Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Siyaad kidnap Talxe Nabadoon in Caabudwaaq

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Reer Siyaad kidnap Talxe Nabadoon in Caabudwaaq

Postby NGM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:40 am

What sub are you ?
:lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:52 am

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:48 am

Voltage what does Alankey have to do with Rer Siyaad criminals kidnapping a Talxe Nabadoon your logic, and how are you linking this to elections in Garboharey ? pay your 10 geel cisaaro and apologise waa edeb daro hadal kale and justification.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:25 am

Voltage what does Alankey have to do with Rer Siyaad criminals kidnapping a Talxe Nabadoon your logic, and how are you linking this to elections in Garboharey ? pay your 10 geel cisaaro and apologise waa edeb daro hadal kale and justification.
You really dont understand? This can be used as an excuse, "oh reer siyaad are fighting talxe and kidnapping their odayaal. Theres war between talxe and reer siyaad. Garbo town is majority RS! How can talxe odayaal vote there?! Their life will be in danger they should go to kismayo!" Alankeey will say im not safe there and neither are my odayaal.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:09 am

You really dont understand? This can be used as an excuse, "oh reer siyaad are fighting talxe and kidnapping their odayaal. Theres war between talxe and reer siyaad. Garbo town is majority RS! How can talxe odayaal vote there?! Their life will be in danger they should go to kismayo!" Alankeey will say im not safe there and neither are my odayaal.
Is it not obvious our brother Adali may be contracted this season?

That would imply he understands it so well he is among the consiglieries spreading the misunderstanding.

NGM, the random interest that animated "organizing", the different online forum activisim, the patting himse8lf on the back for what he celebrates as 🔗 whatsapp groups ...

The Transitional Class and its backerd have been preparing for years for Round 2 against Farmaajo.

The folks that intercede when they see me targeted long informed me even Somalispot was started to compete with this forum finding Farmaajo's support too strong here.

They even took some of our most acrimonious forum nemesis' and cyber groomed them through hollow superficial social media accounts bought for them.

I made only a single mistake when I was too trusting and was led disarmed into one of their nets---years after successfully resisting their lobbying to have me brought over to their ofher foras. Fortunately, I was able to cut the netting during that mistake and parachuted out with damage control.

It seems my suspicions then were good instinct.

The only question is deep was the virus planted?

Once again, I thank God they are up against the wrong man in Farmaajo. According to their calculations they were LONG since to have politically defeated him not playing desperate shoot everything and see what sticks.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:32 am

Talxe waa niman gob ah oo Beesha Sade u dagaaltama, they single handedly fight Ogaden, the Talxe MP seat will not be moved from Garboharey, and this topic has nothing to do with elections in Garboharey which is set in stone, that is deflection and adding insult to an already severe injury, a Nabadoon being kidnapped is outside of the scope of what can be deemed even possible according to MX dhaqan, never happened before, pay the cisaaro Rer Siyaad, apologies and bring the Nabadoon back in good health, anything else it is on your head, cannot hide behind deflection or Farmaajo.

Alankey is a nobody by the way, telling me he is a threat to MX is like saying Cabaas is a threat to MX, total nobodies. The real threat is those who hope to see Talxe under their boot and refuse them their fair share in terms of federal and local jagado, sorry I do not support that, I stand with Talxe.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:58 am

Is it not obvious our brother Adali may be contracted this season?

That would imply he understands it so well he is among the consiglieries spreading the misunderstanding.

NGM, the random interest that animated "organizing", the different online forum activisim, the patting himse8lf on the back for what he celebrates as 🔗 whatsapp groups ...

The Transitional Class and its backerd have been preparing for years for Round 2 against Farmaajo.

The folks that intercede when they see me targeted long informed me even Somalispot was started to compete with this forum finding Farmaajo's support too strong here.

They even took some of our most acrimonious forum nemesis' and cyber groomed them through hollow superficial social media accounts bought for them.

I made only a single mistake when I was too trusting and was led disarmed into one of their nets---years after successfully resisting their lobbying to have me brought over to their ofher foras. Fortunately, I was able to cut the netting during that mistake and parachuted out with damage control.

It seems my suspicions then were good instinct.

The only question is deep was the virus planted?

Once again, I thank God they are up against the wrong man in Farmaajo. According to their calculations they were LONG since to have politically defeated him not playing desperate shoot everything and see what sticks.
Is he even the real thing? NGM account started private messaging the mx here about the sade group, that was really suspicious. Anyways, I love your rule of thumb, it's better to be safe than sorry.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:35 am

As an outside observer, Gubbet has brought nothing more than conspiracies to the table. Everything to him is misinformation and only his sub clan is correct while he gaslights the concerns of other tribes in Gedo. Reer Gedo would be better served ignoring deranged lunatics like him. Look at a real leader from Gedo like Wasiir Mursal Khalif. He is a native of JL and is working very hard to be a voice for his constituency and ensure JL moves forward. Everyone should support him.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:55 am

As an outside observer, Gubbet has brought nothing more than conspiracies to the table. Everything to him is misinformation and only his sub clan is correct while he gaslights the concerns of other tribes in Gedo. Reer Gedo would be better served ignoring deranged lunatics like him. Look at a real leader from Gedo like Wasiir Mursal Khalif. He is a native of JL and is working very hard to be a voice for his constituency and ensure JL moves forward. Everyone should support him.
Dhaboyaco go play with the tumble weed in Puntland section, your commentary is clearly not wanted, and JL does not concern you one bit. I have seen you support bombing of innocent Talxe civilians in Faafaxdhun and Ceelwaaq on Somspot and you have the nerve to come here, the epitome of dhaboyaconimo is what you are. :lol:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Dhaboyaco go play with the tumble weed in Puntland section, your commentary is clearly not wanted, and JL does not concern you one bit. I have seen you support bombing of innocent Talxe civilians in Faafaxdhun and Ceelwaaq on Somspot and you have the nerve to come here, the epitome of dhaboyaconimo is what you are. :lol:
Sxb my family has been in kismayo for generations, I’m more reer JL than most here. I’m just against gardaro, and there are some who want to use the MX card while taking advantage of the natives in Gedo. They want to turn people (Harti, OG and MX) who’ve lived together for generations in relative peace against each other. These same people from mudug have no problem with being second place in galnus but want to turn darood against each other.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:45 pm

Nigga supports kenyan backed admin in Kismaayo and wants to shed crocodile tears for Talxe now classic dabayaco behavior :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Sinister,

This doesn’t concern you. Dhabacyo ba tahay

MK2100

Postby MK2100 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:26 pm

🤔A couple of months ago, a Talxe man was killed in Cabudwaaq guess what the criminals and his clan did? They refused to hand the killer over and bought him a ticket to Canada. Instead of getting their lands back they are busy antagonizing other MX subs. FYI I'm mx too 😀Just cause people don't share the same views as you voltage doesn't make them a Sheegato
What sub are you ?
Talxe

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:39 pm

🤔A couple of months ago, a Talxe man was killed in Cabudwaaq guess what the criminals and his clan did? They refused to hand the killer over and bought him a ticket to Canada. Instead of getting their lands back they are busy antagonizing other MX subs. FYI I'm mx too 😀Just cause people don't share the same views as you voltage doesn't make them a Sheegato
What sub are you ?
Talxe
You are not Talxe but you are a magan oo Talxe sheegad ah, a couple of months ago Talxe man was NOT killed in Caabudwaaq, you just exposed yourself with that comment :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Is he even the real thing? NGM account started private messaging the mx here about the sade group, that was really suspicious. Anyways, I love your rule of thumb, it's better to be safe than sorry.
It is him alright. The only difference is his Somali takes on weird accents sometimes; either Ogaadeen Galbeed or Hawiye Hiiraan tinged when it changes Either than that it is him alright, I have had thr same response to him for as long as I remember; begrudging respect for his raganimo towards all anti-Sadetism and irritated disapproval of his forked-tongue on all Marehan issurs if it REMOTELY concerns his sub-clan.

Waa isaga wallahi and he ran back here after I brought up Galmudug MR Senate seat linked 🔗 to the events of BALANBALE-GATE.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.