Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sacad Makahiil

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sacad Makahiil

Postby Phinks » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Warder currently has 7 districts, and the mayors of 5 of those districts are Ogaden, and two are harti, plus the governor of Doollo region is Ogaden.

1 Danoot: Makahil>Abraahiin, dhulbahante comes in second.
2 Daratoole: Makahil>Abraahiin+reer Mohamed
3 Warder: Makahil>Gumacadle, minorities are geri kombe, reer bidyahan
4 Shilaabo: Makahil>Gumacadle
5 Yucub/Lehelow: Makahil>gacanwayne

6 Bookh & 7 Geladi are harti majority.

You confirm this with any Ogaden from the region, if they tell you anything different then I lied.

Makaahil don't even share Doollo with us Ogadens, and but people on this site will have you believe otherwise.

Bokh is Harti of course even though it’s a village made district by Tplf but Geladi there’s other clans living there such as Mxs.
yes geladi is still harti majority, especially bidyahan majertens. marehans are in southern parts but wouldn't make up a a tenth of the population if counted.
Geladi - MJ Reer Bicidyahaan
Bokh - MJ Cumar Maxamuud

MJ live from Puntland all the way deep into Wardheer, mark my words hadaa been sheegaayo, Cumar Maxamuud are setting up shop in Wardheer. Again, if OG dominance was etched into stone, why the pact with Sacad? C'mon sxb, stop with the games already.

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:39 am

yes geladi is still harti majority, especially bidyahan majertens. marehans are in southern parts but wouldn't make up a a tenth of the population if counted.
Bokh - MJ Cumar Maxamuud

MJ live from Puntland all the way deep into Wardheer, mark my words hadaa been sheegaayo, Cumar Maxamuud are setting up shop in Wardheer. Again, if OG dominance was etched into stone, why the pact with Sacad? C'mon sxb, stop with the games already.
There is no cumar Mohamed qabale in wardheer. If you had said RB, you would have been close.

wardheer is still makahil majority and it won't become yours by claiming it online.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:34 am

If you were any bright you would’ve known the pact with Sacad is merely politically since they currently hold the PM title. Nothing to do with land or wells. We all know Garacad can’t survive without the OG Market it would be a bummer if that corridor was to be outcompeted by Hobyo. If Cumar Maxamud weren’t any greedy RB wouldn’t have lost their only political seat in the region. After all they atleast settle in Geladi village and you don’t

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:39 am

Bokh - MJ Cumar Maxamuud

There is no cumar Mohamed qabale in wardheer. If you had said RB, you would have been close.

wardheer is still makahil majority and it won't become yours by claiming it online.
Cumar Maxamuud live right next to Bicidyahaan, waa walaaloyin maxaa sheegesaa? MJ waa MJ

Reer Mahad
Reer Khalaf
Reer Dalal
Reer Xersi
Reer Xaashi

Are establishing themselves in Wardheer as we speak, and I never claimed we were the majority of Wardheer, just gaining a foothold in the region. Ayuub Kabtan already had this talk with some OG Jidwaq guy, Cumar Maxamuud are in Wardheer.

Let me tell you something, where do you think all this financial and logistical backing is coming from? Bicidyahaan doesn't have the logistics or money to be starting all these settlements, wherever MJ goes, all other MJs are welcome to set up shop.

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:41 am

If you were any bright you would’ve known the pact with Sacad is merely politically since they currently hold the PM title. Nothing to do with land or wells. We all know Garacad can’t survive without the OG Market it would be a bummer if that corridor was to be outcompeted by Hobyo. If Cumar Maxamud weren’t any greedy RB wouldn’t have lost their only political seat in the region. After all they atleast settle in Geladi village and you don’t
Village? Haye. :lol:

The last governor was MJ, and a OG took over, good. At least we can stop with the pretending, now hurry up and get started with the shooting already, I'm getting tired of all this talking from Makaahil.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:57 am

So how does this makes sense. So are sacad darood. Crazy story
Story goes the wife mamma habar gidir was married to a Makhaahil Ogaden and she had sacad with him, when the father died and the boy was 2 years old she came back to the mudug side to her ancestral land and married the father of the other 3 habar gidir like cayr, salebaan , surur

over the years sacad was kind of lost but he was aware of it and so where the Ogadens, the fact that makahil in wardeer and habar gidir neighbour makes sense

Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye famous Ogaden Ugaas from 1820s who funded and sent Ogadens and Absame men to conquer Jubaland and NFD did not use to tax when sacad brings theirs camels to Ogadenia for pasture yet harti and marehan were taxed and other habar gidir

even the sayid once remarked "if you do his abtir, indeed sacad is the son of saciid an ina makahil"

regardless, if sacad is Ogadens by blood, sacad is today culturally and politically hawiye, but i guess one can never scape from his blood line,

this is why in wajir and Garisa and even jigjiga and kismayo, a marehan or Mj will get deported from these lands, but a sacad was allowed to pass or come and do business

as habar gidir if they all have the same dad and they will say no we do not,

anyway, its what makahil cousins tell us, when Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye is saying in 1820s do not tax sacad on the borders with their camel pastures, by then sacad is atleast around 200 years old

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:05 am

Bokh - MJ Cumar Maxamuud

saxib you are day dreaming, the only Mj that lives in wardeer is Bicidyaan, there is no OM or another MJ, these silly stories that leekase lives there, and other MJ clans is nonsense,

how come Mj have never had a governor until cagjar gave me for 1 year then took it away, he just wnated to pressure maqabul to vote for him

Mj does not even have a single MP, atleast garre and dagodia have Mps in jigjiga parlement,

not a single Mj mp, just shows how langab they are

yet Maqabul wardeer has produced 2 presidents, one vice presidents and every wardeer/ doolo governor

dabyaco are becoming like boons, claiming we own and live everywhere, and beating their chests online, when reality is so different :lol:

even Isaaq has 3 Mps in somali region, so why woudl ethiopians who hate Ogadens refuse Mj an MP?

forget marehan, they are even more irrelevant, i heard marehan and sahel in here claiming they live as far as Qoraxey

sheeko sheeko, i love online chest beating empty dreams, Sahel claims hawadly live everyone in Ogadeniya yet not a single tuulo or Mp belongs to his tribe :D

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:09 am

So how does this makes sense. So are sacad darood. Crazy story
Story goes the wife mamma habar gidir was married to a Makhaahil Ogaden and she had sacad with him, when the father died and the boy was 2 years old she came back to the mudug side to her ancestral land and married the father of the other 3 habar gidir like cayr, salebaan , surur

over the years sacad was kind of lost but he was aware of it and so where the Ogadens, the fact that makahil in wardeer and habar gidir neighbour makes sense

Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye famous Ogaden Ugaas from 1820s who funded and sent Ogadens and Absame men to conquer Jubaland and NFD did not use to tax when sacad brings theirs camels to Ogadenia for pasture yet harti and marehan were taxed and other habar gidir

even the sayid once remarked "if you do his abtir, indeed sacad is the son of saciid an ina makahil"

regardless, if sacad is Ogadens by blood, sacad is today culturally and politically hawiye, but i guess one can never scape from his blood line,

this is why in wajir and Garisa and even jigjiga and kismayo, a marehan or Mj will get deported from these lands, but a sacad was allowed to pass or come and do business

as habar gidir if they all have the same dad and they will say no we do not,

anyway, its what makahil cousins tell us, when Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye is saying in 1820s do not tax sacad on the borders with their camel pastures, by then sacad is atleast around 200 years old
:up: indeed well said

And also among Sacad no other clan is as welcome as Beesha Ogaden, there is a reason that wherever you find Hawiye Beesha Ogaden is safe because of the xiriir Sacad have with Ogadens, no one can touch Ogadens if Sacad is around, our deegaans are safe places for the Ogs and their places is safe places for us Sacad.

And also in Galmudug all the Qaadi in that area was reserved for Ogadens, Beesha HG under Sacad have high esteem for our Ogadens kins.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:10 am

I am ogaden reer cabdille and I have always heard of sacad and makahil relations and I have, on some occasions, seen it in real life. Howeve, I doubt it's based on lineage and shared ancestry, and if it is, we ogadens must accept and recognize that sacad are habar gidir today and we need to stop claiming them.
Hey Dalalos, sheegat, how many accounts you have by now, i estimate between 2-30 accounts

:lol:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:22 am

The last governor was MJ, and a OG took over, good. At least we can stop with the pretending, now hurry up and get started with the shooting already, I'm getting tired of all this talking from Makaahil.
Mj has never had a govenor until cagjar appointed one for just 1 year as he wanted to rpessure maqabul to vote for him

like i said, you do not have a single MP or a single degmo, atleast isaaq has gashaambo and 3 Mps

garre and dagodia have libaan and Mops,

marehan and MJ do not have a single MP, where they come through votes, 3 Mps for every degmo,

considering habashi hate Ogadens, why dont Mj and marehan have MPs?

:lol: :lol: , you need 100K to make a new degmo, and you need 33K for an MP,

even langab shekhaal has one degmo cabdi iley gave them in 2013, yet Mj does not have an MP

do not look at the local governor appointed by regional president, show me Mps

Mj you mention came there as refugees during the 1990s

listen dabyaco boy

DDS has

282 Mps, 247 MPs are Absame

12 Presidents, All have been Absame

11 Gobals,

9 gobals are 90% plus Absame and

94 degmos, 84 degmos or counties are Absame

iley had 4 vice presidents, 2 would always be Ogaden/Absame

the only non absame gobal with non absame governors are sitt/shaniley and Libaan renamed dawa

there is a reason the land was named Ogadeniya by the British in 1884, you are a mere guest, a marti

look at the only 2 candidates competing in Ogadeniya, Dr abdirahman mahdi and cagjar

a dhulbahante has more rights to warder than an Mj, atleast dhulo live there are have a couple tuulos

Mj should stop the marehan tactics of beating their chests online and claiming every land, it will not stick in reality,

Ogaden has never lost an inch of land, that doolo cali dhuux mentioned is still in Ogadens hands, with a makahil governor and Ogadens regional president and Ogadens liyu police

Mj lost kismayo, Ogadne never gave up, when boons got ethiopans, we got kenyans, hassan turki, madoobe etc

Og has never lost an inch of land, be careful warya, Mj are better than boons beating their chest, focus on garowe,

end of the day all non Absame are marti in Ogadeniya - fly a plane over it, it will say your over the Ogaden Region :lol:

Phinks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Phinks » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 am

Look at this nacas, waraa I'm the reason you're in Galbeed in the first place, I kicked Absame and Sade out from the North.

Federalism you are under me, 2 presidents and several prime minister's MJ, not even one OG prime minister to this day. Majeertenia and Hobyo Sultunate, under boqor kenadiid, you were under me.

Even the Ogaden war, MJ officers were more competent than you lot, our units did far more with less mechanized units and less divisions, it was Abdullahi Yusuf who nearly captured Addis Ababa.

When Sayyid waged war, he couldn't even wage war on all MJ, all his poems say 'I did battle with the sons of Cismaan' The same man he waged war on, he begged for mercy as passage, your hero died like a dog at the feet of the man he declared jihad on. :lol:

Anything and everything that Somaliweyne has done or is in the process of doing, MJ has always and will always be at the helm.

Time and time again you have relied on others, Jess and USC, Madobe and Kenya, Liyu police and Ethiopia, you can't fight sxb, the only one that can is Mohamed Zubeir, Cawliyan, Makaahil and the rest are a joke.

And how can you say Habesha hate you? When I was selling your kind into slavery, it was YOU I was handing them off to. It was Absame himself transporting his own into jail ogaden and doing the raping and torturing. Habesha doesnt hate you waraa, you're their favourite bitch maxaa sheegesaa. :lol:

Mark my words, Umar Maxamuud are in Wardheer, no amount of schizophrenic screeching is going to change this, after the governor fiasco MJ in Doolo have finally seen the situation for what it is, you take Kismayo, take all of it, MJ will continue pushing West.

I welcome this, a war between OG and MJ, once and for all let's finish this. It's time Majeerteen wake up and realise Kismayo has been lost, all I ask of you is to start with the first shot, waan kufasaxey, let the games begin. :mrgreen:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:25 am

Phinks why are you still talking like an Mj when in reality you are a boon :lol:

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:08 am

That guy was appointed by cagjar to gain support from the non OGS, because all the OGS would be behind the ONLF camp when the election came. there's no other reason.

you mentioned kabtayn ayuub who says a lot of lies to make dollar. He's the same guy that came to to fb live alongside alasow to diss darod and farmajo, this is before he became pro farmaajo.

cumar Maxamud aren't even majority in bookh let alone warder. as for the reer bicidyahan they have lived there for the last 100 years, it's their deegan and no one can deny them there, they just aren't even close to being a rival to makahil do you know how I know? They only beef with ismaacil gumacadle of makahil of of maqabul of Ogaden. That should tell you where things stand.

Daneysteyaasha

Postby Daneysteyaasha » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:29 am

Stop disrespecting reer biciidyahans guys.

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx22 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:50 am

Cagjar has only tampered with the governor seat to pressure Makahiils who were seen as pro ONLF to switch their political allegiance to PP which Infact has helped quite a lot for now as the next president of DDS is being guessed to be Makahiil as they had the presidency in the past as well. Cagjar is a weak president because he doesn’t round up minorities and send them to hell like a real OG president would do. We are waiting for a strong leader to take power.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.