Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking Fahad Yasin reinstates Kulane Jiis!!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Breaking Fahad Yasin reinstates Kulane Jiis!!!

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:19 am

La helow ha iska rafrafo I told you fudeedka Rooble thinking he fire Abdullahi Kulane :russ: ha biqlayso wheres sahal :russ: Farmaajo still has power

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking Fahad Yasin reinstates Kulane Jiis!!!

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:17 pm

How will Rooble respond :lol:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:46 pm

Rooble needs to prove if he has any power/ control now or if he is a pu$$y to take actions.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 pm

Confirmed now by VOA reporter I am very happy with Fahad Yaasin iska dhici qaran dumiska! Rooble may soon have to oay the price for his idoitic move

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:30 pm

Rooble needs to prove if he has any power/ control now or if he is a pu$$y to take actions.
Rooble never had the constitutional power to remove anyone in NISA.

Only fahad yasin and the sitting president can. Them even agreeing with the firing of kulane was a tanaasul on their part.

They simply gave kulane a new job within NISA.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Btw weren’t you claiming that firing jiis was part of farmajo’s plan?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 pm

Only fahad yasin and the sitting president can. Them even agreeing with the firing of kulane was a tanaasul on their part.

They wanted to put him on trial for “crimes” I thought they were gonna make him Xildhibaan as MrSinister has noted but it seems Cheese requires his services at NISA

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:11 pm

Grandapakaliif this man has done more harm than good for reer gedo and Mx alike, he should have taken care quietly out of the way, why the foreful commotion, just get a pay deal and move on because reer Gedo dont want him.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:35 pm

They wanted to put him on trial for “crimes” I thought they were gonna make him Xildhibaan as MrSinister has noted but it seems Cheese requires his services at NISA
If saadaq John is not in prison what makes you think kulane would?

You had mahad salaad an mp standing in the middle of mogadishu saying to clan militias to kill government soldiers.

When those two are shot in the forehead then we can talk about kulane other then that sxb I am no different then anyone else. If rooble re assigned saadaq John to galmudug then why can't I reassign my guy to another position?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Kulane jiis was fired from madaxa shaqalaha NISA end of story

that is a big department dealing with the airport and NISA workers targeting diaspora and politicians besides being the second man as kusimaha NISA also the other guy who was responsible for the security of the airport. he was also banned taking weapons to Gedo

take him to any useless qashin you like "kaaliye"

btw this is a circulating letter and harun just retweeted it.

shaley waxey lahaayeen moogaa ka danbeeyay ama la ogaa what a naflacaari they became :pac:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:12 pm

Grandapakaliif this man has done more harm than good for reer gedo and Mx alike, he should have taken care quietly out of the way, why the foreful commotion, just get a pay deal and move on because reer Gedo dont want him.
He was an esteemed agent and did tremendous work in Gedo he defended us when we we needed him and got the weapons secured. His dismissal was completely politized and dont tell me you fell for Madoobe propaganda of Gedo hating him this is not true Mucalimu is not Gedo.

that is a big department dealing with the airport and NISA workers targeting diaspora and politicians besides being the second man as kusimaha NISA also the other guy who was responsible for the security of the airport. he was also banned taking weapons to Gedo

shaley waxey lahaayeen moogaa ka danbeeyay ama la ogaa what a naflacaari they became :pac:
Warya wa ceeboowday weli ma hadlaysa?You claimed Rooble took over NISA and has sidelined “Mooge” and Fahad. You claimed Kulane Jiis will be arrested soon and put on trial. Who cares if he was assigned a different position in NISA its called reshuffling and Rooble firing has utterly failed as he has no constitutional power to do so only the President and Head of NISA can do so.

ceep bdna :russ:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Grandpa,

I would advise you to stick to criticizing Moalimu and not call to question his nativeness to the degaan. He was born in a tuulo called Shuri in degmada Buurdhubo. If he isn’t Gedo, who is? Criticize his politics, Idc but I never wanna hear that from you again nigga.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:40 pm

He was an esteemed agent and did tremendous work in Gedo he defended us when we we needed him and got the weapons secured. His dismissal was completely politized and dont tell me you fell for Madoobe propaganda of Gedo hating him this is not true Mucalimu is not Gedo.

Warya wa ceeboowday weli ma hadlaysa?You claimed Rooble took over NISA and has sidelined “Mooge” and Fahad. You claimed Kulane Jiis will be arrested soon and put on trial. Who cares if he was assigned a different position in NISA its called reshuffling and Rooble firing has utterly failed as he has no constitutional power to do so only the President and Head of NISA can do so.

ceep bdna :russ:
:lol: why you distorting my words? i talked about rooble team in NISA wich means there is Mooge team led by fahad. the point is Mooges right hand man kulane Jiis was removed from Gedo/JL and the airports even if his new secondry post is true it suggests only dealing with Al shabaab. Mooge is losing Gedo bc of him as macalinow and magan having a field day in garbaharey. you was the guy who was claiming that Hawiye lost their senators in JL so its no surprise that you cant tell the difference

the fact that Kulane replaced by OG aa tacsi kuugu filan!

if its true let us say there was a little face saving for mooge we cant call this a compromise! The Absame guy will replace fahad himself when he runs for pm and then he can fire Kulane Jiis!

fahad yasiin is fir formality he appoints those under him like Xijaar. Mxs and HG and anti Deni guy who is called diyaana want to replace Kulane so he can be the new NISA director onces fahad leaves. Mooge supported diyaano and the mxs vs HG and OGs at the end the OG was picked wich is a win for Rooble.

waxaa jirta qorshe ah in Dblock NISA la siiyo policekana beesha shanaad oo ah nin HG ally ah oo la dhoho bashiir goobeb

Diyaano ayaa rabay inuu Xijaar badalo(by going to NISA)but now he cant as post-Fahad NISA will be led by Absame.

Rooble rejected any Anti deni(diyaano)and pro mooge(kulane jiis)elements in security for fear of destabilizing the elections.
Last edited by sahal80 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:50 pm

Welcome back Kulane Jiis?
Keep putting boranas in their place.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:30 pm

Grandpa,

I would advise you to stick to criticizing Moalimu and not call to question his nativeness to the degaan. He was born in a tuulo called Shuri in degmada Buurdhubo. If he isn’t Gedo, who is? Criticize his politics, Idc but I never wanna hear that from you again nigga.
Mucalimu is no different than Fartaag and his small band of supporters shall be dealt with, laandheere Reer Hassan Gudoomiye degmada luuq Cali Kadiye already gave him a warning. Mucalimu gambled on the wrong horse and shall pay for the consequences if that tickles your fanny dont blame me :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.