Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Senator candidate list Jubaland what do you guys think

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Senator candidate list Jubaland what do you guys think

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:14 am

NGM,

farataag elected as senator, you said you had responses incase that happens. what is your response?

Nine,

kenya and UK just signed a pact to fight against al shabaab. kenya is not going anywhere. 10 million dollars a year pact.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2021/July ... ement.aspx
My response is: this was not a free and fair election, the corruption of Madoobe should be highlighted and we should be pushing for a condemnation by PM Rooble and the head of the election committee Cirro, heck even Rer Ugaas Sharmaake need to be held accountable for this because it is their seat that is being used against Beesha Sade.
Raganimo, and now that the act has taken place, I might as well share part of my private thoughts I seem to only share wuth Saddam;
How do you read me write almost a manuscript of a topic on the election, by laws z and process and then see my kleptocratic mishmash of false scenting and gullibility since I took the vow after extension prediction and not realize the fun is at your expensive.

Fartaag is a nonnstarter and he won't last a day after Madoobe but everything about him is documentation of a legal case for expulsion, unlike Madoobe who has to have a military solution whether that beingn because kdf withdraws and he runs or something.
Your strategic moderation, controlled behavior, and stunning rejection of any irrational emotionality is, I repeat, extremely complimentary to you NGM. I would add to the advice I gave before to intentionally choose to be thus in permanently

With regards to youd atatememt, I only disagree with the notion rer Ugaas Shermaarke need to be held accountable.

1. It is not "their" seat. It belongs to Marehan.

2. They have absolutely 0% responsibility for Madoobe-Fartaag fasaq.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:04 am

Some people need to understand the phrase: time and place for everything. Strategy core rule is not reacting but keeping a level head. Emotionality clouds one’s judgement and creates unnecessary human errors.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:29 pm

UNSOM have welcomed blackie's senator election

https://unsom.unmissions.org/partners-w ... -agreement

But but but rooble but but but election committee but but but international community.

No one cares when you have given up your arms and are a 0.5

Rooble won't save you the international community won't save you and certainly the election committee won't save you.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Can someone ask him exactly what his point is?

I mean the real point, not the fake give up arms one.

Marehan hasn't given up any arms and in fact, per clan capita, they are probably the single most armed sub-clan in Somalia today.

And with that reality, Marehan still cannot fight against KDF tanks and helicopter gunships as someone says himself.

So what's the real?

Let me guess;

Naa, naa, boo boo MADOOBE CONTROLS KISMAAYO! HAHA

You are about as original or creative as the as the person who drew Cruella Devillle (sp?) In 101 Dalmatians with white and black streaked reptilian hair.

Listen up since this fakeness has sufficiently exhausted its entertainment currency.

WHEN YOU SEE "FARMAJO" CONTEST OR SPEAK OR INTERFERES OR EVEN SO MUCH AS MOVES HIS PINKIE TO SAY PAUSE..

...AND A "VOTE" TAKES PLACE ANYWHERE OR ANY ENTITY OF ANY KIND SPEAKS CONTRADICTING HIS AUTHORITY---

COME BACK THEN.

Untill, assume everything happening is happening according to all contingency planned for, because it is.

If it wasn't, the man who did the extension stunt to the indha adeeg of the world would signal a pause to recalibrate.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:12 pm

This Nomand issue has become sufficiently beyond annoying. Can this human being just disappear from my awareness.

I do not come here to be enmeshed in your drama.

Waaba karaahiyeeystay in wallahi.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0#p5008170

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:11 am

Rooble sends congratulations to Madoobe on his successful heist of jubbaland senators and says others should copy.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:47 am

Election committee have congratulated farataag on his historic win.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:06 pm

NGM, can you please give this attention-seeker a real reply? The only thing he seems to be milking is your tongue-tied statement about hoping for condemnation.

He seems to find capital in your honestly expressed frustration as an inference about where Marehan or Farmaajo is at.

Also, this is an advice to Marehan on here going forward, take your cues from Farmajo.

That's literally the only person you should look to for leadership.

Remember the Galmudug elections is all I will say.

The day after all this is finished, it is they who will be howling and what will be facilitating droves of congratulations will be the fake, plastered smile congratulating Fartaag on this moment.

This is called a "facilitating" moment.

And then once we are back in that seat for another mandate, Fartaag will be the 1st to go. I promise that on my life.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 pm

Gubbet why do you sound like a girl on her periods Nomand didn't even mention you one bit. He was a dressing the issue. And you keep. Following him around and calling him names.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:20 pm

Gubbet why do you sound like a girl on her periods Nomand didn't even mention you one bit. He was a dressing the issue. And you keep. Following him around and calling him names.
You are 50 years old now. Act like it

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:37 am

I might be 100.but I don't have mental problems.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:20 am

:lol: :lol:

I put him on ignore list after he tried to involve me with his sick gay conversations with sunfromnorth.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 am

:lol: :lol:

I put him on ignore list after he tried to involve me with his sick gay conversations with sunfromnorth.
Couldn't continue to ignore me on this one with your alt OD huh? Babababah. War soco washeensi yahoow.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:03 pm

So the other senator of MX in jubbaland is Mowliid Xuseen Guhaad who is also the Guddoomiye ku-xigeenka 2-aad ee Aqalka Sare. what i know of him he is a lot better then farataag but we could do better then him. Madoobe will probably replace him with someone worse. however if madoobe keeps him, under these circumstances I would view it as a win.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:07 pm

Why could we do better than him Nomand? I am genuinely curious about your reasons for "better than him" considering of all out representatives it couldn't get better than Mawlid the last government.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.