Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...

Postby Kees70 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:31 am

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...

Postby Kees70 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:37 am

Galmudug Officials and Security forces go to Goldogob and other Deegaans to do Security Check-ups

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wagardhac deadly beef with MJ and Leelkase, as scores of mjs killed in Goldogob ...

Postby Kees70 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:42 am

So apparently Wagardhac Reer Saaxo are now Galmudug according to Puntland MPs, and its Galmudugs Fault?1?

Reer Saaxo need to make up their mind, because clearly these MJs dont view you as a citizens of Majeertenia/Pintland.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:50 pm

Lol this is fake. It was a HG militia that killed 2 people in the outskirts of goldobog.

There is a weird HG guy on Facebook trying to say it is mx but in every video he posts they clearly say it is HG killing people.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Lol this is fake. It was a HG militia that killed 2 people in the outskirts of goldobog.

There is a weird HG guy on Facebook trying to say it is mx but in every video he posts they clearly say it is HG killing people.
Apparently whatever he is trying to accomplish is working if it fooled Kees here. :lol: He must be a Daahir Culusoow disciple that one.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Kees is not wrong, it was the MJs that were blaming Sacad and Galmudug, 4 Cumar Maxamuud were killed by Wagardhac, and 2 Wagardhac were killed prior by Cumar Maxamuud, it is aano qabiil, there are also injuries on both sides.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:48 pm

I fully support Wagardhac actions they need to show these MJs that working with Sacad to hand over “fugitives” in either zone is unacceptable. MX lives are not expendable.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Kees is not wrong, it was the MJs that were blaming Sacad and Galmudug, 4 Cumar Maxamuud were killed by Wagardhac, and 2 Wagardhac were killed prior by Cumar Maxamuud, it is aano qabiil, there are also injuries on both sides.

What’s the cause of the conflict?

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:00 am

One thing i noticed from nomand is that he's pro Darood and screams fake news whenever something is said about their affairs, the facts remains that it's other daroods that are attacking you mxs and that there is no such thing as Darood or Hawiye nor Isaaq unity it's all about subclanism interests.

This news about Puntland vs Wagardhac is a real and you can hide behind the carpet all you want for your Darood unity but the fact will remain evident.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:34 am

One thing i noticed from nomand is that he's pro Darood and screams fake news whenever something is said about their affairs, the facts remains that it's other daroods that are attacking you mxs and that there is no such thing as Darood or Hawiye nor Isaaq unity it's all about subclanism interests.

This news about Puntland vs Wagardhac is a real and you can hide behind the carpet all you want for your Darood unity but the fact will remain evident.
Facts

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:55 am

What’s the cause of the conflict?
Wagardhac - MJ relations are souring behind the scenes, there is propaganda attempting to hide it on MJ side. Wagardhac - MJ were never besties to begin with, they just have mutual interest and security pact against the orcs, this was an aano qabiil issue AUN to the dead.

the bigger story here is will Wagardhac fully join GM and what will this mean for others in Mudug who are just waiting for an opportunity to leave PL.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:23 am

Ilaahay hau naxariisto.

I doubt this will escalate for the following objective facts;

1. Saaxo is Puntland is really code for Darod security pact.
2. The pact itself is really between Wagardhac and Cumar Maxmuud.
3. And they are both equally implicated in the same level of interest, desire, and need to continue the pact.

A. Cumar Mohamud is obsessed with the port of Garacad and has invested vast unrecoverable amounts of wealth and assets into even bringing it to this point.
B. Wagardhac declared a military-political decision to retake Gelinsoor and has objectively factually remarkably succeeded against all doubt, but steeply as they knew the sacrifice in blood that awaited.

[I should pause here and clarify; "Gelinsoor" was never a settlement which wasn't even a hamlet 10 years ago even; "Gelinsoor" is the grazing land between Dhudub and Golweyn that starts and goes WEST into Dolo roughly where the N/S road is at the same pit stop named Gelinsoor named in honor of the grazing land]

[It is like "Bay;" Bay the historically significant geographical referencing isn't Bay the administrative region; It is the good cattle and ruminants grazing land between just north of Baydhabo, all of Bakool, and into DDSI up to Chereti]

Anyways "Saaxo" really was just Wagardhac declaring the beginning of hostilities/war with the declarition's intent self-evident in the very location the flag of Saaxo was pierced into the ground.

It was north of Gelinsoor the settlement, north of Bandiiradlay, it was facing Seddex Xiglo th northernmost Sacad settlement until Gaalkacyo town---and it was right on the western side of the the N/S road and, as it couldn't have been more clear what was being said, Wagardhac put Saaxo where the N/S road INTERSECTS with the age old route between Doolo and Gaalkacyo.

That was as north as Marehan had been in living memory.

The declaration was a military objective to link Dhabat the southernmost Wagardhac fortress just outside Caabudwaaq to Saaxo the northernmost Wagardhac fortress between Gaalkacyo and Goldogob xataa.

Since that day we have seen the blood pouring from Saaxo to Kaxandhaale to Dacdheer. They have literally closed the border. A bird can't fly between Caabudwaaq and Goldogob west of the N/S road today without Wagardhac shor ringing out if he deems the bird didn't have a pass.

Wagardhac and Cumar Maxmuud do not require help from each other, there is no Wagardhac share of the investments making Garacad possible and no Cumar Maxmuud blood and guns that aided Wagardhac, but they both benefit from the mutually reinforcing moral support of each other's goal, that simultaneous pressure on Habar Gidir, and the tactical control of routes going east and west of Gaalkacyo if the southern road is favorable to HG.

So this is why I say I doubt this will get bigger.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:21 pm

they both benefit from the mutually reinforcing moral support of each other's goal, that simultaneous pressure on Habar Gidir, and the tactical control of routes going east and west of Gaalkacyo if the southern road is favorable to HG.
If this is how you and Wagardhac really believe to be than i feel for you lot, this an medieval backward way-of thinking that are still stuck in the age of clannism, and its no wonder that MJ/Puntland keeps arresting and Torturing Wagarhac that flee from Galmudug, the days of Clan this and that is over, today certain clans transformed into States, and with these states comes dynamical powers any backward reer badiya clan cant ever face.

Today there is no such thing as a clan this and that but States and any clans that come between those States will face the full wrath, and is why Puntland arrests/tortures and deports back to galmudug any fugitives we demand so.

Anyway here is Videos of Galmudug officials Visiting Dhinowda and many other Western Deegaans in Jariibaan and western Galkacyo to built Institutes such as Police Stations, bear in mind Dhinowda is a stone throw away from their Garacad in terms of distance.

and as for Galmudug not reaching Eastern Border in Ethiopia bulshit you said, i wont even posts the countless Video of Galmudug Officials Entering Ethiopia every single time since our State-to-state Pact we had with Somali Galbeed, Wagardhac is today facing an Ultimatum to either join us or against between GM and PL States.
Last edited by Kees70 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:32 pm

The only difference between me and most mx is I think like you kees.

Do you know that mudug is the only gobol in somalia without a SFG recognised governor.

You have a hg governor and a mj governor. You then share a city with mj but divided the city, you refused to join puntland and they refused galmudug.

Meanwhile i don't share a town or a city with you. So why do you want me to do something that you yourself wouldn't in a million years?

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:00 am

Gudomiyaha Dhabad speaks on the anti-Wagardhac propaganda from both Puntland Mudug governor and Defense minister of GM

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.