Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali region MP list released

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
geeljireEmpire

Somali region MP list released

Postby geeljireEmpire » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:52 am

:stylin:

halkaa haiiga hadho "dhulka waa la wada leeyahay" :lol:
I told you guys on here many many times, just because you claim something on snet, doesn't mean it is true.

I believe ogaden did tanaasul for many tribes.
70% of those Mps should've gone to us, and they will when reer cabdille president comes to power.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somali region MP list released

Postby Rebelxx222 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:56 am

I think the list is not entirely accurate but it’s totally unacceptable for OGs to have anything less than 80%. My take is anything below Jidwaaq excluding Weyteen should have their numbers deducted. Cagjar is a softy we need a Supremist beast in power. Smack the minorities and make them learn their duties in life and that is to serve their masters.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:07 am

I think the list is not entirely accurate but it’s totally unacceptable for OGs to have anything less than 80%. My take is anything below Jidwaaq excluding Weyteen should have their numbers deducted. Cagjar is a softy we need a Supremist beast in power. Smack the minorities and make them learn their duties in life and that is to serve their masters.
I would understand if you said this if DDSI was an independent country, but as it stands it is under the firm control of the Ethiopians :lol:

mahor

Postby mahor » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:51 am

The cisse and gadabursi should have more.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:41 pm

I am surprised by the number of Hawiye seats. It is more than Isaaq, Samaroon, Geri Koombe, Garre etc. Also Sheikhaasha, don't they only live in one village where they fight Ogadens all the time? Or am I mistaken?

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:11 am

I am surprised by the number of Hawiye seats. It is more than Isaaq, Samaroon, Geri Koombe, Garre etc. Also Sheikhaasha, don't they only live in one village where they fight Ogadens all the time? Or am I mistaken?
They used to live all over the region but around 2000s, they decided to pool together, leave all other regions in exchange for a single degmo, Raaso.
it's the only place they live now.

Also, to correct you, they don't fight ogaden, they fight a small clan called Ali wanaag from salaxaad. For those who do not know, Ali wanaag is the smallest of 21 reer cabdille subclans who don't even have their own degmo.

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:45 am

Cagjar is trying to appeal to "Somalinimo", if you believe it. lol

I disagree, Jidwaaq should keep their number.
Dir as a whole should lose at least 8.
Garre should lose 3.
Harti should lose at least 3.
sheekhaas should lose at least 2.
and marehan should lose 2.

All should go to ogaden.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Its a fake excel thing created on twitter,

remmebr the xawadly dude who created the fake one in 2018 on twitter where it was passed around? he gave whole so called darood 30%

you can tell this one is fake because there is no such thing as hawiye, the only hawiye is karanly who were literally under the umbrella of Maalinguur, and it in 2004 they voted to join babile oromia region, they did not even have one single degmo which means at best 3 Mps

Harti has no MPs, Marehan has zero Mps

Absame has 247 Mps out of 282 Mps, even the list is so fake it claims 273 Mps when there are 282 Mps

remember Abdi Iley took the Original 52 Degmos or counties created by ONLF in 1993 and he increased them to 94 counties, from 9 gobals to 11 gobals

eley created 42 new counties and gave them to Ogaden/Jidwaq/Absame 41 of the new 42 degmos

he created 2 new gobals and gave them to Ogaden, he even wanted to split Qoraxey to 2 new gobals, east and west

this is because international observers and ethiopia told him there was a population increase from 1993 till 2013 and thus most fo them acrtoding to cabdi iley happned in Ogaden held lands

this is why in 2016 also federal ethiopia increased the number of DDS senators from 9 to 12, one per million and most of that new population increased took place in Ogaden lands, after the federal and DDS governments did the population counting

dont fall for this shyt fake map cousin, 84 counties out of 94 counties belong to Absame

how else did ONLF win 85% in 1993 and 87% in 1998 when khadar macalin and ONLF ousted the langab installed chairman Samaroon cabdul majid ?

anyone sadly can make up a map these days, forget this, Reer Abdulle alone controls 49 of the 94 Degmos /counties and has 3 own gobals, parts of godey and parts of afdheer and 2 of the 8 counties of dagaxbuur, so in reality reer cabdulle alone controls 4 gobals and over 50% of Ogadeniya

idoor also only has one degmo gaashambo, 3 Mps

94 X 3 Mps per degmo = 282 Mps, and before the buuun terrorist -Granpa opens his buun mouth, iley originally created 104 degmos, but only 94 of them were signed into law and thus 10 degmos were cancelled and 3 new gobals where he would have given more gobals to Ogaden in warder and qoraxey and godey but none the less officaly 94 degmos and 11 gobals exist and the parliament can increase it in DDS

in fact ONLF plans to increase it to 150 degmos as they claim population is not between 9 to 12 million but 12 to 15 million because they argue every other region in ethiopia has seen population increase thus no way we have stayed the same more or less

is it logical for buuns to have Mps 3 of them they must have one degmo? which one full degmo do buuns have, and harti with 8 mps have to have almost 3 demgos, which ones? this map is fake and stupid, you telling me harti own 3 counties out of 6 in wardeer?

remember, just before an election, somalis always make things up, Galmiis Kumade has more Mps than buuns and harti

do not let these crooks propagate this cousin with out challenge

why do you think cabdi iley created 4 vice presidents and gave 2 of them to Ogaden, his last one were makahil and reer amadin? because these Ogadens/Absame have more gobals than entire langabs combined,

next time they ask why Ogaden provided 95% of DDS soldiers, because clans like reer cabdulle alone have virtually 4 gobals and 55% of the counties, landeere Ogaden is the only one who has ever fought for the state and Jidwaq, Absame, everyone lese is careless and only comes out during elections,

any wonder why the British named the country Ogadeniya in 1884, for it was only Absame sons and daughters who fought for the land

remember the men who dies for a land is the owner and the ruler end of the day,

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:05 pm

Khadar maclain, DDS president in 2003 moved all sheekhals from being refugees and scattered around Ogaden lands and moved them to raaso, west raaso, and cabdi iley gave them one single degmo in 2011 as he made it a county for them

cali wanaag and adan khayr never liked the idea but khadar macalin, reer dalal reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer himself never liked the idea of having beggars scattered amongst deep OG interior lands, so he begged cali wanag and adan kheyr two reer cabdulle clans to give them the land,

they get a little cocky every now and then but Ogaden controls himself, for they fight a sub sub clan of cali wanag, if reer cabdulle fought them once trust me they would not exist

trust me, Ogaden who is the only one that ahs ought ethiopia can wipe out shekhaal but we have this weird strange way of controlling our selves, we do not see them as a threat, just nuisances

shekehal has 3 Mps, this fake excel data is just that, fake, now shekhaal does have one degmo in the oromia side so perhabs that is what this map is counting where they give them 6 Mps, 3 in Ogadeniya and 3 in oromia side, but oromo has more or less assimilated them and forced them to speak their native language

real issue with Ogadneiya side shekhaal is they want to join their cousins in oromia, cabdi iley said no, they are renting the land and the owner of the land Cali wanag will not want them to happen and forced cabdi iley to sing a law in DDS parliament skhaal cannot vote for referendum like karanley did when they took their one single demgo babile in 2004 and joined oromo, where they were also assimilated and their lands robbed and forced to learn af oromo

shekhaal is an Ogaden born on friday as we say, he isn't going now where insha Allah, we will domesticate them, they have been raise don Ogaden charity for 500 years

Ogaden leaders need to stop being charitable and exterminate all scum vermin who threaten our war with 120 million raw meat eaters until we make the land sovereign again insha Allah,

the next OG leader should deport all shekhaals into oromia and give cali wanag back the land, the landlord always gets back his land, for the tenant is just renting
Last edited by Tallman77 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:30 pm

I would understand if you said this if DDSI was an independent country, but as it stands it is under the firm control of the Ethiopians :lol:
True the British betrayed the land in 1958 and handed it over to the Ethiopians,

1) Ogaden is the only clan that has fought for the region

2) The British named it Ogadeniya in 1884 due to only one clan fighting them

3) DDS has 26 clans and tribes, yet only Ogaden/Jidwaq / Absame is known through out the centuries of history to have fought off foreigners, only them,

4) Like it or not but your isaaq clan comes under the Ogaden domination and leadership

5) say what you want, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million ethiopians yet is respected enough to have been the only ones to create and leads her regional government and i am still your president and the other 24 clans /tribes , that takes balls

6) WSLF under Absame leadership fought for the region and kicked ethiopia out in 1977 with Ogadens generals helping rom the Somalia army, but it always takes a super power to help ethiopia fight Ogaden, British in the early 1900s, Russian/Soviets and many Russian dogs like libya, north Yemen, Cuba, east Germany, central European communist states etc

7) Ethiopia gets 2 billion dollars each year from the west and massive weapons

8) Ethiopia has 87 Ethnic groups, 99 languages, yet Ogadens gets his own region with a regional presidency do you see idoor or another other langab get it ?

9) Thanks to Ogadens/Absame sons fighting back, 99.5% of the region speaks only Somali, practise islam, unlike other assimilated regions in ethiopia, we all know the region is separate mentally and physically than rest of assimilated ethiopia, be grateful to Ogaden warriors who died so your idoor ass does not speak ahmaric today and eat raw meat

10) At least Ogaden has the balls to fight the British and Ethiopia to this day, why dont you create idoor Liberation front for the hawd? or are you too langab and a coward ?

11) the region has gas, borders with Jubaland and bakool Sare an Ogaden land and NFD and has 4 rivers, 48 Ponds, 24 lakes and massive green land fertile land, an army, institutions, a recognised famous international name under the British Ogadeniya and a clan with super majority with 9 gobals out of 11 gobals , I can become a country insha Allah if this Ethiopia becomes Yugoslavia, you on the other hand is stuck in a dry unrecognised dusty land,

even if yuo become a country, your a dry dusty lands that depends on me and the camel exports, camel exports i can easily divert to Kismayo by building a train system to export goods from the deep interior of Ogaden, i can even use kismayo port to export pipe gas and oil, with africas biggest gas discovery where even the soviets and haile selassi could not touch it for decades due to me fighting back, not a single drop insha Allah will be taken until the country is sovereign again

what do you have awow? you do not even have a single river in somaliland, as a sovereign country isnha Allah, i do not need anyone,

large population, educate population in DDS universities and from kenya who speak english and educated, i have Jubaland with coast, i do not need puntland or somaliland port, i have oil and gas to develop industries, meaning i can easily block idoor and harti and somalia hutu ports

djibouti port to qoraxey gas fields is 850 km, kismayo port is 950 Km, i can build a pipeline and block you from a sovereign oromia and other Yugoslavia ethiopia nations once this fake country dies, what do you really have?

facer it, this is what you fear me and hate me, your a dusty tuulo with a single port and 95% unemployment with no other real resources, with hostile harti population who hate you and samaroon who are split pro and anti somalia and a shythole villa somalia that will threaten to create 73 nations the moment any nation recognises you,

and least of all, Ogadeniya was a recognised a separate state between 1884 till 1958 that was warring the British to their last dying breath till they gave it to ethiopia in 1958, much longer than your somaliland FIVE days of sovereignty in 1960

:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 pm

FAKE FAKE FAKE

example, at 16 mps, for hutu, this means hawiye will need to have over 5 degmos, at 3 Mps each degmo, please tell me which 5 degmos hawiye has in DDS, karanly moved out in 2004 after voting babile to join oromia, where they have been assimilated now forced to speak foreign oromo tongue

at 13 Mps for idoor, you telling me they control 4 demgo and then some? which ones? they onyl have gashaambo degmo with 3 Mps

this is so fake, you always get a mother fucker who creates fake excel based Mps list just before the elctions, they did this when cagjar came to power in 2016 and even before

my ass could have created more better list if only they knew 3 Mps per county/degmo

karanley before he left was not even hawiye, they were part and parcel of the Maalnguur kingdom that ruled harar till 1896, claimed maalngur for protection and served maalinguur Ugass as foot soldiers for centuries, regardless the left DDs now and thus no hawiye

fake excel created shyt, notice how there is no sources provided, no external links, no website, some Mj dude from Nugaal posted it, according to his facebook he is from nugaal, notice how no sources or links are given like a official data provider like UN, DDS parliament, execute branch or federal government

f-king langabs and their fake data sources and screenshots

why do you think only Two Ogaden men who competing for the election? mahdi and cagjar?
Last edited by Tallman77 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 pm

rebel 1996 eelction

ONLF won 78 seats when combined the ONLF win of 69 seats and the WSLF seats of 9

( out of 111 seats where only 37 of the 48 degmos or counties were allowed to compete, the remaining 11 Ogaden counties boycotted the elections

Ogaden itihad won 7 seats

meaning Ogaden 3 parties won a total of 85 out of 111 ( 69 ONLF, 9 WSLF, 7 Itihad Ogaden religious party, 77% and that does not include weyten, jidwaq, galmiis and balcad votes

idoor won 7

Ciise won 9 when combined

jarer won 1 seat

"hawiye" which in reality is karanly, reer aw hassan, shekhaal, etc won 9 seats

when the 11 regions that boycotted voted in the 1998 re election, Ogadens won 87% of the votes, increasing it from 77% won in 1996 since only 37 counties votted out of 48 counties

which makes perfect sense since Ogadens won 85% of the seats in the 1993 when ONLF won the 1993 election in land slide victory to become the ruling party of DDS

Ogadens combined the ONLF, Itihad islamic party and ONLF parties into one supra ONLF party in 1998 election after seeking the advise of a Maalnguur 80 year old leder who was haile selassi defence minister in the 1960s , he advised them to combine all 3 Ogaden parties to kick the ass of the langabs after they sort his advise,

they would end up kicking out samroon langab cabdul majid who was the chairman, PS: Ogaden won the landslide victory in 1998 and immediately brought back the 13 counties/degmos cabdul majid and the idoors and ciise and other qashin langabs got rid of , all degmos were Ogaden owned and as soon as khadar maclin and ONLF got into power, ONLF swiftly brought back the 13 counties and created a few more to slap the langabs on the face sicne they now had the 67% majorty they needed in parlmemnt to change laws and make new counties,

remember, all non Kuumade are your enemies, always wanting to destroy us, cutting those 13 demgos by asking zinawi was a way to get Og to start fighting with ethiopia, zinawi punished cabdul majid afterwards by asking him to come to his Pm palace and had him executed with a shot to the head, he blamed him for starting the Ethiopia/Ogaden beef, in reality this was demanded by khadar macalin and Ogaden in order to retsore relations with adis since the langab tried to stab us in the back, the langabs learned a lesson that day

my sources for the election are below link, unlike some people who post fake excel sheets on facebook and twtter with out sources

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dds- ... es.121968/

( go to the Removed quote)

BN:

cabdul majid was not idoor, he was bahar cabdalla, samaroon, his langab sub clan pays mag with a habar awal sub clans, thus this is why idoors claim him, and he was never presdeint but chairman of somali region party but his langab ilk and idoor and dir could not rule and had massive in-fighting which was good for the 3 OG parties to unite and once they took over parliament, kicked his chairmanship ass out of the ground palace and picked a Ogaden president khadar macalin

the first thing every OG president did except cagjar was moved idoor refugees out of our lands and shipped them back to the idoorstan desert and also moved hawiye refugees from hiraan etc, and harti too were shipped back to their lands, Og leaders from Dr saidi first president in 1993 to cabdi iley were far more nasab, insha Allah we will get one again when this one is gone

alos idoor never moved the capital to jigjiga, it was ONLF they did it in 1994 after jidwaq demanded they won the capital since OG owns the presidency and capital godey galcal,

never believe the langab irelevent idoor BS

just clearing the air

Long Live Absame Kuumade

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:35 am

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas. They'll never be a country or region that will have the tribal name 'Ogadenia' in the present or in the future. Dhoofar makes up only 45% of DDSI I bet (40% Absame 5% other D block).

Hopefully after Cagjar another patriotic Ethiopian takes over DDSI but this time Jidwaaq

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 am

I support Jidwaq to rule DDSI under Addis guidance for the next few years. No more caghdeer

www.usposts.net/2018/08/jidwaaq-the-mos ... dybay/amp/

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:09 am

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas. They'll never be a country or region that will have the tribal name 'Ogadenia' in the present or in the future. Dhoofar makes up only 45% of DDSI I bet (40% Absame 5% other D block).

Hopefully after Cagjar another patriotic Ethiopian takes over DDSI but this time Jidwaaq

idoor you have a lot of cuqdad warya, your somaliland will never be recognised isnha Allah, Ogadeniya will be recognised before idoorstan, i know your one of those idoors who worship ethiopia,

but Ethiopia is Yugoslavia in 1992, insha Allah it will fail, fake white men constructed country for minority Christians

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.