Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Afar militants take over Ciise degaan of Garbociise in DDS!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: BREAKING: Afar militants take over Ciise degaan of Garbociise in DDS!!

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:09 pm

This is great news. Guul team afar
Orodoo ciil iyo dulinimo u dhimo awalba wax bakhtiyey ayaad aheede.
Ooo maxaan ciil ugu dhiman laha. Ciil ba ima haye. Why can't I support team afar. They are Muslims to and good folks. Why should I support ciise bakhti
Adhigu cuqdad ba kuhayo beenale.

You still are thatsick mofo.
Why not just keep quiet.
200 civilians have been slaughtered in cold blood.

Iska amuus nin yahow.
Its not afar militia doing this its ENDF participating in this.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 pm

khalid ali Apologize immediately no one in Somalia likes Cisse or IOG and how they created 4.5 to forever cripple Somalia and allying with Kenya but we shall always put aside differences when the Afar enemy comes.

The Canfara were getting crushed by Liyuu Boolis but the dumb as rocks Cagjar removed them and sent them to Tigray the Afar have taken advantage and is now on a killing spree. I am sure Khadro Xayd would be disappointed in a fellow HA talking like this

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:24 am

@Return, give me 24/36 hours and I will respond to you about the situation in Garbociise. Yes, they slaughtered young and old who took refuge in a mosque. Give me another day or so. At the moment, we are cleansing them from the town as I write this. The cockroaches are being exterminated.

@Granpaterror :o , differentiate between Ciise and IOG. No one put a gun to anyone's head when 4.5 was created back in 2000. Honestly, you would be hardpressed to find an Ciise know the difference between Xamar, Cabuudwaaq, Bosaso, Kismayo and Hargaysa, and which clans live where. I am the weird exception in this.

@Khadra Ali, waa ino malin kale qotiyow :ufdup:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:49 am

@Return, give me 24/36 hours and I will respond to you about the situation in Garbociise. Yes, they slaughtered young and old who took refuge in a mosque. Give me another day or so. At the moment, we are cleansing them from the town as I write this. The cockroaches are being exterminated.

@Granpaterror :o , differentiate between Ciise and IOG. No one put a gun to anyone's head when 4.5 was created back in 2000. Honestly, you would be hardpressed to find an Ciise know the difference between Xamar, Cabuudwaaq, Bosaso, Kismayo and Hargaysa, and which clans live where. I am the weird exception in this.

@Khadra Ali, waa ino malin kale qotiyow :ufdup:
The Anfari barbarians need to be taught a very painful lesson and the Ciise should actually invade their tiny region, displace them into the Danakil depression, and deal them a vicious blow that they will never recover from insha'allah.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:35 am

Salan sare @T.G.Geeljire .

This time they won't have the ENDF to bail them out. Ciise weligi u ka adka Canfar. The fight is brutal, in close quarters, house to house, room to room. We are gaining every inch of Garbociise back. Trust when I say they are experiencing the wrath of Ciiseweyn at this very moment. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they WILL be slaughtered.

Stay tuned.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:57 am

Salan sare @T.G.Geeljire .

This time they won't have the ENDF to bail them out. Ciise weligi u ka adka Canfar. The fight is brutal, in close quarters, house to house, room to room. We are gaining every inch of Garbociise back. Trust when I say they are experiencing the wrath of Ciiseweyn at this very moment. Revenge is a dish best served cold, they WILL be slaughtered.

Stay tuned.

Insha allah guul :up:

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:27 am

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 am

I find it strange that just when Ethiopia is on the verge of toppling......the low intensity conflict between Afar and Cisse erupts into full scale war.

Ethiopia is at its weakest since 1991.......if the Somali region was united they could declare their independence according to the succession articles of the Ethiopuan constitution.

They could also pool their forces into a true region wide force and not hundreds of ineffective rag tag sub sub clan militias.

Very sad and disheartening that their are no visionary Somali leaders in DDS. If ever there was a time to strike out for freedom against 150 years of Ethiopian oppression that time is now. Periods like this only emerge ever 2-3 generations.

As usual Somalis are not even playing checkers while Ethiopia is playing 3D chess.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:32 am

Amhara senior miltiary and colonels of ENDF in charge in Sitti deliberatly looked and enjoyed and supported the afar masscre.

Abye lied to Ugaaska Ciise that nothing will happen three days ago and to wait and not fight afar as they might end up supporting TDF.

So it was well planned gow would an amhara colonel tell somalis to pack their bags and leave Garbo ciise?
Then Cagjar sent Liyu to die in Amhara region defending " Erhiopia".
Funny is the way an amhara tell somalis to pack their bags in Garbo ciise while amhara are flocking into Jigjiga and want to be treated like Cittizens.

Abye wuxu soo wadeybilahey ba fashileyey.

Amxaro hajabto.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:35 am

I support you sxb. Handle your business :lol:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:44 am

Afars has been handed their ass down.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am

Finally Cagjar decided to sent some of the 10,000 liyu somali that told cagjar to f off and came back from adis ababa and canfaar have been karbahsed

to be fair, its ethiopian forces liyu police fought with

there is a aim to make sure ciise and somalis are pushed far away from the routes that take the rail way as they know somalis are really not part and parcel of ethiopia

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:43 am

Until they take Semera there is no satisfaction. These Afars will continue to regroup and attack unless the Battlefield is pushed back deep into their territory.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:04 pm

The area originally belonged to the Afar people. There is no Somali unity. The Afar, an ethnic group just like the Somalis, are united and they deserve to retake any land they see fit. The age of Somalinimo is long gone. Welcome to the age of Qabilnimo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 am

UPDATE:

Jabuutawi wasn’t lying. He recaptured Garbociise back already with a hour to go on his promise lmao

:ooh: :ooh:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.