Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bah Ogaden elders endorse Abdi Ciise Qooleey as MP

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Bah Ogaden elders endorse Abdi Ciise Qooleey as MP

Postby Gubbet » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 pm

Wallahi bilaahi oo tolaahi, I have come across MORE reer Siyaad who have called me "doqon" if there is any reason to say I am Voltage, than all other human beings multiplied who have ever called me that word. God forbid what rer Ugaas Shermaarke would call me.

And yet liberal Voltage is still shocked at how naively dangerous NGM's statement was.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sxb, for you to say "simple as that" is mind-blowingly ignorant and dangerous. I hope you never put your hands on Marehan affairs outside of your town because you do not understand it at all.

Every single Gedo seat reflects what it took to end the civil war in Gedo.

Each one of the seats reflect what it took to end every district's gunfire.

YOU DO NOT EVER PROPOSE AS A POSSIBILITY EVEN ANY CHANGE TO THAT END OF WAR SETTLEMENT WITHOUT CHANGING THE ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT INFORMS THE NEW DISPENSATION ACROSS THE REGION.

Do not ever bring your good intentions when they are so mindlessly dangerous and capable of turning everything upside down.

Dab

Postby Dab » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:17 pm

Wallahi bilaahi oo tolaahi, I have come across MORE reer Siyaad who have called me "doqon" if there is any reason to say I am Voltage, than all other human beings multiplied who have ever called me that word. God forbid what rer Ugaas Shermaarke would call me.

And yet liberal Voltage is still shocked at how naively dangerous NGM's statement was.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sxb, for you to say "simple as that" is mind-blowingly ignorant and dangerous. I hope you never put your hands on Marehan affairs outside of your town because you do not understand it at all.

Every single Gedo seat reflects what it took to end the civil war in Gedo.

Each one of the seats reflect what it took to end every district's gunfire.

YOU DO NOT EVER PROPOSE AS A POSSIBILITY EVEN ANY CHANGE TO THAT END OF WAR SETTLEMENT WITHOUT CHANGING THE ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT INFORMS THE NEW DISPENSATION ACROSS THE REGION.

Do not ever bring your good intentions when they are so mindlessly dangerous and capable of turning everything upside down.
The way the seats are allocated has nothing to with fairness

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:46 pm

NGM & Gubbet,

I have thought about this some more. And for real progressive change. These are the points I see as regressive. This is in my opinion is the only way to save Sade and set a progressive example to the rest of the Somali people. I’ll start with our political Xeer which was imposed on us unilaterally and here are the results:

14 MPs

6 Diini
3 Hassan
1 Talxe
1 Wargadhac
1 Hawrarsame
2 Raadamir

3 Senate

2 Diini
1 Radamir

With half the reps going to 1 jiffo. Objectively without feelings or jiffo jufaysi but the BOTTTOM LINE. This doesn’t foster Sade unity but resentment, potential coups, treachery, etc. We are in extraordinary times and our midnimo is muqadas. A lot of clans not just Sade aren’t satisfied with Arta and it won’t lead to permanent peace. Clans with with little to no deegmos are unfairly compensated. Here's why I think the old system won't remain in state:

Somalia today in not the Somalia of pre 91
1. There's a demographics shift. 70% of the population is under 30
2. It's the age of the internet people are not blind to what's going on in the world and what's around them
3. More people than ever are becoming educated, we are not the same ignorant Jahiils with a small educated elite
4. The country is transitioning from Nomadism and Urbanizing.

Somalia is ripe for change but the change needs to be fair and managed. I’m not crazy but we need is fair constitution that doesn’t leave anybody out. I might be wrong or right. But I see the problem. Cosmetics isn’t working anymore, workhorse or show horse. REAL STRUCTURAL CHANGE is needed. I’ll finish with this one from the one of the architects of the Meji Restoration, Shimazu Nariakira who famously said this to changing winds of the modernizing of Japan:

”if we take the initiative, we can dominate; if we do not, we will be dominated"

Modernity requires rational thinking and design not just reactionary impulse. That impluse is only for war time only. In times of peace, subtlety is needed.

Barasho horteed hay nicin

🥂

ArawellaOG

Postby ArawellaOG » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:02 pm

Magaca Bah Ogaden iso jiidatey lol wa adin salamay my quule family :rose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.