Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last piece in the puzzle that will reunify MX completely is 1 Ugaas

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Last piece in the puzzle that will reunify MX completely is 1 Ugaas

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:03 am

• The Marehan of Jubbaland
    1. Galti Marehan
      1. The District of Garbahaarey
        1. Reer Siyaad Ugaas
        2. Reer Garaad
        3. Etc. Etc. Etc.
      2. The District of Baardheere
        1. Reer Ugaas Shermaarke
        2. Talxe
        3. Etc. Etc. Etc.
      3. The District of Dollow
        1. Reer Ahmed
        2. Reer Ali Hussein
        3. Etc. Etc. Etc.
      4. The District of Beled-Xaawo
        1. Cali Dheere
        2. Baha Guuleed
        3. Etc. Etc. Etc.
    2. NGM?
      • N/A
        • N/A

see Galti as a stain on our legacy

I support corrective measures

they were nothing but a nuisance to MX

same Galti creating problem

trouble makers, ambitious

fools and corrupt abuse of power

I am fighting against

BUT......

I want prosperity for MX

Hip Hop Horray!!
Voltage afarta gees xagee buu MX iga deganyahay war waxaa tahay laangaab cuqdadeysan oo xaqiida inkirayo ! Qamuudan anaa Dalal oo khadka ka adeegsado, Galaadi ana Dalal oo geedwalbo harsado, Wardheer anaa Dalal oo Miirkhalif ka soo talaabsadey, Shilaabo ana Dalal oo shidaalka shilin ka dhiganayo, Dhusomareb ana Dalal oo Hulkujir dhuusada Hawiye ku reebay, Xeraale ana Dalal oo lagala xisaabtamo.

adaa ah baqti xun oo ba'ayeeste dhulkiis ayaanle cayr ku xaragoodo 2021 Gedo baa u carartaa iyo Caabudwaaq go defend your land from Ayaanle Cayr, Rer Dalal baa ku waalataye.

I don't care dude. Good luck with your prosperity.

To think of all people in this wide 🌍 created by God, someone claiming to be dhalad Dalal Ugaas Diini would be the most inexplicable vector for cuqdad towards me still makes me want snap out of a bad sleep or something.

This whole topic was a childish bait thread for me and when I side stepped it with dignity, here comes angry 😡 man.

Mucjiso.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:16 am

Wiilkaas waxa keliyuu igu necebyahay waa garadaro igu raac. Ilaahay baan kaa magan galay.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:33 am

You are lying about Rer Dalal being in a MX bubble, this is a lie in the face of the truth which is Rer Dalal border literally has a hard border with MJ, OG, Dir, Hawiyo and a soft to zero border with every MX subs. You know what Talxe, Rer Hassan, Wagardhac have in common ? they fight their own battles, Rer Dalal are burdened with weaklings like you who we end up having to defend out of Diininimo while listening to garbage like Caabudwaaq only and even Caabudwaaq you share, this BS you have on autopilot, War I have more land than you, more population than you and more karti than you, Caabudwaaq is my freaking caasimad, I am not restricted to Caabudwaaq moron, fix up and know who you talking to. I never seen other Rer Diini talking like this about Rer Dalal only Voltage, ileen you trash talk your lafdhabar because you got accustomed to being spineless coward, its like my trash talking Alamagan Dalal or Rer Hassan what a moronic outlook on life. :lol:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:42 am

Can you tell me what your problem is dude and why you are always acting in bad faith
Victim

Have a good day sir.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:43 am

I don't care about your sub-clannish disease sxb.

Have you ever started a single topic about anything but your juffo?

Have you ever remarked on any other Marehan dhaqan or taariikh but your juffo?

Are you ever shown an ounce of good faith, positive intention, or genuine kinship with anything Marehan unless it wasn't transactional with some benefit concerning your juffo???

NO, NO, AND NO.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SUBCLANNISH OBSESSION AND YOU HAVE FOREVER BEEN HOSTILE TOWARDS ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A PUPPET FOR YOUR SUBCLANNISH OBSESSION.

I DO NOT CARE DUDE.

DROP MY NAME. AMAAN AAN KALA HELNO. STOP SOLICITING MY ATTENTION THROUGH CONSTANT BAITS.

JUST STOP MAN.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:55 am

You are in my thread moron GTFO and go champion midgo rights or someshit, you wish you were Rer Dalal but Allah made you ba'ayeeste and this is why subclannism is bad soma ahan.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:14 am

You are in my thread moron GTFO and go champion midgo rights or someshit, you wish you were Rer Dalal but Allah made you ba'ayeeste and this is why subclannism is bad soma ahan.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 am

Madasha Baha Radamiir Restructure !

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:00 am

What if this whole topic has been about this guy telling us he is not Mareexaan?

Faraa madoow :ugeek:

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:01 pm

What if this whole topic has been about this guy telling us he is not Mareexaan?

When was Dalalos ever Marehan? I thought the dude is just Reer Dalal. :ugeek:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:58 pm

ReturnOfMariixman every clan needs a leadership based core and that is what NGM is referring too. MX thrive under strong leaders like Amiir Nuur and Siad Barre because we respect power and authority. Every succesful clan has a leadership class, wadaad class and military brass.

Look at Mucalimu today he is stuck in Xamar because he disobeyed orders and now has to pay the price. If he respected the leadership class he would not be in such a predicament

When Barre Hiiraale took a soft stance towards MX dissidents he was disrespected. Beesha respects and does well strong leaders or strong Colonels/Generals who show force. All this nacnac about doorasho and will of the people is BS. There should be an Ugaas dictator with a monopoly over violence.
Monarchy is undisputably more stable than electing officials. Monarchy + monopoly over violence >> republicanism libertarianism etc.
Absolutely this is what I advocate for kale dambayn works very well just look at Majeerteen and how their system works to perfection. Hell even OG wa ka dambayaan MZ. Every clan must have a leader like Bani Hashim too Queaish or it will fail. The fall of Kismayo was due to weak leadership but also seddition from other marehan tribes that wanted rer diini out. It was a intra war more than inter war with outside clans. Madoobe has used this to his advantage due to "Cuqdad reer diini" that has plagued our ranks. Its looking better now though.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:04 pm

When was Dalalos ever Marehan? I thought the dude is just Reer Dalal. :ugeek:
Duh that is exactly what I am to you because we are Rer Diini you are literally the closest kin MX xagee ila aadey :lol:

Sade Darood
MX
Awsame
Isaaq Galshiredle
Radamiir Amanreer
Ciis
Khalaf Hussein
Farah Ugaas
ilmo Ugaas Diini
Dalal Ugaas

When voltage behaves he is like dahab I always keep a close eye on potential ngm recruits, voltage is 100% someone I am headhunting, it is brotherly karbash with love not with hate :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Take it easy inadeer this is not the time for division Reer Diinism is a higher calling to Rer Dalalism and Marexanism is a higher calling to Rer Diinism do not insult our brother Voltage. I disagree with his wayward views but you must always welcome the crazy uncle to the family table no matter how quirky he seems. :clap:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Take it easy inadeer this is not the time for division Reer Diinism is a higher calling to Rer Dalalism and Marexanism is a higher calling to Rer Diinism do not insult our brother Voltage. I disagree with his wayward views but you must always welcome the crazy uncle to the family table no matter how quirky he seems. :clap:
ina adeer xaal bixi hadee tahay, next time you see him shaal ku tuur wiilka cuqdad yuusan inaga qaadine, it will be on my bill :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:55 pm

Consider Dhaqan a series of judgements, the next judgement is based on the previous and cannot waver too much from it as it threatens the social contract that make these choices legitimate in the first place, and consider the Hogaamiye Dhaqan in our case the Ugaas the constant that acts as the closing thread to the social fabric it can essentially only be dhalasho.

the restructure will however be reflected on the political arena, look Afar waaxood has been completely eradicated politically, but dhaqan wise its still there, amending that xeer is going to be done tactfully not brazenly, if I say to Howrarsame and Habar Ciise fok off I am not going to give you hiil or pay mag in time of war, they will do what Rer Cismaan, but yeah as far as politics its easy to correct errors like this, and this is what I wish for Gedo and Jubboyinka, with Rer Hassan taking lead and ilmo Amaanreer following. Tampering with the Dhaqan is a fools game.
NGM,

I compared your answer to Grandpa’s answer. And it showed me why you and me are in sync on most things. But there’s one area I’m very against. I highly disagree with your attitude against Hawrarsame and Habar Ciise! Habar Ciise I think you meant Habar Yacquub! Secondly, Xeer should always be PROGRESSIVE not REGRESSIVE! Should all the descendants of Hawrarsame and MX clans pay forever for the crimes of a bygone era centuries ago? Their nobility isn’t in doubt. But the law made them exiled. If true MX unity is be to achieved and real mutually respected order is to stand. We must be honest with each other. Our superior attitude should be outwards not inwards - it the highest sign of reer baadiyonimo that MXs aren’t lenient with each other but their enemies. And this is a failure of the leadership class. On your political thing for Gedo we’re in agreement. Lastly, grandpa when i said you react before you think your post is the perfect example why. This will be resolved with Moalimu. That’s why I’m not really worried sxb.
Ugaas line existed for many generations before it over took the MX leadership from Rer Garaad, they have track record of unlocking new lands for MX, defeating enemies, and keeping order within Beesha, Rer Hassan has a special place in my consideration because they singlehandedly did that, so of course Hassan Galshireedle can become MX leaders tomorrow, 50 years from now or 500 years from now, to me it makes no difference, there are already alot of powerful lines running parallel to the Ugaas line, it is just a matter of time saxib, if it was not for Rer Dalal the Ugaas line would be completely rejected by rest of MX I know this for a fact, we are that strong, and the Ugaas line continues to serve MX through us, and this is what makes it legitimate, an Ugaas who does not serve his people is like a lose closing thread and his order will unravel easily, this is why Ugaas Mohamed in Caabudwaaq will relocate to Garbaharey and start working there to strenghten MX unity and success.

I understand Rer Hassan, Talxe, Howrarsame, grievances but that is issue you have with Galti, I see Galti as a stain on our legacy, they started off well but last 30 years they were nothing but a nuisance to MX, this is why I support corrective measures in the politics of Gedo. The same Galti creating problems in Gedo lost us Kismaayo,

these sort of things is reality in every society, there is always going to be trouble makers, ambitious fools and corrupt abuse of power, this is what I am fighting against because I want prosperity for MX through unity.

Did Kulane have the xiniyo to say this? Where was the mighty Reer Dalal? Your kibir will fail as if failed in the late 90s and early 00s. Why do you need to go to Reer Diininimo if you are Laandheere? See Sxb I have kalsooni in my ownership of the gobol. I’m not insecure like your cousin. Other point, we’ll see sxb. But you disrespect a NGM halyey from my side and think it’s sweet. You dont piss off the lions sxb, you don’t. I don’t like Kulane sxb. Let me be on record to say that.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.