Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colonel Abwaan Yusuf Dheere Maxamed Sugaal. WSLF ❤️

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Colonel Abwaan Yusuf Dheere Maxamed Sugaal. WSLF ❤️

Postby Tallman77 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:08 pm

And yes WSLF was founded, funded and supported by Siad Barre so don’t be ungrateful doqon ! I mean you’re already 37 year old Low-IQ Lo’boore doqon from the ghetto of London lmao

https://books.google.com/books?id=_qM5D ... AXoECAEQAw

Even Eritreans are grateful to Siad Barre and Somalia for helping them against the Ethiopians
And yet I rule Your Langab BUUUUN Marehan doqon ass in Kismayo /Jubaland and is your president in Jubaland and Ogadeniya

how does it feel to be ruled in two nations by OG?

BUUUNIKa BOONI

Midgan Warday ah did I hit a nerve :) fuking doqon that’s a fiction book wrote by Raxaweyn woman ! You claim to be Economist and you can’t tell the difference between fiction and non-fiction lmao but then again; I don’t expect much from Low-IQ reer Jooreey….

Horta waa aduunyo gadon mantaa ma adaba nin Mareexaan oo reer Garaad ah ku afceliniyo

adoo Wardey ah midganyahow cow ass licker reer Jooreey :!:

Anaa madaxdada ah oo Daarood kugu soodaray Ormoyahow Ormoka Dhalay. You’re hallucinating on the cow xaar shit nigga you’re not even ethnic Somali. You can’t speak proper af Somali. You don’t even look like ethnic Somali. You’re midget Wardey with red eyes from Tana River areas who lick a cow ass like those naked African tribes.

Infact you are in the lower class even the Gabooye tribes would avoid contact with filthy dusty cringy cow ass blower reer Jooreey. I know why you hate Marehan though because we were the first to enslave your midget Galla people

“i RuLe jUbAlAnD” kulahaaa lmao how can you rule anyone when you are adoon and you lost your land to sub-sub-sub clan of Talxe. Meel ku sheeg Faxfaxdhuun, Baardheere, Ceelwaaq, Buusaar, Sarinleey etc duuliyahow Waaar Yaad ismooday ina gumeedyahow doqonka ah
Last edited by Mustafee101 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Marehan are most safi Somalis. We don’t incorporate clans like reer Cabdille adopted Warday, Dhabacayo adopted Bantu Zanzibar, iidoor adopted Bucur bacayr and Akisho, Hawiye adopted Bantu and Madhibaan.

Marehan are so pure, we call Hawrarsame boon because they killed Boqor Maxamed Daud. We put them the same category as you that is how superior we are but they are nasab and beautiful people and we were mad that they killed a Darood boqor and refused to pay a mag….

We don’t have a sheegaad like midgan Golcade or Warday Lo’boore from Qooqani like you

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Marehan are most safi Somalis. We don’t incorporate clans like reer Cabdille adopted Warday, Dhabacayo adopted Bantu Zanzibar, iidoor adopted Bucur bacayr and Akisho, Hawiye adopted Bantu and Madhibaan.

Marehan are so pure, we call Hawrarsame boon because they killed Boqor Maxamed Daud. We put them the same category as you that is how superior we are but they are nasab and beautiful people and we were mad that they killed a Darood boqor and refused to pay a mag….

We don’t have a sheegaad like midgan Golcade or Warday Lo’boore from Qooqani like you
like I told tallman, refrain from lamenting about Isak when ur arguing with non-isak. keep that in mind when u write ur next book of lamentations

Rer Dalal get ur rer ahmad

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:55 pm

like I told tallman, refrain from lamenting about Isak when ur arguing with non-isak. keep that in mind when u write ur next book of lamentations

Rer Dalal get ur rer ahmad
Like I said before, get off my d1ck ! Unless you want karbaash too :!:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:10 am

KKKK

This BUUUN brings doctored fake documents and plasts OG over it using Microsoft tools, i have actually checked out the sources and the original ones were BUUUUUUN Marehan

but i am heading to Friday prayers no point in karbash a buun when i do not have the time

i actually admire that fact that i wasted your precious time that i forced you to doctor documents and got you to write OG where you spent time changing the original BOONNNNN Marehan citations :lol:

:stylin:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:21 am

KKKK

This BUUUN brings doctored fake documents and plasts OG over it using Microsoft tools, i have actually checked out the sources and the original ones were BUUUUUUN Marehan

but i am heading to Friday prayers no point in karbash a buun when i do not have the time

i actually admire that fact that i wasted your precious time that i forced you to doctor documents and got you to write OG where you spent time changing the original BOONNNNN Marehan citations :lol:

Short man,

At least replied to my comment so I can get the notifications ina gumeedyahow Warday-da ah. You did this to yourself. You really thought you can outwit a Mujahiid rich Mareexaan Reer Garaad kid who have traveled all over Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya…?

I login to Somalinet once in every 3 months and I always see you talking shit about the noble mighty Marehan. You’re obsessed with Marehan even when you are getting abused by the Dhabacayo and the iidoor. You respect the Dhabacayo because they put you on your place but you have mistaken Marehan kindness for weakness!

Nigga you’re 37 year old lonely Warday Lo’boore from the ghetto of London and you think you are Economist lmao you’re hallucinating on the cow xaar shit.

Adoo Wardey ah oo lo’da dabada ka afuufo ayaa Ogaden iyo Marehan inuu isku diro raba wllhi dad iyo bahalo waxaad tihiin lama yaqaan.

Also, we don’t assimilate unknowns! It is you that is Warday, muunyo, Boni, Pokomo whatever you are! they are all found Qooqani to Tana River. You even admitted that you are ancestors have been in Qooqani since 1600 century. That is impossible for a Darood person unless you are one of those red-eyed midget Warday that became Reer Cabdille which you are ! Lo’boore!

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:44 am

KKKK

Short man,

At least replied to my comment so I can get the notifications ina gumeedyahow Warday-da ah. You did this to yourself. You really thought you can outwit a Mujahiid rich Mareexaan Reer Garaad kid who have traveled all over Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya…?

I login to Somalinet once in every 3 months and I always see you talking shit about the noble mighty Marehan. You’re obsessed with Marehan even when you are getting abused by the Dhabacayo and the iidoor. You respect the Dhabacayo because they put you on your place but you have mistaken Marehan kindness for weakness!

Nigga you’re 37 year old lonely Warday Lo’boore from the ghetto of London and you think you are Economist lmao you’re hallucinating on the cow xaar shit.

Adoo Wardey ah oo lo’da dabada ka afuufo ayaa Ogaden iyo Marehan inuu isku diro raba wllhi dad iyo bahalo waxaad tihiin lama yaqaan.

Also, we don’t assimilate unknowns! It is you that is Warday, muunyo, Boni, Pokomo whatever you are! they are all found Qooqani to Tana River. You even admitted that you are ancestors have been in Qooqani since 1600 century. That is impossible for a Darood person unless you are one of those red-eyed midget Warday that became Reer Cabdille which you are ! Lo’boore!
arent you the midgan reer garaad qotti that his dad married ogaden to get nasabnimo? you are from the traitorous sublcan of hirabu goita towerdos.

Your dad wuxu gabadh ogaden uu gursado inu guunimada iyo midganimada iska daqo after being assimilated by oromos for centuries and smelling like piss and cow dung. wasnt MSB the guy that brought your kins from oblivion and called you Soomaali aabo?

its strange at how a guy bad mouths ogaden when his mom is ogaden caliwanag. You are an ungrateful half breed who can only stand infront of mx because his mom is ogaden and his father is boon mx.

someone raised by ogaden mom in an ogaden majority community did your father pay child support for you ? inu boon yahay waxad ku garan the only thing he taught you once your reer abti raised you is qabyalad and disrespect.

it would have been good if your maternal side was boon ilkayar like you so that you would raised in the harsh environment of ghetto feeding on qulle and hyena meat.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm

KKKK

Short man,

arent you the midgan reer garaad qotti that his dad married ogaden to get nasabnimo? you are from the traitorous sublcan of hirabu goita towerdos.

Your dad wuxu gabadh ogaden uu gursado inu guunimada iyo midganimada iska daqo after being assimilated by oromos for centuries and smelling like piss and cow dung. wasnt MSB the guy that brought your kins from oblivion and called you Soomaali aabo?

its strange at how a guy bad mouths ogaden when his mom is ogaden caliwanag. You are an ungrateful half breed who can only stand infront of mx because his mom is ogaden and his father is boon mx.

someone raised by ogaden mom in an ogaden majority community did your father pay child support for you ? inu boon yahay waxad ku garan the only thing he taught you once your reer abti raised you is qabyalad and disrespect.

it would have been good if your maternal side was boon ilkayar like you so that you would raised in the harsh environment of ghetto feeding on qulle and hyena meat.
Short Warday man aka Django aka Patriot,

My dad is from the noble Reer Garaad Galti man and he married to noble Maxamed Subeer Galti lady not a fuking Warday red-eyed midget from Qooqani or Tana River.

I grew up both of my family side. You know what I learned from the Ogaden side ? They looked down on you disgusting Warday Lo’boore. They even warned me to date someone from Qooqani, Garissa or ijaara as they might not be authentic Ogaden. I learned all of that from my Galti Ogaden side. Reer Jooreey cow blowers are nothing but bunch of looma ooyan Orma.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm

The karbaash finally delivered to Rebel and Tallman. :whew:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Short man,

My dad is from the noble Reer Garaad Galti man and he married to noble Maxamed Subeer Galti lady not a fuking Warday red-eyed midget from Qooqani or Tana River.

I grew up both of my family side. You know what I learned from the Ogaden side ? They looked down on you disgusting Warday Lo’boore. They even warned me to date someone from Qooqani, Garissa or ijaara as they might not be authentic Ogaden. I learned all of that from my Galti Ogaden side. Reer Jooreey cow blowers are nothing but bunch of looma ooyan Orma.
Your dad is reer garad midgan from haraar an oromo qotti aka beesha untouchables whose family become mx when msb intiated you into beesha mx using the Somali aabo campaing then he settled the remaining oromo subclan of your langaab beesha hirabu goita on cawliyahan land in gedo.

The only reason why msb needed you oromos is to try claim Axmed gurreh and amir nuur as being mx and reer garad while we know these manufactured lies were created by kacanka in the 1970s you would never wash away the history of deceprion and treason committed by your grand garad Hiraabu goita towerdos against Axmed gurreh.

The only way your dad was to get nasab becaus he knew he he was qotti and wanted to marry ogaden inu isku daqo.That is why you dont have physical traits of boon but your heart is boon.

As for gedo mx dont let me even start talking tell me who is nasab in gedo?

Reer diini in Gedo is mostly jareer, raxaweyn while reer xassan is borana migrants from nagelye and the rest is untouchables.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Your dad is reer garad midgan from haraar an oromo qotti aka beesha untouchables whose family become mx when msb intiated you into beesha mx using the Somali aabo campaing then he settled the remaining oromo subclan of your langaab beesha hirabu goita on cawliyahan land in gedo.

The only reason why msb needed you oromos is to try claim Axmed gurreh and amir nuur as being mx and reer garad while we know these manufactured lies were created by kacanka in the 1970s you would never wash away the history of deceprion and treason committed by your grand garad Hiraabu goita towerdos against Axmed gurreh.

The only way your dad was to get nasab becaus he knew he he was qotti and wanted to marry ogaden inu isku daqo.That is why you dont have physical traits of boon but your heart is boon.

As for gedo mx dont let me even start talking tell me who is nasab in gedo?

Reer diini in Gedo is mostly jareer, raxaweyn while reer xassan is borana migrants from nagelye and the rest is untouchables.
Lmao what a weak response. is that all you got, Short man (maybe ur tall for Warday standard) :!:

I don’t expect much from people who have low-IQ like your Wardey people (oops: I meant reer Jooreey Lo’boore). Instead of being occupied with Marehan', how about you concentrated on your Tana River region and Garissa Gubay where your women are forced to pick up arms to defend themselves after they became sex slaves for the Kikuyu Bantu men. The question is where are the men of these women to defend them? Did they all became castrated and she-males?

I’ve noticed that you insult Marehan everytime you login to Somalinet and I can understand because you fear, envy, resentment, jealousy of us and I can go on for days describing how you people feel about the mighty Marehan.

Ffs your people were dumping sugar into the river while my people were flying planes (fuking Ali Mataan Hashi!). And you thought planes were big birds just four decades ago maskin Jooreey ah :lol: heck you didn’t even know how to a peeled a banana. A fuking banana bro! :lol: Laxowla !!!

Yes, we are superior and more intelligent than your naked cow ass blower reer Jooreey. In fact, we were the first ethnic Somalis to invade NFD and enslave your midget people. If it wasn’t for the fuking British, you won’t have existed today. Marehan had xeer when their slaves became useless they dumped them into the river or killed them unlike Duqbilow’s family who adopted thousands of Wardey slaves. You are one of those Warday slaves ! You even admitted that your family lived in Qooqani since 16 century lmao they were no Daroods in the South let alone Jubboyinka at that time. Obviously you are Warday Lo’boore!! Sheegaad Midgan ah !!

Marehan waa USA cml and Adigana = India qaxooti, gaajo iyo Caanoboore dhacday ayaad ku nooshahay. Heck, my family alone are more influence than your whole reer Jooreey Lo’boore clan kkkkkk you are just a f-king reer miyi, Doqon and Kenya subject! We don’t even see you as people or ethnic Somali but rather a f-king Xoolo Warday slaves. Now go on and eat the grass with your skinny cows because they can’t produce milk and you have to blow up their asshole :!: :arrow: yuck nigga who does that

Qoryojoog

Postby Qoryojoog » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:47 pm

:whoo:

Ilaan waa midgaanta kasoo qaxay waqooyi :lupe:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm

TallMan Aka Teeri-, claiks to be a PhD in Economics but writes run off sentences and doesnt space his paragraphs. He is the biggest fraud and troll and is not even Ogaden. Guhaad is the last remaining OG here and BestPlaya. The old crew of OG were quite intelligent actually new-york, Queen-Araweelo, Hardrock man were they good folk waxaan xaraanta dhashay mar dambe hala doodin Marexaanow, its nothing but a waste of breath. I ceased long ago.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:03 am

Grandpa, a filthy pig still gets fried in parts of the world and Mustafee is a heat seeking missile that gets through even the filthiest pig's toughest grime. Ileen the Mustafee was a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD). :wtf:

The fall out from the Mustafee Strike reminds me of this Voltage meme.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.