Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Khalaas Farmaajo waa laga adkaadey he wont last until the end of september!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Khalaas Farmaajo waa laga adkaadey he wont last until the end of september!

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Ar HG maxaa dulsaarka u geestey aaway kii cararey markii runta fooda loo galey een ka baxsanwaayey maalinkaste Sahal Sahal Sahal thread waa balan inaan asaga threadkeyga ugu danbeeya ka sameeyo the karbaash of the century coming soon kuye HG waa xulufadeena QoorQoorna waa ku daadiyay Rooble cunaqabateyn uu saarey

Jawaabtii Rooble ee caawa wiiftadii mooge xaley soo diray waxay timid kadib kulan uu la qaatey MM oo ka dalbadey inuu jawaab ka bixiyo wuuna fuliyay

Talaabadii ugu danbeysay ee Mooge ku baxayo ayuu soo wadaa Rooble oo ah

Taliye cusub policeka Banaadir
Taliye cusub Gorgor
Taliye cusub Haramcad(Kilaabtii Mooge oo asaga ku soo jeensan doona" :russ:

waxaa kaloo suuqa ku jirta isbadal maamulka babaadir wasiirka gudaha sameynayo oo his waiter Cali yare Daadka fahad iyo mooge la raacsiinayo

talaabooyinkaan waxay imaanee ilaa bilowga usbuuca soo socda

Mooge september ma dhaafayo marhadii saas loo galay wuxuu qatar ugu jiraa in la maxkamadeeyo oo xabsi loo taxaabo waxaan filaa inuu ka hor cararo. ku soo dhawaada doorasho aan mooge qayb ka aheen. :stylin:

Rebelxx22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Khalaas Farmaajo waa laga adkaadey he wont last until the end of september!

Postby Rebelxx22 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:30 pm

Sahal you have destroyed these boons on this site leaving some to flee for good. Man you left me their bones to devour while taking the rest of the meat :wow: :wow:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Sahal you have destroyed these boons on this site leaving some to flee for good. Man you left me their bones to devour while taking the rest of the meat :wow: :wow:
:dead: :deadrose: im glad the delusional kid fled bc of me as he Stated.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 pm

You have claimed this for years.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:32 pm

You have claimed this for years.
Farmaajo is done as president in feb 8 and was forced by badbaaqdo qaran and MM to hand over his powers to Rooble in april now we are talking about his exit as Rooble effectively replaced him.

NISA is ready and Bashiir Goobe will move in soon. firstly there is no Fareey or Fahad in it and the army inside it who r called waran are pro Rooble and they r supported by Alpha grouo aka Gaashaan inside Xalane who will send to them reinforcements this is why Farmaajo doesnt dare to attack them. when fareey was in the meeting with Xijaar he was there as head of NISA in Banaadir then why bashiir goobe is not moving in? for two reasons; firstly weakening Farmaajo militias and ciidamada in General by controlling their mushaar. arabs call it قطع الأعناق ولا قطع الأرزاق qoorta naga jara laakin rizqiga hangaa jarina! after that he cant fight. Secondly Farmaajo has two militias one is called koofiya cas in madaxtooyada and the other is called "duufaan" at godka jilicoow. "Duufaan" tried to secure the NISA HQ and was sent back by Waran led by HG Taliye who is loyal to Rooble so you need to win over all other armies for support hadii dagaal dhaco. this is what Rooble is gonna do in the next few days by appointing new taliyeyaal for gorgor; haramcad, banaadir police then Farmaajo will flee by himself

word is that his wife is leaving Xamar but they will leave her alone but they stopped Kulane jiis in the airport asagoo baxsad ah waa ninkii shaley airportka heestey. Rooble already controls the airport dekadana maaliyadaa laga xukumaa laakin xoogaa jacbur ayaa meesha ku jira oo u baahan in laga sifeeyo.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:30 pm

:lol: For 4 years it’s been ‘Khalaas’ every since your Adeer Sanbalooshe got fired by N&N. By now I’d think you’d change to In Shaa Allah Bi’idnillah at least! :russ:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:56 am

:lol: For 4 years it’s been ‘Khalaas’ every since your Adeer Sanbalooshe got fired by N&N. By now I’d think you’d change to In Shaa Allah Bi’idnillah at least! :russ:
Murax I know that at the back of your mind and deep down in your heart you know the writing's on the wall for your boy Farmajo and that his days squatting inside the Villa is numbered.

The brutal truth is because he's not Hiraab but Darod, it was imperative for Farmajo to manoeuvre politically in Xamar in a way that doesn't alienate the dominant Hiraab but for whatever reason he failed in this regard

Marehan are bigger than one person surely and so it's high time you guys cut your losses on this loser and go back to the drawing board with regards of defending the interests of beeshiinaa

Peace out

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:45 am

Farmaajo had a big chance to be re-elected and get an extension but he blew it when he elected wolf in a sheep’s cloth rooble dhurwaa.
He went against the advise he was given by his close circle (elders) to elect a fully verified PM to work with him: there was one particular candidate but…

Rooble ayaa dhikaan la dagey.

Sorry to say it but farmaajo is not coming back even his close circle have acknowledged it.

Asagaa meeshaas is dhigey.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:52 am

Murax I know that at the back of your mind and deep down in your heart you know the writing's on the wall for your boy Farmajo and that his days squatting inside the Villa is numbered.

The brutal truth is because he's not Hiraab but Darod, it was imperative for Farmajo to manoeuvre politically in Xamar in a way that doesn't alienate the dominant Hiraab but for whatever reason he failed in this regard

Marehan are bigger than one person surely and so it's high time you guys cut your losses on this loser and go back to the drawing board with regards of defending the interests of beeshiinaa

Peace out

You’re playing dumb because you know of exactly what I meant. There hasn’t been a two term Somali President since MSB AUN.

AY AUN 1 term
Shariif 1 term
Xassan Sh 1 term

Lakin I was referring to Sahal changing the goal post from Khalas gone after 2nd year of Presidency to saying Khalaas no second term. What do they say about broken clocks? ;)

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:52 am

Farmaajo had a big chance to be re-elected and get an extension but he blew it when he elected wolf in a sheep’s cloth rooble dhurwaa.
He went against the advise he was given by his close circle (elders) to elect a fully verified PM to work with him: there was one particular candidate but…

Rooble ayaa dhikaan la dagey.

Sorry to say it but farmaajo is not coming back even his close circle have acknowledged it.

Asagaa meeshaas is dhigey.
if the alternative to farmaajo was better then i would agree, but the deni? or hassan sheikh? i don't think so. in the end of the day the MP'S will vote for whoever will insure their saftey and will pay them on time without delay and both is farmaajo.

Hassan sheikh during his term 15 MP'S where killed and the MP's where not paid their salary for the whole of last year of his term. which MP in their right mind would pick him.

Truth is there is no one that can compete with farmaajo which is why Rooble has directly joined the mucaarids but at the same time he exposed them. 30 jir 30 million would be the standard of hassan sheikh ministers a foreshadowing of a hassan sheikh led government.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:33 am

Farmajo not being re elected Sahal will declare victory :russ:

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:43 am

We are still waiting for bashiir goobe and his dinner at Nisa HQ. I'd think that the dinner has gotten rotten and thrown away by now.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Peace out

You’re playing dumb because you know of exactly what I meant. There hasn’t been a two term Somali President since MSB AUN.

AY AUN 1 term
Shariif 1 term
Xassan Sh 1 term

Lakin I was referring to Sahal changing the goal post from Khalas gone after 2nd year of Presidency to saying Khalaas no second term. What do they say about broken clocks? ;)
Murax I am seeing the qurjile abandon the farmaajo camp lately, more and more dhulo are speaking up against farmaajo as they feel he used them like a condom.

The dhulo on this forum such as original darwish and big break (a dhulo pretending to be hj) are both anti farmaajo now, do you think farmaajo can bring them back to the fold

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Peace out

AY AUN 1 term
Shariif 1 term
Xassan Sh 1 term

Murax I am seeing the qurjile abandon the farmaajo camp lately, more and more dhulo are speaking up against farmaajo as they feel he used them like a condom.

The dhulo on this forum such as original darwish and big break (a dhulo pretending to be hj) are both anti farmaajo now, do you think farmaajo can bring them back to the fold
dude original dervish is good on somaliland now. y u pick on her

n bigbreak is isak. garhajis subtribe. he never support farmajo. be he still want tha ex italian colony to have a working central government. dats y he criticize puntland's stealth secession

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:06 pm

You have been saying the same thing since you have lost Hirshabeele to your donkey cousin and nothing happens !!

Bloody Xaarwaadle laangaab keep crying

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.