Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

beesha CELI demand their seat back

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: beesha CELI demand their seat back

Postby Jimbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:12 am

From the Sade roster/list of MPs I have closely examined and their issues since at least Arta, unfortunately this seat has been the most and the longest controversial.

While he was alive, Gen Ahmed Warsame commanded natural deference that oddly made it one of the most stable while the seat itself constituents wise was the longest controversial Sade seat.

Oddly, I actually had a convo with a rer Aw-Maxmuud couple months ago and he thinks the current occupient Abdishakuur Ali Mire, has brought a similar level of stability and staying power as Gen Ahmed Warsame, but instead of for deference, Mire excudes his capital through sheer, raw individual "power."

If I was in a legitimate quandry where there was a serious 1 million đź’µ bet in front of me for picking 1 and only 1 of any of the Marehan MPs currently that I could be sure will return, without missing a heartbeat I would say "Abdishakuur Ali Mire."

It is hard to justify the claims in this topic against basic, objective, universally recognized reality.
beenaale… You are justifying corruption when it benefits you

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 am

Jimbie, waad mahadsantahay.

When Patriot said "Mareexaan waa KGB," I mocked him. Now I scratch my head finding that previously outlandish comment ironically very "underwhelming" now that I have inferred out there exists some dedicated, internal Sade professional offnetwork grid that has a repository of everytime a green checkered turd was laid by a certain president of a federal state since he came to office to details about who plays amateur Somali information manipulator on random remote webhosts across the "interwebs" to what informs why an obscure blog, like---say "IdilNews," even exists.

It is fascinating.

I am always personally disappointed when I have had a positive impression of someone and the impression turns out to be a mirage.

As for you personal insult and display of hostility, I didn't request it and I am not going to interact with it. Good bye.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:15 am

I started chuckling when I literally just had an epiphany.

I think this is the first time I truly realized the information machine around Mr. President was entirely predictable once one has taken into consideration the relative development and even basic existence of the foundation infrastructure underpinning relative to Somali comparison internally.

KGB ku lahaa, ahh Pat, shaydaan ildheer baad ahayd.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:29 am

Gubbet, You are jubilating you have bragged and assured us the CELI seat will be stolen again and you’ll even bet 1million .. Who is wrong here? Who is the hostile here?

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:15 am

Bulsho!

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:28 am

Nomad rooble is not in charge of the nomination. Farmajo can do two things neither of which he has done so far because he is corrupt to the core

Number one: give the stolen seat back to CELI. there is no shame in this move it’s xaaq farmajo takes the stolen seat and Returns to us

Number two. Faramjo stays out CELI can get the seat back ourselves this time there is no ina carebey to steal our seat we have farmajo trying to steal Beesha CELI seat in exchange he wants aqalka sare Sare seat to go to CELI that unacceptable
I understand what you are saying and this is one of the main problems that would have been avoided with 1p1v which farmaajo wanted.

but what i see here is what i usually criticize farmaajo for on global somali politics. where farmaajo appeases other clans even if it directly negatively effects his own marehan clan. instead of somali level he is doing intra marehan level.

first look at this, he got rid of carabey and told every other reer diini candidate to get lost, he gave the seat to cali ciid who is celi. then as you claim he is trying to give galmudug mx senate to celi and take it away from his own reer diini reer dalal clan

you can't accuse him of being anti celi when he is sacrificing reer diini seats to appease other MX subclans and in this case CELI.

i am not denying there is great injustice happening and lots of clans are either over represented or underrepresented. but 4.5 wont solve this and you will always have clans or subclans that will complain rightfully or wrongfully.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:14 pm

Nomad you are linking 3 separate issues I will separate them for you

3 seats

Aqalka hose seat
Galnus VP
Senate seat

Galnus VP does not belong to CELI or any mx sub clan it’s rotational tomorrow it will be your turn
The senate seat does not belong to reer dalal its rotational tomorrow it’s someone else’s turn

Aqalka Hose seat which my post is addressing is CELI seat since 1950s until 4 years ago when it was stolen in cadado. CELI is only asking the return of their seat, if farmajo will add senate seat as bonus it’s up to him no one is asking for the senate seat

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Celi already have Ciid as their saamiqaybsi, good luck trying to take Rer Siyad Hussein seat they wont give it up. Ina Ali Mire is a close Farmaajo confidante
Grandpa, god bless your unfiltered honesty sxb. Wallahi you are a true Mareexaan. Qalbi furan, af adag :lol:
The Celi candidate for 2016 Ina Garyare is so anti Farmaajo and literally a tool of xisbiga Wadajir AAW’s party. Its downright shameful. He is still vehemently against him he was even cheering on the Badbaado Qaran fiasco :dead:

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:27 pm

Celi already have Ciid as their saamiqaybsi, good luck trying to take Rer Siyad Hussein seat they wont give it up. Ina Ali Mire is a close Farmaajo confidante
Grandpa, god bless your unfiltered honesty sxb. Wallahi you are a true Mareexaan. Qalbi furan, af adag :lol:
The Celi candidate for 2016 Ina Garyare is so anti Farmaajo and literally a tool of xisbiga Wadajir AAW’s party. Its downright shameful. He is still vehemently against him he was even cheering on the Badbaado Qaran fiasco :dead:
This time Besha CELI as whole will be against farmajo if he goes with his plan to steal CELI seat

Ina carabey, xaaf, abdikarin guled inkarti CELI baa kudacdaay they all lost :clap:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:27 pm

It is simple-there is no Mareexaan seat that has existed since 1950's that belonged to any clan. There was no real "rer Fulaan" clan "seat" until Carta to begin with.

There was just loosely informed local caucusing, not even regional as in it did not even exitend to Marehan elsewhere, which we have since called "Afar Waaxood" and Celi and reer Siyaad Xussein unfortunately were both members of the same one; Waaxda "Ilma Adeero."

Even then , its influence was limited in national politics because national seats were not APPORTIONED according to clan like after 1991.

People sometimes really tend to forget that, even though we are a tribal society and tribe and politics always dissected, the PHENOMENON of DIRECT clan apportionment we call "4.5" is...a new innovation post-Carta.

This is why if Sh Abdulle Maxamuud was one of the Marehan MPs and the Marehan Minister n 1960 as Celi, another election later in the 1968 elections, Shire Warsame Guled, Mahad Dirir, happened to become the MPS while Adan Loow was the Marehan Minister/MP---all 3 rer Dini.

The point is there was no "reer Diini" or specific clan seat in 1960 and no "Celi" or specific clan seat in 1968.

They just happened to be those clans, the more important factor being talent at politics as individual politicians explained their success.

Since the 4.5 apportionment, it so happened the MOST deferentially recognized individual of the Marehan seat extended to "Waaxda Ilmo Adeero" was General Ahmed Warsame.

It was his until death or resignation or abdication.

Just like Gaani, just like all the main important civil war figures.

Tusaale ahaan; GENERAL CUMAR XAAJI MASSALE.

He is reer Guuleed Faarax. When the apportionment started in Carta, the seat occupied by Sagal Isaaq Biixi right now which she inherited from her father, was the seat extended then to "Waaxda Bah Hawiye" (the seats were smaller during Carta).

Including Isaaq Biixi there and many of other clamoring competitiors---immediately any campaigning was suspended because of a "deferential" issue.

Cumar Xaaji was reer Guuleed Faarax Ugaas as in brothers of reer Diini Faarax Ugaas. He had to get a seat and he could only get it from them.

Reer Diini met as a whole, even as Gedo iyo Mudug, and it was decided the Bah Ogaadeen seat had to go to Gaani and the Bah Hawiye seat would be deferred to Cumar Xaaji.

Every single man there starting with Isaaq Biixi and all who were clamoring for competition "Qabaltu" bay reer Diiniyoow dhan hortooda yiraahdeen and Cumar Xaaji was gifted his seat until he retired from politics.

So if Gen Ahmed Warsame was deferred to and long held without a whisper, the seat apportioned to Waaxda Ilmo Adeero, walaalayaalow that was an expression of ixtiraam.

I am not wading into WHY there is this seat or why Celi or rer Siyaad Hussein should or should not share---like I said I understand the controversy of this seat.

But as a note of fact check, according to Marehan dispensation since 4.5 and Carta beginning of official clan apportionment, the seat named "Waaxda Ilma Adeero" exists under that name and has been recognized by Sade as equally representative of both Celi and reer Siyaad Hussein in the national parliament.

This is not an opinion. This fact, even if you disagree that it should continue to exist as a reality.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:54 pm

I would also ask people to pay very close attention to Barbarossa's interjection especially in light of his history and pattern in this subject. That is called, in process language, a "facilitating" operant.

An operant is something like a tool that does something and facilitating is to make something happen. So, for example, say your hand is stuck somewhere; rubbing an emollient like oil or petroleum can help get your hand unstuck.

Barbarossa, and you cannot make this up if you tried, is the first and the most consistent to attack everything and everyone of "tribalism" especially every Marehan of this forum, while simultaneously being the most versed in and interested in publicly INSERTING into every such contentious Gedo section topic the most disagreeable, archaic, least widely known points of contention or cause for disagreement in Marehan.

How does the Preacher's daughter have an encyclopedic knowledge of, thirst for talking about and insatiable lust for interjecting every single sleazy, torrid piece of depraved information about the town whore?

Sheeko.

And after God's Vicar on Earth removed his holy adorn; Satan, naked, horrible a sight stood under the moon's shadows.

God, save me from the wretchedness of thy creation I beseech thee. Amen.
Last edited by Gubbet on Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:59 pm

It is simple-there is no Mareexaan seat that has existed since 1950's that belonged to any clan. There was no real "rer Fulaan" clan "seat" until Carta to begin with.

There was just loosely informed local caucusing, not even regional as in it did not even exitend to Marehan elsewhere, which we have since called "Afar Waaxood" and Celi and reer Siyaad Xussein unfortunately were both members of the same one; Waaxda "Ilma Adeero."

Even then , its influence was limited in national politics because national seats were not APPORTIONED according to clan like after 1991.

People sometimes really tend to forget that, even though we are a tribal society and tribe and politics always dissected, the PHENOMENON of DIRECT clan apportionment we call "4.5" is...a new innovation post-Carta.

This is why if Sh Abdulle Maxamuud was one of the Marehan MPs and the Marehan Minister n 1960 as Celi, another election later in the 1968 elections, Shire Warsame Guled, Mahad Dirir, happened to become the MPS while Adan Loow was the Marehan Minister/MP---all 3 rer Dini.

The point is there was no "reer Diini" or specific clan seat in 1960 and no "Celi" or specific clan seat in 1968.

They just happened to be those clans, the more important factor being talent at politics as individual politicians explained their success.

Since the 4.5 apportionment, it so happened the MOST deferentially recognized individual of the Marehan seat extended to "Waaxda Ilmo Adeero" was General Ahmed Warsame.

He is reer Guuleed Faarax. When the apportionment started in Carta, the seat occupied by Sagal Isaaq Biixi right now which she inherited from her father, was the seat extended then to "Waaxda Bah Hawiye" (the seats were smaller during Carta).

Including Isaaq Biixi there and many of other clamoring competitiors---immediately any campaigning was suspended because of a "deferential" issue.

Cumar Xaaji was reer Guuleed Faarax Ugaas as in brothers of reer Diini Faarax Ugaas. He had to get a seat and he could only get it from them.

Reer Diini met as a whole, even as Gedo iyo Mudug, and it was decided the Bah Ogaadeen seat had to go to Gaani and the Bah Hawiye seat would be deferred to Cumar Xaaji.

Every single man there starting with Isaaq Biixi and all who were clamoring for competition "Qabaltu" bay reer Diiniyoow dhan hortooda yiraahdeen and Cumar Xaaji was gifted his seat until he retired from politics.

So if Gen Ahmed Warsame was deferred to and long held without a whisper, the seat apportioned to Waaxda Ilmo Adeero, walaalayaalow that was an expression of ixtiraam.

I am not wading into WHY there is this seat or why Celi or rer Siyaad Hussein should or should not share---like I said I understand the controversy of this seat.

But as a note of fact check, according to Marehan dispensation since 4.5 and Carta beginning of official clan apportionment, the seat named "Waaxda Ilma Adeero" exists under that name and has been recognized by Sade as equally representative of both Celi and reer Siyaad Hussein in the national parliament.

This is not an opinion. This fact, even if you disagree that it should continue to exist as a reality.
beenale. You have history of information war against CELI.. This seat has nothing to do with afar waxod, afar waxod wa aqalka sare and galnus VP

Carta Carta, CELI never shared seat with anyone the seat was CELi before Carta and we had the seat after Carta until 2016 when it was stolen in Cadado

Celi never shared seat with RER Siyad Xusien just like you don’t share seat with Reer Ahmed put that in your head. Celi had this seat since Somalia was formed.. Reer siyad xussen was given seat in Carta and it was stolen by Reer dini you know the whole story of the court’s ruling the seat for RER Siyad Xusien but you are still squatting/occupying reer siyad xussien seat

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Eagle, doqon hayska dhigin. Sheekada waa nagu fogeysey.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:15 pm

beenale. You have history of information war against CELI.. This seat has nothing to do with afar waxod, afar waxod wa aqalka sare and galnus VP

Carta Carta, CELI never shared seat with anyone the seat was CELi before Carta and we had the seat after Carta until 2016 when it was stolen in Cadado

Celi never shared seat with RER Siyad Xusien just like you don’t share seat with Reer Ahmed put that in your head. Celi had this seat since Somalia was formed.. Reer siyad xussen was given seat in Carta and it was stolen by Reer dini you know the whole story of the court’s ruling the seat for RER Siyad Xusien but you are still squatting/occupying reer siyad xussien seat
Jimbie, according to SNet Lunatic-in-chief's skewed view of the world, my mere cursory comment here constitutes a cardinal sin of the highest order. Anyway, my unsolicited advice to you is this: given the track record of the lot of characters gathered here iney kuugu goobtaan, you should not be wasting your time and energy, as it is highly unlikely, nay impossible, (try as they may), to find in their heart the decency of approaching the subject under discussion with the least degree of objectivity. Waa dad jiran, ilaahey ha caafiyo. Adigana nin dhalin yaro ah aa u muqataa, and as a consequence susceptible to get carried with matters qabiil in nature, marka hadaa interaction kooda badsatid oo is daba qaban, you are in danger of contracting their malignant cancro.

NGM
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby NGM » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Jimbie there is not going to be any violence over a freaking seat, a gun seat at that, political violence will no longer be tolerated in any MX land, I support Celi but I am not going to condone the threats, adigana isku xishood this is empty threats, Rer Siyaad Xuseen will whoop ass, meeshan ma ahan waxaa moodi Mugdi Mudug weeye ina adeer.

Celi should definitely get Federal representation and inshallah will, whether it is Senator or Lower House.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.