulated funds to buy them as for Galmudug our boy Qoor Qoor who we installed will vote for us, even Puntland will vote for us and even Somaliland who have in-law relations will most likely vote for our President kheyre :clap:

As for Abgaals they will vote 100% for murursade kheyre than HGs their enemy, real talk bro tell Farmaajo to keep the presidential office clean for the incoming kheyre :up:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue May 18, 2021 6:37 am

Selling Somali girls to be sex slave in Saudi Arabia was the worst thing Hassan Sheikh did to his nation.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Tue May 18, 2021 6:44 am

KG are going for highest bidder and president kheire has alot of accumulated funds to buy them as for Galmudug our boy Qoor Qoor who we installed will vote for us, even Puntland will vote for us and even Somaliland who have in-law relations will most likely vote for our President kheyre :clap:

As for Abgaals they will vote 100% for murursade kheyre than HGs their enemy, real talk bro tell Farmaajo to keep the presidential office clean for the incoming kheyre :up:
you don't make any sense, MR 7 minutes has no chance, he was used by hassan sheikh/ sheikh sharif and even then he offered them nothing worthwhile so he is still in photos with them, but when it comes to decision making he has no voice no one cares what he has to say. decisions come from sheikh sharif/ hassan sheikh the rest are props.

there is no difference between kheyre and halane. both have the same chance of becoming president.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue May 18, 2021 7:34 am

You appear to suffer from 'white man' superiority complex. European thieves are among the worst, far worse than African ones.
Selling Somali girls to be sex slave in Saudi Arabia was the worst thing Hassan Sheikh did to his nation.
Have any of those girls been interviewed & confirmed they're 'sex slave in Saudi Arabia'? It's one thing getting the facts right, another thing jumping on the bandwagon.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed May 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Goodnews, I welcome the government for this move.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.