Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sacad Makahiil

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Sacad Makahiil

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:33 pm

The clan elders of Sacad Ogaden living in Mudug & Galgadud regions visited the grave site of their Ancestor which they descend from Amuudan.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sacad Makahiil

Postby Kees70 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:37 pm

The clan elders of Sacad Ogaden living in Mudug & Galgadud regions visited the grave site of their Ancestor which they descend from Amuudan.
:rose: :heart: :heart: :heart: :up:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:25 pm

:rose: :heart: :heart: :heart: :up:
Ilmo Adeer

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:39 pm

So how does this makes sense. So are sacad darood. Crazy story

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:01 pm

The relationship between Ogaden and their blood brothers has extended for centuries it is why there has been no fighting between the 2 clans during the civil war.

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 pm

I am ogaden reer cabdille and I have always heard of sacad and makahil relations and I have, on some occasions, seen it in real life. Howeve, I doubt it's based on lineage and shared ancestry, and if it is, we ogadens must accept and recognize that sacad are habar gidir today and we need to stop claiming them.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:59 pm

I am ogaden reer cabdille and I have always heard of sacad and makahil relations and I have, on some occasions, seen it in real life. Howeve, I doubt it's based on lineage and shared ancestry, and if it is, we ogadens must accept and recognize that sacad are habar gidir today and we need to stop claiming them.
We are not claiming but rather showing the connection between the 2 tribes. How can we be sure you are what you claim after all you might be a Shegato

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:18 am

We are not claiming but rather showing the connection between the 2 tribes. How can we be sure you are what you claim after all you might be a Shegato
Sxb iska ilaali this site is notorious with sheegato claiming other clans to cause fitna and isku Dirs, so be careful in trusting anyone who claims anything.

As for Sacad and Ogadens connection we shall listen to the clan leader of Makahiil and Sayiid Mohammed Abdullahi Hassan AUN have said and it's clear the Sacad and Ogadens relations.

There is reason that from all the Somali clans Sacad and Ogadens never fought infact we always supported each other we supported Ogadens and they us, history is written about our relations, even the latest Ogaden Mujahid Qalbi Dhagax was with us and after his return from his wrongful imprisonment the first place he visited was his Sacad kins.

Sxb we all know our relations and history so don't ask or listen to anonymous sheegatos online who have sinisters motives.

I hope Makahiil will join Galmudug to our kinships, history relations and close proximity inshAllahi.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:32 am

Sxb iska ilaali this site is notorious with sheegato claiming other clans to cause fitna and isku Dirs, so be careful in trusting anyone who claims anything.

As for Sacad and Ogadens connection we shall listen to the clan leader of Makahiil and Sayiid Mohammed Abdullahi Hassan AUN have said and it's clear the Sacad and Ogadens relations.

There is reason that from all the Somali clans Sacad and Ogadens never fought infact we always supported each other we supported Ogadens and they us, history is written about our relations, even the latest Ogaden Mujahid Qalbi Dhagax was with us and after his return from his wrongful imprisonment the first place he visited was his Sacad kins.

Sxb we all know our relations and history so don't ask or listen to anonymous sheegatos online who have sinisters motives.

I hope Makahiil will join Galmudug to our kinships, history relations and close proximity inshAllahi.
Sxb I am well aware of these Bons creating new accounts to cause division but we will remain steadfast. And yes of of course the connection between Sacad and Makahiil is well noted and can not be dismissed. A Sacad is welcomed into OG lands whether in Jubaland,Kenya,Dds etc. same case for Ogadens living in Galkacyo,Dhusamareb,Hobyo and Mudug. May the ties and political aspirations of both brother clans strengthen in’sha’allah.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:40 am

Sxb I am well aware of these Bons creating new accounts to cause division but we will remain steadfast. And yes of of course the connection between Sacad and Makahiil is well noted and can not be dismissed. A Sacad is welcomed into OG lands whether in Jubaland,Kenya,Dds etc. same case for Ogadens living in Galkacyo,Dhusamareb,Hobyo and Mudug. May the ties and political aspirations of both brother clans strengthen in’sha’allah.
Bro Our family history relations is written in stones, even our aqoonyahan, clan leaders and political leaders know this, so there is very little point in asking strangers online for serious matters like this.

Did you know that during Ahmed Madobes 3 months conference he had in 2013 when he was building Jubaland (Kismaayo was still hostile place because it was just liberated froms Shabaabs) that it was Sacad who sended all the protections to Ogaden elders gathered in Kismaayo for the grand Jubaland shir, even the ogaden leaders wanted again to appoint another Sacad as deputy of jubaland like Azania Pres.Ghandi did AUN but Ahmed Madobe was very sensible when he said that inclusivity was needed to unite all clans against than the aggression HSM government was showing toward his Maamul.

Our history is well known and written, so kudos to the tol :up:

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:03 am

I am ogaden reer cabdille iska dhal ah and I am very aware of sacad Ogaden relationship. You'll hear it from any sacad that's lived with Ogaden or or vice versa. Also qalbidhagax said it best it plainly that he sought refugee in south gaalkacayo for a reason and that if sacad had heard of his capture they would free him at all costs. I know the connection is that but today sacad are habar gidir and I don't think it looks good for us to claim and it certainly doesn't look good for them either because it's like they are sheegato Habar gidir. :lol:

deep down we know but we don't have to sing about it all the time. it makes them uncomfortable.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:19 am

I am ogaden reer cabdille iska dhal ah and I am very aware of sacad Ogaden relationship. You'll hear it from any sacad that's lived with Ogaden or or vice versa. Also qalbidhagax said it best it plainly that he sought refugee in south gaalkacayo for a reason and that if sacad had heard of his capture they would free him at all costs. I know the connection is that but today sacad are habar gidir and I don't think it looks good for us to claim and it certainly doesn't look good for them either because it's like they are sheegato Habar gidir. :lol:

deep down we know but we don't have to sing about it all the time. it makes them uncomfortable.
It's necessary, Cumar Maxamuud want to push Makaahil out of Wardheer and further into Galbeed. That's what this pact with Sacad is all about, Reer Khalaf, Xersi, and Mahad have no love for OG, the tensions go back decades over pastures and grazing rights. Makaahil also want all MJ out of Doolo, you can expect a war within the decade.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 am

:!:

It's necessary, Cumar Maxamuud want to push Makaahil out of Wardheer and further into Galbeed. That's what this pact with Sacad is all about, Reer Khalaf, Xersi, and Mahad have no love for OG, the tensions go back decades over pastures and grazing rights. Makaahil also want all MJ out of Doolo, you can expect a war within the decade.
Galmudug had a defense pact with reer Makahiil and Ogadens in general this year, so I doubt very much anything will happen to reer Makahiil under Galmudugs watch, it's for our existential benefit that Beesha Ogadens regain their lost in Wardheer & Doolo from mjs and mxs.

inshAllahi Galmudug/Sacad will be at the forefront in aiding Reer Makahiil war against the invading clans from Somalia.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:43 am

This has nothing to do with wardheer or Doolo since it’s under our control,but OGs would love to stand alongside with Hg to take Cabdudwaaq and Galkacyo to split amongst ourselves in the near future Bi’idnillah :lol:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:46 am

Bro Our family history relations is written in stones, even our aqoonyahan, clan leaders and political leaders know this, so there is very little point in asking strangers online for serious matters like this.

Did you know that during Ahmed Madobes 3 months conference he had in 2013 when he was building Jubaland (Kismaayo was still hostile place because it was just liberated froms Shabaabs) that it was Sacad who sended all the protections to Ogaden elders gathered in Kismaayo for the grand Jubaland shir, even the ogaden leaders wanted again to appoint another Sacad as deputy of jubaland like Azania Pres.Ghandi did AUN but Ahmed Madobe was very sensible when he said that inclusivity was needed to unite all clans against than the aggression HSM government was showing toward his Maamul.

Our history is well known and written, so kudos to the tol :up:
Also the 1991 UN conference in kismayo. Hg were brought alongside OG in the power sharing system but it was other Daroods that refused knowing a Sacad-OG unity would be the end of their political careers. Let’s work for our long term benefits brother :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.