Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Gedo deleting topics again

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer Gedo deleting topics again

Postby STARKAST » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:55 am

Stop deleting topics, specially the one from Granpa !

Reer Hassan are Traitors !

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Reer Gedo deleting topics again

Postby MrSinister » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:14 am

What’s your obsession with them and their internal affairs? Worry about your own region.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:53 am

They deleted my topic because the truth hurts. I am done with these silly games, when I warn people they call you subclannist when it actually happens they call you emotional.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Lool

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:53 pm

They deleted my topic because the truth hurts. I am done with these silly games, when I warn people they call you subclannist when it actually happens they call you emotional.
The truth does hurt, they had to delete the topic like emotional children.

Could not handle the heat or truth.

I am disappointed with the cowardly behaviour.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Somali net is Marehan Hub and Somalispot is Majeerten hub kkkkk

I tried writing a complaint on somalispot but the Mj Mods deleted it. These folks are insecure with what’s being talked about.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:30 am

I think there is head burying in the sand going on in here with MX's and even in real life. mucalimow did not say anything out of anger everything he said he meant it and he will be a headache for reer gedo. Mucalimow is determined to get 16 MP's in garbahareey to be the same as farataag.

there is no tricks being played, no secret plan everything is clear as daylight. why do you think bakaal kooke was brought back to gedo from jowhar?

he is there to counter mucalimow if he tries anything.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:13 am

I think there is head burying in the sand going on in here with MX's and even in real life. mucalimow did not say anything out of anger everything he said he meant it and he will be a headache for reer gedo. Mucalimow is determined to get 16 MP's in garbahareey to be the same as farataag.

there is no tricks being played, no secret plan everything is clear as daylight. why do you think bakaal kooke was brought back to gedo from jowhar?

You niggas don’t learn from history. Wallahi Gubbet was right - niggas don’t know each other You made me laugh. :lol: :lol:

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Geesiga iyo dagaalyahanka wuxuu leeyahay privilege, Macalimu is exonerated from any misgivings because he holds a high status now, this is what you guys fail to understand, he is considered halyeey, he is elevated from askari who use to work with Madoobe to the governor who culled all Madoobe influence in Gedo.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:47 pm

You niggas don’t learn from history. Wallahi Gubbet was right - niggas don’t know each other You made me laugh. :lol: :lol:
Nomand is a unique situation.

He 'never' fails to be predictable consistently on the only two viewpoints that have not changed a single time;

1. Pessimistically and even ominously prophesize the worstpossible outcome about anything internally Marehan related to two issues, one being opposition to Madoobe

2. Express adoringly the most hopeful outcome abput anything remotely concerning Madoobe even when there is no inference to be drawn about what the man's relationship even is to the issue.

It is why I ended up challenging his claim. Meh though, when ever I sau the word predictable, it means the issues is sufficiently antiquated by now to me.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:56 pm

Mualimu is WaamoKing. :eat:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Nomand is a unique situation.

He 'never' fails to be predictable consistently on the only two viewpoints that have not changed a single time;

1. Pessimistically and even ominously prophesize the worstpossible outcome about anything internally Marehan related to two issues, one being opposition to Madoobe

2. Express adoringly the most hopeful outcome abput anything remotely concerning Madoobe even when there is no inference to be drawn about what the man's relationship even is to the issue.

It is why I ended up challenging his claim. Meh though, when ever I sau the word predictable, it means the issues is sufficiently antiquated by now to me.
Completely forgot about this :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:53 am

Geesiga iyo dagaalyahanka wuxuu leeyahay privilege, Macalimu is exonerated from any misgivings because he holds a high status now, this is what you guys fail to understand, he is considered halyeey, he is elevated from askari who use to work with Madoobe to the governor who culled all Madoobe influence in Gedo.
He is bringing madoobe's influence back to gedo.
It is 2021 the battleground should have been in afmadow. Instead we are here holding for dear life the 16 seats of garbahaarey. Forget about the 27 seats or even the 8 senators. That's all gone.

It is with your kind of thinking why a man from nogob in Ethiopia is the jubbaland president and why mucalimo can utter such words inside gedo. Because he knows no one will do anything to him.

Meanwhile in kismaayo anyone who utters the words farmaajo gets his head chopped off. But farmaajo has a lot of blame himself. He has basically ignored mx for 4 years and now you have a lot of mx either lukewarm or total dislike for the guy. A man who acts like he has no kin cannot then expect his kin to rally towards him. This alone should be a lesson to all future president.

Anyway blackie expects total loyalty and mucalimo has been asked to proof himself like janan, farataag, siyad adan and cabaas.

The DC of luuq warned mucalimo of the militia he is trying the raise but as usual I expect nothing to be done.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:24 am

I’m Ganga be f-king honest Gedo is a f-king shit hole.Every clan has a gobble/district with good infrastructure and development, Mjs have bosaso and garowe, dhulbante have bahuudle and las canood warsengeli have Erigavo etc etc, now what the fuck do marexan have? No good infrastructure, nothing they don’t even have buildings above 3 stories. You can say we have kismayo but we all know the fucked up situation there. You know your country does not have people that wanna listen and be under a good government they want federalism on their own qabiils. Instead of being “Wadani” for a f-king city you’ll be kicked from the next day build your own city. I have always f-king said this. We are the richest tribe.Trade zoology for infrastructure.Abudwak for capital.Guri iyo Galtiga was build your land and I’ll understand why you’re fighting
Last edited by Thecoolguysomali on Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:25 am

Nomand, for fear of looking like an instigator or someone needlessly imposing themselves when by the lack of address in the last response, you have conclusively made it apparent to me, there is no invitation forthcoming for engagement; I would like to say strictly as a person implicated in the equity being discussed, the juxtaposition "by now should have been" is one I disagree with entirely for having railroaded, and then backed up over again for good measure, in order to leave it dead, the entire point, need, and relevance of context.

When one is striken with pneumonia, the problem is pneumonia, not the 'cough. '

1. Ahmed Madoobe is the 'cough. '
  2. The KDF occupation is the 'pneumonia.' .

/thread

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.