Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Senator candidate list Jubaland what do you guys think

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Senator candidate list Jubaland what do you guys think

Postby Gubbet » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Blackie and his cohorts like Fartaag aint going nowhere as long Kismayo is safe. Either pull a Badbaado Qaran on Kismaayo and make it so chaotic the IC will give us concessions or continue being the obedient little bijjes. Its that simple it seems like MX have become idle and expect a miracle like the ummah waiting for a Mahdi
So Grandpa, why hasn't Marehan already been able to pull a "Badbaado Qaran" on Kismaayo.

You never cease to surprise me at your disappointing lack of wisdom bro.

You need to understand what you quoted and respond like someone who understood it.

Because my question was rhetorical, I will save you a response by saying "Because KDF occupies Kismaayo through obscure AMISOM legal loophole."

So should we then give up on everything and not even politically contest all these political battles just because we can't remove KDF from Kismaayo? That we are coping by even thinking to continue fighting in every available terrain?

That's what the quote you responded to with such stunning lack of wisdom is essentially jeering.

I give up. Bro I will never even attempt to respond to any political opinion you ever give if you have allowed yourself to be made such a mockery, i.e. "dadka laga caqli badanyahay."
Last edited by Gubbet on Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:53 pm

"This is illegal" kulahaa Nomand is absolutely right. Call to arms or stop talking about USELESS token MPs and whatever Roble and Farmajo are cooking. The defeatist mentality of "we will respond to dil iyo dhac iyo boob by dastuur and negotiations" is disgraceful. If you think that way go join Reer Eyle and Madhibaan.

Respect yourself. If I was shisheeye I would disrespect us because I know I can kill and loot and violate MX with little to no reprecussions infact MX siyaasis will lick my boots.

I remember some folks from tolka telling me Bu'aale waa la xoraynaa then we will have halal elections. As if capturing a shisheeye town (unprovoked) isn't xaaraan gardarro.

Lol buaale for a brief time I believed in that nonsense too. The next fairytale they all believe in is the secret 2 year deal that will run out in August 2021. They are hoping that blackie will go back to nogob this August because of the deal he made with SFG in 2019.

Who knows what other coping mechanisms they will come up with next.
Blackie and his cohorts like Fartaag aint going nowhere as long Kismayo is safe. Either pull a Badbaado Qaran on Kismaayo and make it so chaotic the IC will give us concessions or continue being the obedient little bijjes. Its that simple it seems like MX have become idle and expect a miracle like the ummah waiting for a Mahdi
100 percent Exactly it is as Nine also said. We either fight or we bend our heads and accept our status like the madhibaan.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Lol buaale for a brief time I believed in that nonsense too. The next fairytale they all believe in is the secret 2 year deal that will run out in August 2021. They are hoping that blackie will go back to nogob this August because of the deal he made with SFG in 2019.

100 percent Exactly it is as Nine also said. We either fight or we bend our heads and accept our status like the madhibaan.
No, Sir, we are not going sacrifice ourselves infront of Kenyan tanks for our enemy's delight or destroy our own spirit voluntarily for the same enemy's delight.

We are going to be good, little, delusionally coping STRATEGIC hunters and pounce on the juguler that counts at the right moment and the right time.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 pm

Yuulka made sure MX had no arms or militia in Kismaayo, so what are you on about, you sound like the typical keyboard warrior completely unrealistic.

This is a politics thread, so quite your foaming at the mouth, I know very well the crimes of Madoobe but in this thread I wanted to discuss his picks for senator, the corruption of it, and how this reflects in Federal and local politics, particularly his camp.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:14 pm

You mean like this guy :lol:

No we are not like this guy, we are pragmatic and discussing politics which is related to us, calling for war that makes no logistic sense with Alshabab and KDF, along with the IC, and Madoobes Raskamboni finally, its retarded and sort of like a fools errand, can it be achieved possibly, is it worth the sacrifice, definitely not ! the playing ground has changed and JL today isn't the same JL yesterday, a month ago, a year ago and definitely not 2 years ago. Today you have leverage today you have a power base today you have Garbaharey, why burn it to the ground when you are winning, Madoobe is under alot of pressure now, and its draining him.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:24 pm

No we are not like this guy, we are pragmatic and discussing politics which is related to us, calling for war that makes no logistic sense with Alshabab and KDF, along with the IC, and Madoobes Raskamboni finally, its retarded and sort of like a fools errand, can it be achieved possibly, is it worth the sacrifice, definitely not ! the playing ground has changed and JL today isn't the same JL yesterday, a month ago, a year ago and definitely not 2 years ago. Today you have leverage today you have a power base today you have Garbaharey, why burn it to the ground when you are winning, Madoobe is under alot of pressure now, and its draining him.
Real NGM policy position :win:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:13 pm

My advice to Nomand is the following.

1. Nomand, if you truly not Marehan and/or had the effect of jeering, continue on your way and skip #2.

2. If you do not fall into #1, then my impression is your entire effect recently is less "keyboard warrior-esque," as NGM said, and more passive aggressive behavior from a place of grievance with Marehan. Cuqdad baad qaaday for some reason. If this is resulting from the direct clash you and I had, then I say I am no more Matehan than anyone else born. It would be ridiculous to let any engagement effect your relationship to your identity. But your attacks on Saddam, the pointedly provocative pessimissm, your remarkably expanded contrarianism all seems to indicate "you have an axe to grind." If that axe exists as a result of our unpleasant exchange, it is time to stop having a fight with your own identity then. The more I respond to you, the more starkly passivr aggressive you get in any Marehan political discussion so my resolve is respect your similar non-dirext engagement and give you a wide latitude.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:01 am

My God, what a video. They should feature that in every Somali journalism foundational course.

I don't know who that lady is, but why am I not seeing her on SNTV giving the big hard interviews? She was brilliant. The contrast between Cirro literally falling apart PHYSICALLY in front of her as symbolism for how the entire rationale sustaining his membership with Vichy Madoobe Admin up to that point FALLS APART in front of her cool, calm, collected, and plutonium-grade leathal cross examination holding him simply accountable to his constituency has me sweating fluster her and I am watching this on a screen.

The main takeaway is the contrast between thst Cirro then and Cirro today.

When you're in bondage, you also lose your dignity, pride, confidence, self-esteem, and worth.

But when you are Free as God created you, the very power of the Sun exudes from under your skin.

That Cirro was a Slave.

The Cirro we see today is a man reborn Free. [/Size]

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am

Rer Ugaali are leaving sxb.

Gen Kibochi: KDF not ready to leave Somalia, events in Ethiopia worrying
Kenyan troops will not leave Somalia any time soon, Chief of Defence Forces General Robert Kibochi has said.
https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/July ... rying.aspx

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am

NGM,

farataag elected as senator, you said you had responses incase that happens. what is your response?

Nine,

kenya and UK just signed a pact to fight against al shabaab. kenya is not going anywhere. 10 million dollars a year pact.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/July ... ement.aspx

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:25 am

Gen Kibochi: KDF not ready to leave Somalia, events in Ethiopia worrying
Kenyan troops will not leave Somalia any time soon, Chief of Defence Forces General Robert Kibochi has said.
https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/July ... rying.aspx
So Nine; please, please, please, take time to read through every one of the topics I explained "audience vs. constituency to understand even how to process a moment like this for a Kenya.

It is not about "what" he said, but"why" is the Top general even making media rounds now.

And " why" in the same timeframe the EU announced her end of year reimbursement to Kenya AMISOM was drastically reduced (25 million to 75 million last year)

And "why" did that happen in the middle of negotiations for the 5 year new British-KDF structure of British aid.

And "why" is the EU cut used as "leverage" entirely coming from Kenya's FOREIGN military expenditure but the new 5 year British-KDF sober package is entirely line itemed for INTERNAL/DOMESTIC security expenditure.

And WHY are all these steps simultaneously being announced after the "review period" ended for how to respond to the damning EU Internal Audit last year that essentially said "FOREIGN AID TO KENYA IS A BUST, THERE IS NOTHIG TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE AID BETWEEN 2014-2020, the period chosen for review.

And "why" was that review implemented after multiple Western intelligence servies started to sens red letter alerts saying " HOUSTON, KENYA HAS A PROBLEM AND IN EFFECT OUR STABILITY MODELS ARE PICKING UP SIGNIFICANT TURBULENCE A HEAD. CORRUPTION TRACKING SEEMS TO INDICATE TOLERANCE ALMOST DISAPPEARED OVERNIGHT WITH THE START OF COVID, AND THE DIMINISHING RETURN (MY WORDS) RATE OF CORRUPTION'S TAX ON THE KENYAN ECONOMY IS ACCELERATING TOWARDS THE POINT OF NEGATIVE RETURN."

And why did the diminishing return accelerate over levels just when both the 10 year Court Case could no longer be held in suspension/limbo by Kenya as distraction internally and Kenya's PPI polarizing conversation about corruption/lack of significant growth ring the bell of electioneering start.

Remember what I said Nine;

1. The money is really being cut.
2. The court deferral attempt has reall already failed.
And finally and most ominously,

3. Corruption in Kenya has reached the point of "Negative Return." This is the serious and ominous conclusion multiple intelligence entities have reached disparately tk each other. The fuse is PPI. It is only waiting for a spark and Kenya's upcoming elections are the granddaddy of potentialities

The audience is everyone including us Somalis in our own self-absorbed issues.

The "constituency" is Kenya's ruling "elite", across the board, who have been declared to be " addicts" and the Western/British-lead international system that has declared " Kenya" is too big to fail and the dangerous addiction "will" receive intervention.

And they won't cajole or beg, they will compel and involuntarily push if they have to.

Kenya "will" be leaving Somalia, because while they are running the marathon now, only her Doctors understand the extent to which her heart is about to give out.

She will be taken in soon for her own rest and recovery if she is to overcome what is a head.

These will be a lot of Western aid and even security readjustments for Kenya as part of her treatment in the foreseeable future and about the conditions of the readjustments implicate domestic, internal Kenya realities.
Last edited by Gubbet on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:28 am

This is the worst f-king list in history where the fuck is celi and habar ciise and all them, idk what happened celi was included last time

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:53 am

NGM,

farataag elected as senator, you said you had responses incase that happens. what is your response?

Nine,

kenya and UK just signed a pact to fight against al shabaab. kenya is not going anywhere. 10 million dollars a year pact.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/July ... ement.aspx
My response is: this was not a free and fair election, the corruption of Madoobe should be highlighted and we should be pushing for a condemnation by PM Rooble and the head of the election committee Cirro, heck even Rer Ugaas Sharmaake need to be held accountable for this because it is their seat that is being used against Beesha Sade.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:22 am

:damn:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:35 am

NGM,

That is old school mx response, not new generation marehan.

So when both rooble and the election committee welcome the jl senator election. What would you do then ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.