Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nobody has ever seen anything like us the world must reach

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Nobody has ever seen anything like us the world must reach

Postby SunFromNorth » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:42 am

30 years of no government and the likes of voltage and sahal and khalid ali is very happy

the Tutis got their entire families murdered but are still sharing a govenrment and land with Hutus
even Central African republic people that cooked muslims and eat them now shares a unity government with Muslims
30 years are you f-king kidding me the UN needs to allow Ethiopia to annex us this can not continue anymore honestly
I mean you have to learn about mistakes and have shame in life

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nobody has ever seen anything like us the world must reach

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:54 pm

Tanker I thought u supported Somaliland. Since when did you support walanweyns again. Is it your khanzeerism that can't allow for the 2 seperate. I have nothing to do with the amisom project its all up to them. I am. Not a walanweyn nor a bantu

SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SunFromNorth » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Tanker I thought u supported Somaliland. Since when did you support walanweyns again. Is it your khanzeerism that can't allow for the 2 seperate. I have nothing to do with the amisom project its all up to them. I am. Not a walanweyn nor a bantu
But little little boy unless the UN regonizes you and me we are still part of the dirty ciircus thanks to Egaal 1960

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:15 pm

The UN doesn't determine anything they are a bunch of clowns bureaucrats. They don't decide whether a country is a country look at Kosovo and Thaiwan. Is all about how you preceive ur self and how u carry ur self. We rule our land and that's the most important thing.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:05 pm

The UN doesn't determine anything they are a bunch of clowns bureaucrats. They don't decide whether a country is a country look at Kosovo and Thaiwan. Is all about how you preceive ur self and how u carry ur self. We rule our land and that's the most important thing.

:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.