Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jubbaland should be renamed Adal State when the real process starts to build the real, inclusive state.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Jubbaland should be renamed Adal State when the real process starts to build the real, inclusive state.

Postby Phinks » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:16 pm

Gubbet, you should expand the Marexaan section on Wikipedia and provide your sources, this is too informative to let it go under the radar.

Marixmaan, as far as I'm concerned all Darood are aristocracy, the majority of our sub-clan has each had his own sultunate/kingdom, can't say the same for the rest. :Obama:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jubbaland should be renamed Adal State when the real process starts to build the real, inclusive state.

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:50 pm

Gubbet, you should expand the Marexaan section on Wikipedia and provide your sources, this is too informative to let it go under the radar.

Marixmaan, as far as I'm concerned all Darood are aristocracy, the majority of our sub-clan has each had his own sultunate/kingdom, can't say the same for the rest. :Obama:

Let ask you a serious question no fkd. How can Kabalax and MJ be the eldest born when Marehan have history that predates theirs? Seriously, the oral tradition doesn’t match up with the written taarikh. Nor I’m discounting Majeerteen history as each Darood sub has history that is worth a nation state’s history, bias and internal rivalry aside.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:10 am

Say EVERYTHING else fails, everything---Forget even his physical person, 100% of the legacy of this placeholder in time will either die with Madoobe upon his physical death or it will leave with the Kenyans upon withdrawal with not a single second behind it----not even a single second.

I love how there is only 1 permanent conclusion to Jubbaland and your entire effort is wasted on a mere transitional placeholder in time.

It is like putting so much into an investment that 100% is guaranteed to be going bust by next week.

Fine with me, it's your loss.
10 years is a long time for a mere transitional placeholder.

Even if Madobe is no longer JL president, he will probably pull a Putin and put his guy in charge. The idea that somehow as soon as Amisom leaves, you will be able to walk in to Kismayo and assume control is wishful thinking.
You are superficial. You aren't delusional, because I know you don't believe whst you wrote. Superficial though you are and truthfully, I would think there is something wrong with you if you weren't because who wants to admit what is evident.

KDF has been in Kismaayo for 10 hears, they captured the city from Shabaab and they have held. It since. Let's get that straight.

As for 10 years, the British were in Jubbaland for 50.yeara, 30 directly administering as a colony.

Of those 30 years, Abdiraman Mursal was their minion for 20 years, they ended up disappearing from Jubbaland's histoey at same time.

100 years later, the only remembrance to his name is when grievance is being leveled at Marehan for having seized Faafaxdhuun grazing grounds upon expelling him from the land.

10 years is less than Marehan's rule of Kismaayo using its own clan name from.1998 to 2010.

And finally, the very nature of our behavior and culture as a clan is so poignant that Somali need to disclaim it made it the single most important and well known Somali saying with a clan as the subject.

When our people want to warn about inevitable consequence, what do we say?

QAAN MAREEXAAN WAA QAAXO KUGU MAQAN

MAREHAN CREDIT IS ALWAYS COLLECTED.

Jubbaland is considered to.be out on Credit to the KDF right now.

It wil be Collected------as ADAL STATE.
Last edited by Gubbet on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:12 am

Wikipedia is last decade. We have better things in store. :D

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:41 am

The question is ridiculously irrelevant. You asked if that image is doctored? Doctored to what?

You contested the source of the attribution calling it a "created source."

The only source identified anywhere is the reference to what was said about Marehan----and, as any single human being, no matter how old or young, can verify themselves, the source is real and it says exactly the attribution about Marehan referenced above.

I just did a very quick GOOGLE SCHOLAR SEARCH on behalf of your confusion.

Cited is everything required in a citation including page number.

I even translated the Italian book written IN HARAR, IN 1891 for you.

Here is the Google Scholar link ----> https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=e ... zini&btnG=

You are welcome.

The google link is not working
You are trolling, but unfortunately for you it is a pleasure!

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:53 am

Btw I realize this topic does not come off friendly to our Ogaden brothers, so allow me to say I have absolutely nothing personal against Ogaadeen on this issue or even that I am claiming Adal at the expense o y'all.

You are part of Adal and so does Geri Koombe and Jidwaaq clans like Bartirre live in Jubbaland.

I am against Ahmed Madoobe and I am not going to apologize for that; butn Adal isn't an idea at the expense of Ogaadeen. You are every bit represented in what informed my epiphany.

If I concentrated on Marehan's connection to Adal, it is because I am Marehan and I am naturally taking about my own identity. It doesn't mean the Marehan connection is the only connection or that it is mutually exclusive to anyone else's.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:41 am

Why are u even against madoobe do u even know. You have been here years supporting the jva. But they never build a jubbaland. But now jubbaland is build you oppose madoobe. Had he been your marehan you might have supported him right. So tell us leaving out clan. Why do you oppose him.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:34 am

Why are u even against madoobe do u even know. You have been here years supporting the jva. But they never build a jubbaland. But now jubbaland is build you oppose madoobe. Had he been your marehan you might have supported him right. So tell us leaving out clan. Why do you oppose him.
WHY ARE YOU AGAINST SOMALIA, SIAD BARRE'S GOVERNMENT IS GONE AND IN FACT SOME OF YOUR REGIONAL LEADERS HAVE BEEN FAQASH LIKE DAHIR RIYAALE? PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU JUST WANT YOUR LITTLE ISAAQ STATE HUH? :geek:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:39 am

Just as you want your right to self-determination to be recognized and respected, do not sarcastically try to delegetemize my right to self-determination.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:59 am

Let ask you a serious question no fkd. How can Kabalax and MJ be the eldest born when Marehan have history that predates theirs? Seriously, the oral tradition doesn’t match up with the written taarikh. Nor I’m discounting Majeerteen history as each Darood sub has history that is worth a nation state’s history, bias and internal rivalry aside.
It's my firm belief 80% of our history has been lost/changed, that goes for all Somalis. Who knows how many clans went extinct, or that once upon a time our langaabs used to be the ones calling the shots? What if Darood used to be the langaab and our impressive resume is only thanks to recent memory? (last 1000 years). Oral transmission of events and sequences isn't exactly reliable, too many questions to ponder on.

But to answer your question, I don't know. It's not a big deal to me, if Marexaan were the first born, what's the problem? It'd be great to offer an additional historic perspective on things. Sade, Absame and Harti are so closely related it doesn't matter, if one is older than the other it can't be by much, perhaps you guys were the first to start making moves. What's more important to me is if our abtirsi is legit, that's what I'm having doubts about, maybe Gubbet can chime in here.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:13 am

My god, MX really is the bogeyman now eh? Why do you people care about this? Everyone and his reer is obsessed with MX on every Somali forum. Maxaa kaa galay what they are up to? You have some OG posters saying they log in just to reprimand MX members, meaning they're daily keeping a log on them, some fangirl behaviour. And now we have Hawiye and landers jumping in, at least with other Darood it makes sense since we all live in Jubaland and have a stake, but MX really has you guys that spooked huh? Amusing to say the least.

Kenya illegally invaded without a AMISON mandate, they tried to wrestle a portion of OUR coast (and when I say 'our' I'm also referring to YOU), why on earth would we let some Kikuyu mafia pocket our natural resources? Kenya has innocent blood on their hands and have been doing business with Al-Shabab, they don't even engage them anymore, all they do is hide in their bases and collect their dividends that's provide by the EU, I don't know if you're trolling or being serious but the VAST majority of Jubaland/Somalia citizens want KDF to withdraw immediately.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:04 am

My god, MX really is the bogeyman now eh? Why do you people care about this? Everyone and his reer is obsessed with MX on every Somali forum. Maxaa kaa galay what they are up to? You have some OG posters saying they log in just to reprimand MX members, meaning they're daily keeping a log on them, some fangirl behaviour. And now we have Hawiye and landers jumping in, at least with other Darood it makes sense since we all live in Jubaland and have a stake, but MX really has you guys that spooked huh? Amusing to say the least.

Kenya illegally invaded without a AMISON mandate, they tried to wrestle a portion of OUR coast (and when I say 'our' I'm also referring to YOU), why on earth would we let some Kikuyu mafia pocket our natural resources? Kenya has innocent blood on their hands and have been doing business with Al-Shabab, they don't even engage them anymore, all they do is hide in their bases and collect their dividends that's provide by the EU, I don't know if you're trolling or being serious but the VAST majority of Jubaland/Somalia citizens want KDF to withdraw immediately.
Last I checked you are not MX but a dhaboyaco I must have rolled over dead to see a dhaboyaco speaking on MX behalf, stay in your lane ukhti.

Khalid, Voltage is individual and has answered the question his way, but I will say this, a live ongoing genocide that has resulted in the death of tenths of thousands of people in Jubaland is directly blamed on former terrorist and now foreign agent Madoobe, his clan dictatorship rule has been murdering MX civilians, businsss men, elders, mothers and children up and down Jubaland, he has destroyed properties including essentials like berkado, stolen properties in and around Kismaayo, he has invited indiscriminate bombing of Gedo. That is why MX oppose Madoobe its an insult to ask such a question, hence Voltage reaction.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:26 am

:up:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:04 am

Phinks

Why do you have a soft spot for the low caste boons? Something is fishy about you sxb.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:34 am

Sinister, I try to look past this whole 'qabiliyad' stuff, I like it for what it is when we COMPETE with each other on merit and accomplishment, not who can kill who or which sub-clan controls which gobol/city. My reasoning is this, if Isaaq and Hawiye can get along for the most part, why can't Darood? If Darood can't get along, then let's call it a day and abolish this whole government, you can't have it both ways.

Soft spot? I admit I might have some bias, but that's because they are my actual family (cousins and in-laws), they detest Barre Hiraale and what he did to Harti in Kismayo, I also have OG cousins (moms sister husband) and they have also expressed their frustrations with Madobe and this ongoing charade, people are getting tired of small groups of families with business interests ruining it for everyone else, that goes for all clans.

Majority of Somalis are good people, the problem is that we're hopeless, we got ourselves to blame cause we refuse to put a stop to spoilers both foreign or domestic. Anyways, if you want a abtirsi check hit the dm sxb, I've got nothing to hide.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.