Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dacare, Dooxada Nugaal - the most northern Mareexaan town?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dacare, Dooxada Nugaal - the most northern Mareexaan town?

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:05 pm

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Dacare, Dooxada Nugaal - the most northern Mareexaan town?

Postby NGM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:58 am

Why does this not surprise me there are Hawrarsame in Dhegaxbuur as well, they are scattered all over Somali lands, where is Dacare on google maps, horta they don't look like their zanzibarian neighbors.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:31 am

What was it that Marehan always said? Hawlraarsame did not all accept the penalty. A large number moved to go live with Majeerteen. The term "u galay" has clear formed new Xeer with implications.

Have you ever noticed that Hawlraarsame Saleebaan buu ukala baxaa and the northeastern lineage system is really sparked by, including the beginning of the traditional leadership of the clan, by the emergence of Saleebaan proliferation?

I just find it interesting because at least according to Marehan oral history, the part about am aspect of Hawlraarsame going to live with Majeerteen has been historically proven by earlier travelors like Revoil and D'abaddie who all document Hawlraarsame living with Majerten.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:42 am

It sort of seems like I have sourcing for pretty much every Marehan historical issue now. It is why I think I should have already started a repository or database any Marehan can access to look through but that takes specific technical know how and infrastructure I don't have it.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:16 am

Yeah Howararsame have Maxamuud Saleebaan :? imagine the dhaboyaco are just pissed off Howrarsame :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Yeah Howararsame have Maxamuud Saleebaan :? imagine the dhaboyaco are just pissed off Howrarsame :lol:
I been suspected that and I told Voltage of my suspicions. It makes perfect sense why they have cuqdad for us. It’s literally mind blowing.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:08 pm

You guys remind me of my old rer Axmed informent; the almost 100 year old ayeeyo who once told me "ayeeyo inaan barakaysanahay Qur'aankaa ku tusayo, AR-RAXMAAN iyo MA-RAXMAAN maxsy kala yihiin, Ilaahaa na barakeeyey. " :lol:

Well another thought she shared in the course of conversation while talking about the Mohamed Da'ud death, the charge against Hawlraarsame, and the punishment was how Mareexaan "knows" not all Hawlraarsame accepted the punishment, in fact there were some that bitterly escaped off (and why wouldn't they honestly considering the extreme punishment) and joined many different Somali groups."

Then she added "the people that HATE Mareexaan the most in a number of clans, including Northeast and the Shabelle Valley waa nimankii waagii carro la tagay. "

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:43 pm

There are no marexaans in nugaal smh. Apart from the wagardhac in Saaxo mudug, I don’t think we ever come across the tiny tooth community anywhere else.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Wow! Hawraarsame have a degaan in Nugaal? Amazing! Didnt know that

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:43 pm

Aren't they like midgaan howrsame and habar yacquub

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:39 pm

Eedadaa s.iilkeedaa ah. :D

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:20 am

You guys remind me of my old rer Axmed informent; the almost 100 year old ayeeyo who once told me "ayeeyo inaan barakaysanahay Qur'aankaa ku tusayo, AR-RAXMAAN iyo MA-RAXMAAN maxsy kala yihiin, Ilaahaa na barakeeyey. " :lol:

Well another thought she shared in the course of conversation while talking about the Mohamed Da'ud death, the charge against Hawlraarsame, and the punishment was how Mareexaan "knows" not all Hawlraarsame accepted the punishment, in fact there were some that bitterly escaped off (and why wouldn't they honestly considering the extreme punishment) and joined many different Somali groups."

Then she added "the people that HATE Mareexaan the most in a number of clans, including Northeast and the Shabelle Valley waa nimankii waagii carro la tagay. "
You know I don’t know tbf. I’m ignorant on Boqor Maxamed Daud and oral tradition. God honest truth

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:17 am

Damn that history is just sad, imagine paying the mag of a king despite not having killed him, and then on top of that getting attacked by all MX and then excommunicated. I believe it was just down to jealousy since Howrarsame were the richest and most powerful among MX at that time.

Cuquboto ku socoto MX, I say watch out for .5 clans, OG and MJ in particular. :lol:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:33 am

Midgaan is someone of unknown origin, Howrarsame was excommunicated for a period, Habar Yacquub some who were intermarried with them Howrarsame were excommunicated and some were not, they are called Fiqi Yacquub in Central Somalia and Habar Yacquub in Gedo, the latter is t he excommunicated one due to marriage to Howrarsame. At the end of the day, the excommunication is lifted and these are all MX origin.

in my eyes you are the midgaan more than they are :)

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:05 am

Midgaan is someone of unknown origin, Howrarsame was excommunicated for a period, Habar Yacquub some who were intermarried with them Howrarsame were excommunicated and some were not, they are called Fiqi Yacquub in Central Somalia and Habar Yacquub in Gedo, the latter is t he excommunicated one due to marriage to Howrarsame. At the end of the day, the excommunication is lifted and these are all MX origin.

in my eyes you are the midgaan more than they are :)
That’s rather a long way of saying they are midgaans

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.