Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed rashiid hired by dahir alasow

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ahmed rashiid hired by dahir alasow

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Name one influential Dashishe political figure or warlord keep hiding under Kab iyo Lax boots you frigging langaab :lol:

Only online can a ilkoyar talk to me as if he is my equal. :lol:

I come from a Merchant tribe that sails the seas and eats from halal sources. My cousins are in Bosaso, Salalah and Kismayo living in high-rise Villas whilst you live in mudhuts and are known as shufto who eat from others using theft and other filthy tactics. Google Bosaso and google the forsaken hellhole you come from and then think again before you address me again you ignoble boon charity case :?
Hahha You claiming Omani towns now langaab? Bosaso is shared by Warsangeli and Cusman Maxmuud you are a token langaab name a city you live exclusively :lol: :mrgreen:

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:49 pm

Hahha You claiming Omani towns now langaab? Bosaso is shared by Warsangeli and Cusman Maxmuud you are a token langaab name a city you live exclusively :lol: :mrgreen:
And your boon clan lives on top of each other in flavella like conditions in Caabudwaq and Gedo. I would rather share a booming business town with my kin than live in bushes with amisom watching over me as I eat berries and drink dirty water. iska aamus ninyahow :lol:
and yh I will claim Salalah, Dashishe is written on shop fronts whilst the name " pls feed marehan by donating " is written on charity boxes in Somalia

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:54 pm

And your boon clan lives on top of each other in flavella like conditions in Caabudwaq and Gedo. I would rather share a booming business town with my kin than live in bushes with amisom watching over me as I eat berries and drink dirty water. iska aamus ninyahow :lol:
and yh I will claim Salalah, Dashishe is written on shop fronts whilst the name " pls feed marehan by donating " is written on charity boxes in Somalia
Langaab claiming Kablalax to increase your numbers now you booty clapping for some Khaliji Arabs? :)

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:55 pm

Langaab claiming Kablalax to increase your numbers now you booty clapping for some Khaliji Arabs? :)

Thats the dance your clan did when Puntland sent a fat check to save you from eating your bakhti. Arabs kulaha, Dashishe live in Oman and are royalty there whilst your clan is qaxooti that people avoid eye-contact with. :lol:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:22 am

Righteous

Puntite sounds like the name of a cheap brothel in Bangkok, "punaanii tight love you long time" any man calling himself puntite takes a massive L :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:07 am

95% of Mareexaan are Gaashireedle which is agnatically the same as Aawe or Wabeeneeye line and which is lower than "Muqaabul".

The line up is just "only" born (madi) mostly so that's why the sons of Gaashireedle won't say "Gaashireedle" but instead even utilize the heavy name of Sade because there is no competition.

I like how they try to make it seem like Marehan had 5 sons who just happen to be small instead of actually being 1 family all related lower than MOORACASE and MUQAABUL.

Also MR. MOORACASE may have a very significant reason for being angry at Marehan.

I believe at some point in this century, science will prove many of the small groups in Bari were originally victims of inter-Marehan civil war who were.forced to flee/renounce Xeer ties and joined or helped form other reconfigurations.

That he loves to use the word "boon" is sort of an irony in this instance as it is possible his heritage might have been reconfigured through the development of what is described by that term resulting from, as I said, a infamously well alluded to historical civil war within Marehan.

There was MOORAR CAS AND MOORAR MADOOW with them classifying two different types of MOLMOL (Myrrh) whose trade gave Marehan its name and historical influence.

Our Morar Cas friend from MURAAYAH; it is possible within your clan there are fascinating skeletons in closets just under thr surface which, while passivr-aggressively keeping the memory amd history of origins alive also feeds the intensely prejudicial attitude towards Marehan by many of your kind.

History is not history because it is dead, it is history because we have tried to bury its memory.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:23 am

95% of Mareexaan are Gaashireedle which is agnatically the same as Aawe or Wabeeneeye line and which is lower than "Muqaabul".

The line up is just "only" born (madi) mostly so that's why the sons of Gaashireedle won't say "Gaashireedle" but instead even utilize the heavy name of Sade because there is no competition.

I like how they try to make it seem like Marehan had 5 sons who just happen to be small instead of actually being 1 family all related lower than MOORACASE and MUQAABUL.

Also MR. MOORACASE may have a very significant reason for being angry at Marehan.

I believe at some point in this century, science will prove many of the small groups in Bari were originally victims of inter-Marehan civil war who were.forced to flee/renounce Xeer ties and joined or helped form other reconfigurations.

That he loves to use the word "boon" is sort of an irony in this instance as it is possible his heritage might have been reconfigured through the development of what is described by that term resulting from, as I said, a infamously well alluded to historical civil war within Marehan.

There was MOORAR CAS AND MOORAR MADOOW with them classifying two different types of MOLMOL (Myrrh) whose trade gave Marehan its name and historical influence.

Our Morar Cas friend from MURAAYAH; it is possible within your clan there are fascinating skeletons in closets just under thr surface which, while passivr-aggressively keeping the memory amd history of origins alive also feeds the intensely prejudicial attitude towards Marehan by many of your kind.

History is not history because it is dead, it is history because we have tried to bury its memory.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you keep claiming all Somali clans are formerly Marehan? Have you lost your mind, go do a dna test sxb :|

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:47 am

Righteous I have. I am E-V32 Y-dna and U3a1 mtDNA.

It is unscientific, but a quickly glance and random convo with almost 10+ pages of genetic kin has yielded overwhelming majority of Marehan, followed by Darod Majerteen and Dhulbahante.

I am at the point where I have gotten to such a nuanced appreciation of the Somali people's sociological history, I can say I am now starting to SEE THE FOREST THROUGH THE TREES

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:56 am

It is unscientific, but a quickly glance and random convo with almost 10+ pages of genetic kin has yielded overwhelming majority of Marehan, followed by Darod Majerteen and Dhulbahante.

I am at the point where I have gotten to such a nuanced appreciation of the Somali people's sociological history, I can say I am now starting to SEE THE FOREST THROUGH THE TREES

:lol:

So? Unless DNA testing proves that Marehan clan fathered all these clans you are claiming there is zero merit to your fantasies. you are trying to steal other ppls history for your marehan clan and thats why people find you folks distasteful. its like theft is second nature to you and you have no moral compass :?

how are you going to claim Morasante and Moracase are Ilkoyars :lol: I saw your topic where you claimed MJ, Ogaden and iisaq subclans aswvll. Thanks to science your claims will be laughed at so im waiting for your upcoming novel on ilkoyar fantasy heritage.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 am

It is not about claiming history to me. Think of the inverse of your charge. So you are Marehan origin but are today under different Xeer, Emir Nuur is every bit as your legacy as mine.

Marehan is old. It's history, record, even geneology is really distinct. Even their migration pattern is distinct and as equally connected to all 4 borders of Somalis.

Did you ever realize how unique Marehan is in ACTUAL PHYSICAL. PRESENCE attested to historicallly?

Bari, check, Nugaal Valley, check, Mudug check, Harar and Aussa check, southwest and Negeyle check, the Jubba Valley and up to Mooyaale check, down to Indian Ocean today, check. And yet, atipl the actual exact place.where the HEART would be in Caabudwaaq-Wardheer.

Marehan is old and Marehan is central to the clues that will help explain how the NOMADIC SOMALI XEER developed.

Somali history has never been uniquely studied through auch an an obvious living artifact as Marehan culture hiding in plain sight.

It ia why I quickly started coming upon clues helping explain some of the oldest anomalies in Somali culture.

Aldo I am not one to care or even be slightly responsive through qabiil fkd, but your particular views expressed about me as Marehan are really unpleasant and quite distasteful. Ypu should reconsider that reflection of you.

Righteous
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Righteous » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:49 am

It is not about claiming history to me. Think of the inverse of your charge. So you are Marehan origin but are today under different Xeer, Emir Nuur is every bit as your legacy as mine.

Marehan is old. It's history, record, even geneology is really distinct. Even their migration pattern is distinct and as equally connected to all 4 borders of Somalis.

Did you ever realize how unique Marehan is in ACTUAL PHYSICAL. PRESENCE attested to historicallly?

Bari, check, Nugaal Valley, check, Mudug check, Harar and Aussa check, southwest and Negeyle check, the Jubba Valley and up to Mooyaale check, down to Indian Ocean today, check. And yet, atipl the actual exact place.where the HEART would be in Caabudwaaq-Wardheer.

Marehan is old and Marehan is central to the clues that will help explain how the NOMADIC SOMALI XEER developed.

Somali history has never been uniquely studied through auch an an obvious living artifact as Marehan culture hiding in plain sight.

It ia why I quickly started coming upon clues helping explain some of the oldest anomalies in Somali culture.

Aldo I am not one to care or even be slightly responsive through qabiil fkd, but your particular views expressed about me as Marehan are really unpleasant and quite distasteful. Ypu should reconsider that reflection of you.
Gubbet

No saxib what's distasteful is you claiming I am a Marehan when I have my own lineage. You dnt even understand or appreciate how offensive and laughable your claim is. You cant run around claiming that people are lost marehans without a shred of evidence :lol:

think about what you are insinuating and come correct

When you find DNA evidence proving your claim then make such assertions otherwise you are just making yourself seem unreliable and ruining what you are attempting to do. you cant hypothesise without having some facts to back it up.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:03 pm

False equivalence.

You stated untruth. I questioned possibilities.
MR. MOORACASE may have
as it is possible
it is possible within your clan
might have been

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:00 pm

:lol:

So? Unless DNA testing proves that Marehan clan fathered all these clans you are claiming there is zero merit to your fantasies. you are trying to steal other ppls history for your marehan clan and thats why people find you folks distasteful. its like theft is second nature to you and you have no moral compass :?

how are you going to claim Morasante and Moracase are Ilkoyars :lol: I saw your topic where you claimed MJ, Ogaden and iisaq subclans aswvll. Thanks to science your claims will be laughed at so im waiting for your upcoming novel on ilkoyar fantasy heritage.

I have seen this marehan kid claim Absame, and other major clans as being stolen from them, he is laughable and where does this delusion horta come from ?

warya marehan boy be happy being a langab, nothing wrong with it, God picks who becomes landeere

:lol: :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:11 am

Where is Righteous? You can't leave sxb, I am interested in learning more about Mooracase.

Also I might as well just ask if you are Apollo from Somali Spot. I have weird instincts and they need a statement for the record.

Tallman,

You're boring.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.