Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed rashiid hired by dahir alasow

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ahmed rashiid hired by dahir alasow

Postby Phinks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Sxb, you are mistaken, I am MAJEERTEEN, anyone who comes at me will get the smoke. I'm for Daroodnimo/Somalinimo, I'm not a clan supremacist, but anyone who disses MJ is in for a karbaash, don't worry about me, I can hold my own just fine without kabalax or Harti. :lol:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 pm

Righteous

Why do you only show up to defend cagdheers?

I am shocked at how easy it is for som OGs on this forum to fall for Ilkoyar iskudir tactics :?

ilkoyars think they can move as Sade but they want Kablalax to be stupid and divided so they can continue their shufto habits sxb nothing threatens and scares them more than seeing the righteous inhabitants of Kismayo united :lol:
Sxb, let’s be honest kabalalax is only used in Kismaayo. But I agree the ilkayars are playing isku dir.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Sxb, let’s be honest kabalalax is only used in Kismaayo. But I agree the ilkayars are playing isku dir.

For me I stand alone in Somalia as Ahmed Harti politically and am in the Senate as Ahmed Harti.
But this is about principle and respect.. how can a Marehan man ask me why I defend Ogaden or MJ or Koombe . Wtf nigga? if they are Marehan im Kablalax end of story. :?

Ilkoyars want to be the only qabiil who are united as a qabiil but they want all others to be divided and fight each other as if we are stupid
they also do this to Majeerteen and they tell Majeerteens to fight Maxamuud Saleban. Divide and conquer by all means necessary is their motto

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:40 pm

Here we go again, when I'm president of Somalia, I'm MJ.

When I'm prime minister of Somalia, I'm MJ.

When I had a kingdom in Somaliweyne, it was MAJEERTEENIYA.

Harti/Kablaxa is only used in Kismayo, get that through your head sxb.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Isnt this guy some Dashishe irrelevant clan? No wonder he hides under Kablalax skirt all alone he numbers no more than 3000 :pac:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:50 pm

Kablalax is a clan just like Marehan , we are too large to rely on each other and have diffrnt issues but it doesnt mean they are not my cousins. In Bosaso kuumade live with my clan and we eat from the same plate and do business together like family..your allergy to the clan you claim to be and your closeness to ilkoyars betrays who you really are

Puntites left this forum many years ago because you ilkoyar shufto are weirdos who nobody can be around so not surrised u make accounts to talk to each other :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:51 pm

Isnt this guy some Dashishe irrelevant clan? No wonder he hides under Kablalax skirt all alone he numbers no more than 3000 :pac:
I can buy your entire clan you shufto sabool who is known to go into peoples houses in Kismayo and steal their food.no wonder ppl say you have boon roots you are still hunting and gathering whils my clan manages Ports in Bosaso and Oman.. gaajo :)

Caytame
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caytame » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:55 pm

caacdii ma socotaa weli? :lol:

when daahir calasoow made that MJ girl cry, we didn't see this energy and uproar from MJs, but as soon as sharma boy said OG was behind the whole thing, mjs took to it to the keyboards all over social media to make threats, and insult us. I wonder why?

anyways, waryaa majerteenoow, seedigiin ilkacase baa hawshii soo afjaray ee halkaa ku xidha bahasha. :lol:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Sxb, you are mistaken, I am MAJEERTEEN, anyone who comes at me will get the smoke. I'm for Daroodnimo/Somalinimo, I'm not a clan supremacist, but anyone who disses MJ is in for a karbaash, don't worry about me, I can hold my own just fine without kabalax or Harti. :lol:
I was laughing as well when the beaten up Murursade guys claimed we beat him because apparently our forefathers used to be bullied by midget Mj,

i was laughing, since when did Mj ever even attack OG back in the days and abuse them?

Ogaden has been busy expanding and conquer for centuries and sued to fight ethnic groups, forget little sub clans,

there is a town called Lafaha Harti in kismayo after an Ogadens sultan named sultan Ahmed Magan slaughter several hundred Harti who fought him 120 years ago

no harti or mj has ever attacked or won against OG several generations ago, this is prove this whole thing was designed to make harti and absame beef each other, this murursade, the useless little mj kid sharma is being used by dahir calasow to cause beef between them,

ahmed rashid never met this young kid, but now he will hunt him down and kill him for real

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm

I can buy your entire clan you shufto sabool who is known to go into peoples houses in Kismayo and steal their food.no wonder ppl say you have boon roots you are still hunting and gathering whils my clan manages Ports in Bosaso and Oman.. gaajo :)
Name one influential Dashishe political figure or warlord keep hiding under Kab iyo Lax boots you frigging langaab :lol:

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:06 pm

Grandpa: Nobody calls himself Harti/Kablaxa, all darood just claim their subs, I don't know what this guy is on about.

Caytame: Nobody cares about some thots, especially singers, everyone knows how they get down. It was dahir himself who exposed all those Hawiye girls, yet everyone just laughed at em. OG on the other hand are kidnapping people 10:1 and doing the bidding of another clan, Haiwye at that, a true slave class of people if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:09 pm

caacdii ma socotaa weli? :lol:

when daahir calasoow made that MJ girl cry, we didn't see this energy and uproar from MJs, but as soon as sharma boy said OG was behind the whole thing, mjs took to it to the keyboards all over social media to make threats, and insult us. I wonder why?

anyways, waryaa majerteenoow, seedigiin ilkacase baa hawshii soo afjaray ee halkaa ku xidha bahasha. :lol:
Plenty of people responded to that dameer Calasow all over including prominent accounts likShine culay kaptan ayuub, yasin halyeey etc.
even though he's a bitchmade donkey who insults women and children.

This whole Dameer Calasow drama is engineered by the usual crowd as your cousin Duqbilow explained and I believe the so called mjs insulting people online are ilkoyars

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:10 pm

Grandpa: Nobody calls himself Harti/Kablaxa, all darood just claim their subs, I don't know what this guy is on about.

Caytame: Nobody cares about some thots, especially singers, everyone knows how they get down. It was dahir himself who exposed all those Hawiye girls, yet everyone just laughed at em. OG on the other hand are kidnapping people 10:1 and doing the bidding of another clan, Haiwye at that, a true slave class of people if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Yeah but you are allowed to be Sade/Marehan whilst you divide the rest of us, you are one sick ilkoyar but i'll leave you sad ppl to your traditional habits. :)

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Warya, are you mentally ill? I'm already landheer enough as it is, MJ/OG/MX and to a lesser extent Leelkase, Dhulbahante and Warsans proudly claim their name, Harti/Kablaxax is only useful to me in Kismayo, anywhere else in Somaliweyne I'm Majeerteen, that's it, how dense can this guy be? :lol:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Name one influential Dashishe political figure or warlord keep hiding under Kab iyo Lax boots you frigging langaab :lol:

Only online can a ilkoyar talk to me as if he is my equal. :lol:

I come from a Merchant tribe that sails the seas and eats from halal sources. My cousins are in Bosaso, Salalah and Kismayo living in high-rise Villas whilst you live in mudhuts and are known as shufto who eat from others using theft and other filthy tactics. Google Bosaso and google the forsaken hellhole you come from and then think again before you address me again you ignoble boon charity case :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.