Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mualimu is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for Marehan; no emotionality, sensitivity, weakness; it is time for XEERIN.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mualimu is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for Marehan; no emotionality, sensitivity, weakness; it is time for XEERIN.

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Gubbet and RoM

My PoV is follow Beesha's interests. Any siyaasi who stops doing that discard them like a used napkin and if they deliberately do the opposite arrest them. They can be replaced easily. I have a distaste to MX siyaasis by default unless they prove to be helpful and/or they are not imbeciles. He did not act within Beesha's interests and publicly supported an adversary.
As for Reer Siyad they had their fair share of sub clan drama in Kismayo and Gedo. I am not a sub clannist.

Also do not underestimate the doqonimo of Somalis especially siyaasis.
Fair enough but Moalimu is a vassal to close that chapter you just mentioned :lol:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mualimu is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for Marehan; no emotionality, sensitivity, weakness; it is time for XEERIN.

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Ugaas Maxamed Cumar vs Ugaas Yarrow.

Ugaas Maxamed Cumar vs Ugaas Yarrow,
FTFY :ufdup:
There is no issue between Mohamed Ugaas Cumar and the Ugaas Yarrow.

And the Sade Guud Ugaas is Mohamed Ugaas Hashi. It should have never been a question but for politics played on both sides.

From what I am told, his quietness and edeb comes from the sharp response his entry into dhaqan playing politics got in the 1st place.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:21 pm

It would be highly inappropriate for Ugaaska Sade Bari to intervene in this issue unsolicited by his dhaqan peers; not "youth."

And it would be highly unusual for the Gedo dhaqan to solicit his intervention as this is not an issue "between" the Dhaqan. For example, instead of Mohamed Ugaas Hashi vs Mualimu, it were Ugaas Hashi vs Ugaas Yarrow.

And theoritically, if it were Ugaas Hashi vs Ugaas Yarrow, it would be unlikely the Ali Xaabuun Ugaas would be solicited or any Gaalshireedle. I would wager the Uurmidig Suldaan would preside over the gogol as the eldest-line Sade title.

It is unfortunate Sheikh Hassan Iftiin passed recently, all throughout the civil war, he was very much a backbone of the Sade dhaqan presiding in cases within the dhaqan or when the dhaqan were implicated or part to the claimants.

It is still underappreciated how Sh Iftiin brokered the difficult but much needed resolution to the dual claims after the passing of Ugaas Cumar. The fact that almost few understood how everything was quietly resolved is a testament to how controversial the situation was and how successfully Sh Iftiin quietly resolved the matter.

His son is Suldaan now I wager. We may soon learn how much he learned from his father.

But all in all, Marehan sxb is an old clan with old institutions.

Young people who think Ugaas Keyse is a rockstar and can make bird's far diamonds are in for a more rude awakening than Megan Markel skipping into Buckingham Palace.

There is protocol here.
This made me laugh. Duly noted bro :lol:

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:23 pm

I always said Marehan would rue the Janan expediency and truthfully we have continued to rue it.

To answer your question, yes and no. That's all I will say.
Looks like there was and still is an internal disagreements and rivalry between Janan's sub/clan (assuming it's reer Ahmed) and Moalimu's sub/clan (assuming it is reer Hassan)? Which is worse for Marehan in general? Loosing reer Ahmed to Ahmed Madoobe or loosing reer Hassan to Ahmed Madoobe?

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Ugaas Maxamed Cumar vs Ugaas Yarrow.

Ugaas Maxamed Cumar vs Ugaas Yarrow,
FTFY :ufdup:
There is no issue between Mohamed Ugaas Cumar and the Ugaas Yarrow.

And the Sade Guud Ugaas is Mohamed Ugaas Hashi. It should have never been a question but for politics played on both sides.

From what I am told, his quietness and edeb comes from the sharp response his entry into dhaqan playing politics got in the 1st place.

Ina Cumar is the legit Ugaas. That other nigga ain't.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:30 pm

I legit blame every single issue brought up in this topic within the last 12 years on Fartaag.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:35 pm

I always said Marehan would rue the Janan expediency and truthfully we have continued to rue it.

Looks like there was and still is an internal disagreements and rivalry between Janan's sub/clan (assuming it's reer Ahmed) and Moalimu's sub/clan (assuming it is reer Hassan)? Which is worse for Marehan in general? Loosing reer Ahmed to Ahmed Madoobe or loosing reer Hassan to Ahmed Madoobe?
There’s no conflict between Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed. Ina Sayid and Janan were close and they were the two principle clans invested in JL junta led by Madobe and even were leading the jabhad against NN. This moment isn’t based on clans but politics tbf. It has clan dynamics but this isn’t the 90s anymore.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:39 pm

There’s no conflict between Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed. Ina Sayid and Janan were close and they were the two principle clans invested in JL junta led by Madobe and even were leading the jabhad against NN. This moment isn’t based on clans but politics tbf. It has clan dynamics but this isn’t the 90s anymore.
I'm ignorant when it comes to internal Marehan disputes and rivalry. I read different posts regarding Janan, Fartag, Ina Sayid and Moalimu in the past and I'm making my conclusion based on what I read. When it comes to Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed which has more weight within Marehan and in Gedo?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:46 pm

I'm ignorant when it comes to internal Marehan disputes and rivalry. I read different posts regarding Janan, Fartag, Ina Sayid and Moalimu in the past and I'm making my conclusion based on what I read. When it comes to Reer Hassan and Reer Ahmed which has more weight within Marehan and in Gedo?
Every person would say their own sub. But they both have their role in Beesha. I’ll say that much.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm

Every person would say their own sub. But they both have their role in Beesha. I’ll say that much.
Okay. Let me rephrase my question, where do they settle respectfully?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:58 pm

Reer Ahmed primarily settle in Northern Gedo with their principal city of Doolow also heavy presence in Beledxawo as well. While Reer Hassan settle in their principal city of Luuq and Buurdhubo. They also heavily in Garbaharey, Ceelwaaq, and Baardheere as well. They’re throughout Jubboyinka.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Reer Ahmed primarily settle in Northern Gedo with their principal city of Doolow also heavy presence in Beledxawo as well. While Reer Hassan settle in their principal city of Luuq and Buurdhubo. They also heavily in Garbaharey, Ceelwaaq, and Baardheere as well. They’re throughout Jubboyinka.
The Reer Hassan settle more area than the Reer Ahmed. If the Reer Hassan align themselves with Ahmed Madoobe, then that's a game changer in Jubbaland's politics. :whoo:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:32 pm

Arrest him and anyone who supports his shenanigans. No other major clan would allow a politician to insult their clansman while caping for a warlord who fought them. Shocked to hear he is not in a cell.
Absolutely he should be arrested and incarcarted for a long time Rooboow style. He has no one to blame but himself. It was wrong for him to be allowed back in Gedo and Rooble made a disastorous decision I am glad you see the danger and incredibly bad optics if you dont punish him immediately.

Other clans are watching and we are deep in the spotlight we must show a firm hand that anyone who beteays Beesha danta guud must pay heavy price

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm

The Reer Hassan settle more area than the Reer Ahmed. If the Reer Hassan align themselves with Ahmed Madoobe, then that's a game changer in Jubbaland's politics. :whoo:
Reer Ahmed are a power within MXs and Gedo. MXs doesn’t matter whose Laandheere. It’s all on martial prowress and ragnimo. You underestimate Reer Ahmed Weyd. They were Darawiish. Big shootas. :mrgreen:

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:14 am

Reer Ahmed are a power within MXs and Gedo. MXs doesn’t matter whose Laandheere. It’s all on martial prowress and ragnimo. You underestimate Reer Ahmed Weyd. They were Darawiish. Big shootas. :mrgreen:
How can I underestimated someone or something I have no knowledge of. I'm learning. Thank you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.