Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Drone footage of Uurmadag dolo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Drone footage of Uurmadag dolo

Postby Jimbie » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Drone footage of Uurmadag dolo

Postby Turbulence » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Doolo is changing for the better. It just needs peace between the warring clans of the region. They also need to come to an agreement in terms of where the clan borders should be. That is probably impossible though.

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:48 am

Saaxinb this is so beautiful laakiin celiyow stop focusing on gedo and all of this and habar ciise and all the subs which live In mudug, these people have their own problems celi need to develop their lands, uurmadag is doing well but yamaarugley must be funded as well and duuban and booso and all the other districts celi live in ESPECIALLY DHIGIX dhigix is habar ciise degaan and it has grown as well please celi focus on yamaarugley, when you see reer bicidyahan waxbo ma ka galin majeertenka kale and puntland, they want to develop bokh, they keep united and fund their lands, they all want bokh to develop, in this same way the reer dini of shilaabo must develop shilaabo, in this same way the reer balanbaale the reer gadiid and wagardhac of saaxo must develop their lands, but I suggest celi make their own capital, too many villages scatterd about causes people to have to focus on too much, they should make a city like bokh where all celi can come for a safe haven, forget abudwak we celi must develop their land and make 1 united city for all of reer doollow.

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:33 pm

Doolo is changing for the better. It just needs peace between the warring clans of the region. They also need to come to an agreement in terms of where the clan borders should be. That is probably impossible though.
Bro War is necessary evil since that 2005 war all dulbalarsi was brought to halt and reversed. Now certain folks using liyu police want to test us again it will not work again

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Saaxinb this is so beautiful laakiin celiyow stop focusing on gedo and all of this and habar ciise and all the subs which live In mudug, these people have their own problems celi need to develop their lands, uurmadag is doing well but yamaarugley must be funded as well and duuban and booso and all the other districts celi live in ESPECIALLY DHIGIX dhigix is habar ciise degaan and it has grown as well please celi focus on yamaarugley, when you see reer bicidyahan waxbo ma ka galin majeertenka kale and puntland, they want to develop bokh, they keep united and fund their lands, they all want bokh to develop, in this same way the reer dini of shilaabo must develop shilaabo, in this same way the reer balanbaale the reer gadiid and wagardhac of saaxo must develop their lands, but I suggest celi make their own capital, too many villages scatterd about causes people to have to focus on too much, they should make a city like bokh where all celi can come for a safe haven, forget abudwak we celi must develop their land and make 1 united city for all of reer doollow.

Dalsan is also coming along well it already has two ceel-biyod and school and more will be built soon :eat:

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:53 am

Dalsan is also coming along well it already has two ceel-biyod and school and more will be built soon :eat:

Please go to my question about galaadi and shilaabo thread, I'm asking some questions

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Also, I believe celi should have invested in land outside of abudwak not dalsan, wallahi the area is strategic but these mental habar gidirs always cause trouble and the land is desert, Celi should have gone to jubaland and invested in libaaxlow and increased the land span, increased the amount of sub clans in the region and libaaxlow would have become like ceel cad, a degaan within a degaan. if Celi can hold mudug SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROY MAJEERTEN WTIH FIQI YUSUF AND REER GUREY ONLY with habar ciise help, mind you these are sub subs, then i believe libaaxlow can grow and even assist other marexans in battle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.