Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mooge begs kenya to normalize relations at a time it bombs on his region!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Mooge begs kenya to normalize relations at a time it bombs on his region!

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:21 am

where r the CBB who r blaming hassan sheekh who does not even hail from that region for saying this is not new under Mooge? he proved them wrong!! spare me from your hypocrisy and politicizing every thing when it's convenient for YOU :arrow:

rejected

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mooge begs kenya to normalize relations at a time it bombs on his region!

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:08 am

Farmaajo is a coward for not calling for their withdrawal, and removal from AMISOM. Either he is a coward or opportunistic because he feels it hurts his election chances. I hate the fact that I am agreeing with you, but ironically it is for opposite reasons. Your hate for MX, is driving you to say this, and it’s my love for Gedo, MX that is making me say this.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 am

Murax

Mooge is opportunist and CBB only defend him not a land like you did now. i dare them to do like you.

i dont hate any qabiil sxb i hate mooge like you hate "culusow" :dead:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:50 am

Farmaajo is a coward for not calling for their withdrawal, and removal from AMISOM. Either he is a coward or opportunistic because he feels it hurts his election chances. I hate the fact that I am agreeing with you, but ironically it is for opposite reasons. Your hate for MX, is driving you to say this, and it’s my love for Gedo, MX that is making me say this.
Who is being emotional now Murax? :usure:

1.Kenya is now with 0 legitimacy for any military action in Somalia.
2. The African Union has already agreed to Somalia's demand that any further Kenyan military action in Somalia including any AIR POWER OF ANY KIND or heavy ground power use must have dual Somali government + African Union agreement agreement.
3. Furthermore, Kenya's previous ignored history is now being researched by dozens of entites along with the "officia Amisom" usage.

Let's not subscribe blame or responsibility to Farmaajo for things beyond his control and let us recognize THE FACT THAT A PREVIOUS PRESIDENT OF SOMALIA IS EVEN TALKING LIKR HASSAN SHEEKH IS THE REASON WHY ANY PRESIDENT OF SOMALIA IS POWERLESS TO BEGIN WITH.

You are what your people are and if the previous president is bought, then why be surprised if Farmaajo's power as Somali PRESIDENT is relative to begin with?

They're all sellouts, coons, and mercenaries. There is hardly country, they are fighting even against that. :lol: :|

As bad as things have been, THANK ALLAH (SWT) WE DIDN'T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE WITH SOMEONE FROM THE MERCENARIES.

Only God knows how much Gedo owes to Farmaajo already for what he HAS done.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:11 am

AUN to those killed. It's a shame our odayaal dhaqameed (MPs have interests in Kenya) are not campaigning for the people they supposedly represent it's a dog eats dog World why should any government be concerned with our grievances if they know that they have our unwaivering support no matter what? Marehan are the most supportive major clan of the FGS and recieve next to nothing compared to mucaarad clans.
Farmajo doesn't give a hoot about Beesha he got more involved into Gedo after he realized Ogaden mucaarad to Blackie in Kismayo naf maleh. He does not need to antagonize Kenya he has unwaivering Marehan support.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:22 am

Lord knows why The President didn't request KDF withdrawal and expulsion from Somalia. Its the one thing that is frustrating does he have personal interests in Kenya like property? Something is holding him back yet I cant quite figure out how.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:48 am

AUN to those killed. It's a shame our odayaal dhaqameed (MPs have interests in Kenya) are not campaigning for the people they supposedly represent it's a dog eats dog World why should any government be concerned with our grievances if they know that they have our unwaivering support no matter what? Marehan are the most supportive major clan of the FGS and recieve next to nothing compared to mucaarad clans.
Farmajo doesn't give a hoot about Beesha he got more involved into Gedo after he realized Ogaden mucaarad to Blackie in Kismayo naf maleh. He does not need to antagonize Kenya he has unwaivering Marehan support.

And the reason they support is because of farmaajo if he wasn't there and the president was from another clan half of the people farmaajo nugu wareeriya in here. Will not support the sfg. And call it a toothless bunker govt with zero power.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:54 am

In the grand scheme of things a little collateral damage in Gedo is not gonna affect Somalia- Kenya relations.

vinshom
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby vinshom » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:31 am

Farmaajo is a coward for not calling for their withdrawal, and removal from AMISOM. Either he is a coward or opportunistic because he feels it hurts his election chances. I whate the fact that I am agreeing with you, but ironically it is for opposite reasons. Your hate for MX, is driving you to say this, and it’s my love for Gedo, MX that is making me say this.
Wow, never thought you write this kodos to your brother, love your people more than one person that is how it should be

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:06 pm

In the grand scheme of things a little collateral damage in Gedo is not gonna affect Somalia- Kenya relations.
:Heh:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:22 pm

He is not a a coward he knows he is a is smart and wants his business empire in Kenya not to be affected.
Just imagine him moving to Erhiopian controlled Luuq after his term ends that place looks like wild wild west.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

He is not a a coward he knows he is a is smart and wants his business empire in Kenya not to be affected.
Just imagine him moving to Erhiopian controlled Luuq after his term ends that place looks like wild wild west.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm

This Xawaadle is a bítch. Have that same energy for Abgaal. Gedo ku waalo sxb won’t get you ur Hirshabelle kursi back.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:22 pm

This Xawaadle is a bítch. Have that same energy for Abgaal. Gedo ku waalo sxb won’t get you ur Hirshabelle kursi back.
You are the one that poked your nose on Hirshabelle politics and appointed its puppet president gudlaawe.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.