Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Globalist warlord and Kenyan citizen HSM says you shouldn’t send condolences to Gedo!!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING: Globalist warlord and Kenyan citizen HSM says you shouldn’t send condolences to Gedo!!!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:16 pm

What “bad politics” is he speaking of? The one backed by his Kenyan handlers?

Last edited by ReturnOfMariixmaan on Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Globalist and Kenyan citizen HSM says you shouldn’t send condolences to Gedo!!!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:24 pm

The same man who met with foreign intelligence in Egypt and the same man who’s inner circle is implicated in a major corruption scandal in the United States during his tenure. Can this transitional class president now globalist warlord be gone already?

:childplease:

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=401469

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=401769

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BREAKING: Globalist warlord and Kenyan citizen HSM says you shouldn’t send condolences to Gedo!!!

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:45 pm

I am reminded of "Af Daboolan waa Dahab " in this instance more than any other time since Thuma Wallahi.

Do not tell me there is an audio record :snoop: :dead:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: BREAKING: Globalist warlord and Kenyan citizen HSM says you shouldn’t send condolences to Gedo!!!

Postby MrSinister » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:48 pm

I was listening to this and that’s not what he said. He said he’s sent condolences in the past, but a lasting solution is needed for Gedo. Damn your all a bunch of liars. You are the fake news you accuse everyone of.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:49 pm

I am reminded of "Af Daboolan waa Dahab " in this instance more than any other time since Thuma Wallahi.

Do not tell me there is an audio record :snoop: :dead:

It’s on tape bro :lol: :lol:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:24 pm

He didn’t say that he maybe he should’ve.

The Somali people can’t get involved in a war between two brothers (ogaden backed by Kenya vs backed by Ethiopia)

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Laa xawla walaa quwata ilaa bilaah

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:33 pm

He didn’t say that he maybe he should’ve.

The Somali people can’t get involved in a war between two brothers (ogaden backed by Kenya vs backed by Ethiopia)
Excuse me, Ogaden and Ethiopia are irrelevant to this issue.

It is Kenyan gunships and helicopters attacking Marehan nomads IN GEDO, SOMALIA

Where the fock is any Ethiopia or Ogaden in this picture of what happened in Ceel, -Cadde, GEDO?

Even making that false propaganda comparison is working for Kenya.

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:47 pm

He's right.

I have hope that if he becomes president, the hawiye SNA that stand in the way of the complete submission of gedo to madoobe, will be sent home, and gedo will fall within 24 hours after that.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:33 pm

Caytame, I recently was reading some back posts when I came across your posts during the time Ahmed Madoobe was part of ICU.

In fact, this was when Shabaab as the amniyaat were already known for what they are but pre-organizational divergence.

You were a card carrying Shabaab supporter to such an extent the strength of your support surprised me.

Now I don't bring this up to play ridiculous "oh you terrorist" false accusation, but rather to contextualize just how FAR you have internalized personality worship of Madoobe you have married yourself to every conceivable ideology,political position, group, and camp no matter how extreme or even diametrically opposed to each other.. all for one man---

Who is not even inspiring or interesting or particularly relevant to merit such a thing.

I now understand this isn't about Farmaajo the person or anybody or thing; in your head, you have NEVER countenanced what comes next AFTER Madoobe so you will be the same as you are regardless of what and who everyone amd everything else is UNTIL Madoobe is out of the picture (naturally dead, politically or militarily pushed, whatever).

You are gone dude up there. Totally gone.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:05 pm

So you are the owner of Jubba? The made up the fake ceel cade bombing.
Go learn somali language you borana qotti.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:09 pm

So you are the owner of Jubba? The made up the fake ceel cade bombing.
Go learn somali language you borana qotti.

I’m not the owner sxb I wish. If I was I’ll terrorize you worse :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:23 pm

This dude is probably the dumbest politican I have ever witnessed! He lucked out from being a Mediocre teacher in a run uncertified University to the President of a damn country he wasn't qualified to run. Morals aside, He should have quietly move to a lavish mansion In turkey and live out the rest of his days on his ill gotten money. He had millions and now he is squandering it on the most corrupt expensive election campaign ever. If he fails to become President this election he will be essentially broke and penniless.

Sometimes I wonder if these guys are getting huge kickbacks from Foreign countries otherwise it doesnt financially make sense. Qaran dumis pays yaall

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:36 pm

He said the truth. No matter how you spin it at the end of the day he's right.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:03 pm

He said the truth. No matter how you spin it at the end of the day he's right.
So you approve of his non chalent response he minimized the Kenyan aggression and made excuses saying its been happening for years as if that makes it ok. What kind of Twisted Logic thinking is this?

So you approve of Gedo strikes by Kenya? Man yall are so low your hate for MX wont take anything from us itll only burn your soul :clap:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.