Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug and Hirshabelle parliamentary candidates who have more chances of winning are either independent or opposition

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Galmudug and Hirshabelle parliamentary candidates who have more chances of winning are either independent or opposition

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:49 am

WOW saan maa u danbeysay Mooge iyo Fahad!

Most of the Galmudug and Hirshabelle parliamentary candidates who have more chances of winning are either independents or the current opposition mps and figures. Soon you will know the fate of Mooge before the presidential elections and there is information that says he will withdraw from the race if his supporters lose the parliamentary elections.

i will post the indepenent names vs Opposition mps in this thread after i collect information about them.

there r no mooge supporters or CBB like Cali yare among them.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Galmudug and Hirshabelle parliamentary candidates who have more chances of winning are either independent or opposit

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:21 am

let me explain to you why i said Mooge and Fahad have found themselves in a difficult situation.

There are new cadres that emerged from under the cloak of Rooble who r considered to be an independent faction and some of them encourage him to be a candidate among them r the Minister of Education Abdullahi Arab who is a Dir from Luuq of Gedo. Rooble has marginalized yatakabaru Guuled in his favor. yatakabaro has visited Hassan Sheikh this week which indicates that he lost his hope in Mooge! the Deputy Minister of Information, and he is from Cadaado, he removed Dubbe from in front of him and now is in charge of SNTV and Radio Mogadisho who cover the events now differently i cant say unbiased manner yet since and lastly Rooble's advisor, Abdi Aziz Ashkir from Guruceel. this team who would like to see Rooble as candidate instead of Mooge are now competing UPD/Damjadeed and they are

Al cadaala deputy info minister vs Odowaa

Abdiziz Ashkir Vs Mahad Salaad

there maybe two possibilities first a sudden candidacy from Rooble in the last hour or after the parliamentary elections and that they will vote for him or either they will vote for a HG candidate in anyway i consider them pro HG could be Guuleed

in the meeting between Guuleed and QoorQoor and Xaaf they agreed the latter (Xaaf) to replace Qeybdiid in the upper house, QoorQoor staying as Galmudug president and Guuleed running for the presidency!

Fiqi is likely to come back

Murusade are idependents vs pro Kheyre i will come back with their names

Hirshabelle
Generally speaking Abgaal and Hawadle would be free some of Hawadle mucaarad mps already secured their seats as they picked their nabadoons.

i will come back more for Hirshabelle and Galmudug

guud ahaan waxaa meesha ka baxay CBB ee Mooge iyo Fahad iyo askartoodii hala yaabin in mucaaradka dhexdooda tartanaan Mooge waa jabay mar hore

UPD figure attacking Kheyre
:dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.