Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beware⚡Original Dervish engaged in disinformation. Fact Checking him w/ UN Report on Charcoal Trade by Ahmed Madobe.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Beware⚡Original Dervish engaged in disinformation. Fact Checking him w/ UN Report on Charcoal Trade by Ahmed Madobe.

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:58 am

Beware ⛔: The following quote is disinformation by Original Dervish.

Khalid.....you gotta it right the first time.
When the JVA was ruling Kismayo they cannibalised the people and caused and environmental disaster.
They had no affinity for the land or people because HG/MX were foreign to the region......they even named their criminal alliance walaalaha Galgaduud.

Fortunately they were overthrown and driven out and a new J/L state was born that includes EVERY clan.

Ever since then the former moryaans have been using the last two presidents to return their tyranny to Kismayo.

One thing about Somalis is that we know each other very well......all this talk about democracy, nationalism etc is just a ruse to mask petty tribal agenda.
Beware: 🛑The above quote was disinformation by Original Dervish.

THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL CONFIRMS THE OPPOSITE INCLUDING SHOCKING FIRST HAND ACCOUNT WITH EYE WITNESS TESTIMONY BY PROFESSIONAL UN INVESTIGATORS WHO DOCUMENTED THE EXTENT OF THE CHARCOAL TRADE IN KISMAAYO BY AHMED MADOBE AND HIS ASSOCIATES.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beware⚡Original Dervish engaged in disinformation. Fact Checking him w/ UN Report on Charcoal Trade by Ahmed Madobe.

Postby original dervish » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 am

You can post essay after essay......we Somalis know each.
Nobody needs a UN report to know what's going on in Somalia/kismayo.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Beware⚡Original Dervish engaged in disinformation. Fact Checking him w/ UN Report on Charcoal Trade by Ahmed Madobe.

Postby Halmogg » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:39 am

What OD posted is common knowledge. Walalaha Galgaduud atrocities are recent event. Not 100 years ago.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:44 am

You can post essay after essay......we Somalis know each.
Nobody needs a UN report to know what's going on in Somalia/kismayo.
I am not surprised disinformation tries to defend itself through anti-intellectualism.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:25 am

What OD posted is common knowledge. Walalaha Galgaduud atrocities are recent event. Not 100 years ago.
Anti-intellectualism + regressive tribalism is quite literally why Somalia has been unable to get back up from civil war.

Please sit somewhere and read the UN Security Council Investigative Report on this issue;

https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/a ... 16_919.pdf

THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY - DEFORESTATION AT 6 MILLION BAGS OF CHARCOAL A YEAR RIGHT NOW------WITH SUCH CLEAR WARNINGS ⚠️ ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLIMATE CHANGE.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pm

I've come to the conclusion this guy actually believes the nonsense he posts. He has convinced himself it's true.

I recognise mental illness when I see it.
This all seems from the hammering Benny use to give him....before eventually exposing his boat race.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:02 pm

I've come to the conclusion this guy actually believes the nonsense he posts. He has convinced himself it's true.

I recognise mental illness when I see it.
This all seems from the hammering Benny use to give him....before eventually exposing his boat race.
You don't have a "conscience."

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Anti-intellectualism + regressive tribalism is quite literally why Somalia has been unable to get back up from civil war.

Please sit somewhere and read the UN Security Council Investigative Report on this issue;

THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY - DEFORESTATION AT 6 MILLION BAGS OF CHARCOAL A YEAR RIGHT NOW------WITH SUCH CLEAR WARNINGS ⚠️ ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF CLIMATE CHANGE.
Address the claims made instead of redirection, deforestation is not the issue at hand it is the lawlessnes days of JVA, Hiraale.
Basically what we have is MX have got extremely bad PR in Somalia through Kacaan and now faraamjo and within Dblock from Jubba days.
You may not agree but other somali clans/nations have this view which is what you have to try to change.

Also Regarding OD - i think he should worry about being a 3rd class citizen in his own land (sool) instead of Kismaayo activities.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Address the claims made instead of redirection, deforestation is not the issue at hand it is the lawlessnes days of JVA, Hiraale.
Basically what we have is MX have got extremely bad PR in Somalia through Kacaan and now faraamjo and within Dblock from Jubba days.
You may not agree but other somali clans/nations have this view which is what you have to try to change.

Also Regarding OD - i think he should worry about being a 3rd class citizen in his own land (sool) instead of Kismaayo activities.
Starkast, with all due respect, 6 Million bags of charcoal are being shipped out of Kismaayo's port right now in 2021 at a time when the effects and impact of climate change and DEFORESTATION in Somalia has the country at FAMINE point cyclically.

I am sorry I do not find litigating clannish grievances from a quarter century ago high priority IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EXISTENTIAL EMERGENCY.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:11 pm

Isn't convenient that anything that is against your point of view is disinformation? I've said it before, but a crazy somali is the worst kind because they have indho adeeg as well.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:21 pm

Starkast, with all due respect, 6 Million bags of charcoal are being shipped out of Kismaayo's port right now in 2021 at a time when the effects and impact of climate change and DEFORESTATION in Somalia has the country at FAMINE point cyclically.

I am sorry I do not find litigating clannish grievances from a quarter century ago high priority IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EXISTENTIAL EMERGENCY.

It is a existential threat I agree sxb however it’s not the topic.

The problem further is that you describe the situation as “litigating clannish grievances” and this shows a lack of understanding of why MX are in their position in JL, and how they got there.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:55 pm

Starkast, you are incorrect and jn fact I am on record within the past couple weeks even for expressing a holistic, objective perspective on the events of civil war Somalia in the Jubba Regions. Ironically that is something I have never seen either you or your side express.

For reference, please see the topic I opened about Grief and the Northeast regarding trauma from the south.

With thst said, that Reconciliation will have a table, but right now there is a plumbing leak that needs fixing now if we are even to get to sitting around that table for dinner.

6 MILLION BAGS OF CHARCOAL IS A CRISIS.

16,500+- BAGS JUST TODAY

MY GOD, THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:56 pm

Fake UN news........doesn't change facts on the ground.
J/L people will never accept the return of moryaanism.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:16 pm

Fake UN news........doesn't change facts on the ground.
J/L people will never accept the return of moryaanism.
What mooryanism is bigger than 16500 bags of charcoal gone a day? If Madoobe isnt gone in half a decsde their wont be any trees left :damn:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.