Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali region MP list released

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somali region MP list released

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:10 am

I support Jidwaq to rule DDSI under Addis guidance for the next few years. No more caghdeer

www.usposts.net/2018/08/jidwaaq-the-mos ... dybay/amp/
end of the day Jidwaq is Absame and King Wiil Waal our Jidwaq Absame king used to rule idoors and other langab dirs back in the 17th century when he reigned,

dont become like marehans who are forced to pray seraar takes over from ahmed madoobe, notice how they are all Absame?

:lol: :lol:

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:18 am

Ogaden waa sick people.

They sing somalidnimo in free no.7 and then alienate all others in Somali GALBEED

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:53 am

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas. They'll never be a country or region that will have the tribal name 'Ogadenia' in the present or in the future. Dhoofar makes up only 45% of DDSI I bet (40% Absame 5% other D block).

Hopefully after Cagjar another patriotic Ethiopian takes over DDSI but this time Jidwaaq
sxb why live in a fantasy?
The likelyhood of anyone who is not ogaden calling the shots in galbeed is as likely as ciise waraabes calling the shots in SL.

cagjar has been very generous to non OGs, and has gone out of his way to suppress ogaden dominance.
When he is gone, expect that 45% number to go at least up to 60%.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:44 am

Midnimida Itoobiya waa muqadas. They'll never be a country or region that will have the tribal name 'Ogadenia' in the present or in the future. Dhoofar makes up only 45% of DDSI I bet (40% Absame 5% other D block).

Hopefully after Cagjar another patriotic Ethiopian takes over DDSI but this time Jidwaaq
The likelyhood of anyone who is not ogaden calling the shots in galbeed is as likely as ciise waraabes calling the shots in SL.

cagjar has been very generous to non OGs, and has gone out of his way to suppress ogaden dominance.
No fantasy on my part, I don't buy OG being over 50% of DDSI. Cagjar is not a clanist because he is not small minded thanks to embracing Ethiopian unity and Ethiopian nationalism. He is being fair to Ogaden too since 45% is the right figure

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:54 am

No fantasy on my part, I don't buy OG being over 50% of DDSI. Cagjar is not a clanist because he is not small minded thanks to embracing Ethiopian unity and Ethiopian nationalism. He is being fair to Ogaden too since 45% is the right figure
clannism is less dangerous than Ethiopianism, i rather lose to fellow Somalis than to bug eyed xabashis, but clearly we don't believe in the same things.

as for og numbers in the region, it's upwards of 60% easily. Outside of Sitti and Liban region, we are majority everywhere else.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:58 am

Ethiopianism unites Ethio Somalis as we can only take our fair share in Ethiopia through popular unity

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:30 pm

WSLF under Absame leadership fought for the region and kicked ethiopia out in 1977 with Ogadens generals helping rom the Somalia army, but it always takes a super power to help ethiopia fight Ogaden, British in the early 1900s, Russian/Soviets and many Russian dogs like libya, north Yemen, Cuba, east Germany, central European communist states etc
Cubans are not dogs, they are alligators. Cuban map looks like an alligator. :clap:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:17 am

:lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:44 am

idoor you have a lot of cuqdad warya, your somaliland will never be recognised isnha Allah, Ogadeniya will be recognised before idoorstan, i know your one of those idoors who worship ethiopia,

but Ethiopia is Yugoslavia in 1992, insha Allah it will fail, fake white men constructed country for minority Christians

Ethopia isnt goin to collapse any time soon if ur realistic

As for Somaliland its already independent recognition is a formality. You on tbe other hand are not independent and you have given up on your struggle. You now support Ethiopia like all of ur clan u hardly see any ogaden left who support independence

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:52 am

I think the list is not entirely accurate but it’s totally unacceptable for OGs to have anything less than 80%. My take is anything below Jidwaaq excluding Weyteen should have their numbers deducted. Cagjar is a softy we need a Supremist beast in power. Smack the minorities and make them learn their duties in life and that is to serve their masters.
I would understand if you said this if DDSI was an independent country, but as it stands it is under the firm control of the Ethiopians :lol:
True the British betrayed the land in 1958 and handed it over to the Ethiopians,

1) Ogaden is the only clan that has fought for the region

2) The British named it Ogadeniya in 1884 due to only one clan fighting them

3) DDS has 26 clans and tribes, yet only Ogaden/Jidwaq / Absame is known through out the centuries of history to have fought off foreigners, only them,

4) Like it or not but your isaaq clan comes under the Ogaden domination and leadership

5) say what you want, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million ethiopians yet is respected enough to have been the only ones to create and leads her regional government and i am still your president and the other 24 clans /tribes , that takes balls

6) WSLF under Absame leadership fought for the region and kicked ethiopia out in 1977 with Ogadens generals helping rom the Somalia army, but it always takes a super power to help ethiopia fight Ogaden, British in the early 1900s, Russian/Soviets and many Russian dogs like libya, north Yemen, Cuba, east Germany, central European communist states etc

7) Ethiopia gets 2 billion dollars each year from the west and massive weapons

8) Ethiopia has 87 Ethnic groups, 99 languages, yet Ogadens gets his own region with a regional presidency do you see idoor or another other langab get it ?

9) Thanks to Ogadens/Absame sons fighting back, 99.5% of the region speaks only Somali, practise islam, unlike other assimilated regions in ethiopia, we all know the region is separate mentally and physically than rest of assimilated ethiopia, be grateful to Ogaden warriors who died so your idoor ass does not speak ahmaric today and eat raw meat

10) At least Ogaden has the balls to fight the British and Ethiopia to this day, why dont you create idoor Liberation front for the hawd? or are you too langab and a coward ?

11) the region has gas, borders with Jubaland and bakool Sare an Ogaden land and NFD and has 4 rivers, 48 Ponds, 24 lakes and massive green land fertile land, an army, institutions, a recognised famous international name under the British Ogadeniya and a clan with super majority with 9 gobals out of 11 gobals , I can become a country insha Allah if this Ethiopia becomes Yugoslavia, you on the other hand is stuck in a dry unrecognised dusty land,

even if yuo become a country, your a dry dusty lands that depends on me and the camel exports, camel exports i can easily divert to Kismayo by building a train system to export goods from the deep interior of Ogaden, i can even use kismayo port to export pipe gas and oil, with africas biggest gas discovery where even the soviets and haile selassi could not touch it for decades due to me fighting back, not a single drop insha Allah will be taken until the country is sovereign again

what do you have awow? you do not even have a single river in somaliland, as a sovereign country isnha Allah, i do not need anyone,

large population, educate population in DDS universities and from kenya who speak english and educated, i have Jubaland with coast, i do not need puntland or somaliland port, i have oil and gas to develop industries, meaning i can easily block idoor and harti and somalia hutu ports

djibouti port to qoraxey gas fields is 850 km, kismayo port is 950 Km, i can build a pipeline and block you from a sovereign oromia and other Yugoslavia ethiopia nations once this fake country dies, what do you really have?

facer it, this is what you fear me and hate me, your a dusty tuulo with a single port and 95% unemployment with no other real resources, with hostile harti population who hate you and samaroon who are split pro and anti somalia and a shythole villa somalia that will threaten to create 73 nations the moment any nation recognises you,

and least of all, Ogadeniya was a recognised a separate state between 1884 till 1958 that was warring the British to their last dying breath till they gave it to ethiopia in 1958, much longer than your somaliland FIVE days of sovereignty in 1960

:mrgreen:

Why do u have to lie ogadenia independent in 1884.
You were meneliks bitch in 1884. You had no dealings with British all ur land was under menelik. Except sayid siigeyste who grew up in buhoolde British Somaliland was involved in Somaliland. Taarikhda been haka sheegin

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 am

I would understand if you said this if DDSI was an independent country, but as it stands it is under the firm control of the Ethiopians :lol:
True the British betrayed the land in 1958 and handed it over to the Ethiopians,

1) Ogaden is the only clan that has fought for the region

2) The British named it Ogadeniya in 1884 due to only one clan fighting them

3) DDS has 26 clans and tribes, yet only Ogaden/Jidwaq / Absame is known through out the centuries of history to have fought off foreigners, only them,

4) Like it or not but your isaaq clan comes under the Ogaden domination and leadership

5) say what you want, Ogadens has the balls to fight 100 million ethiopians yet is respected enough to have been the only ones to create and leads her regional government and i am still your president and the other 24 clans /tribes , that takes balls

6) WSLF under Absame leadership fought for the region and kicked ethiopia out in 1977 with Ogadens generals helping rom the Somalia army, but it always takes a super power to help ethiopia fight Ogaden, British in the early 1900s, Russian/Soviets and many Russian dogs like libya, north Yemen, Cuba, east Germany, central European communist states etc

7) Ethiopia gets 2 billion dollars each year from the west and massive weapons

8) Ethiopia has 87 Ethnic groups, 99 languages, yet Ogadens gets his own region with a regional presidency do you see idoor or another other langab get it ?

9) Thanks to Ogadens/Absame sons fighting back, 99.5% of the region speaks only Somali, practise islam, unlike other assimilated regions in ethiopia, we all know the region is separate mentally and physically than rest of assimilated ethiopia, be grateful to Ogaden warriors who died so your idoor ass does not speak ahmaric today and eat raw meat

10) At least Ogaden has the balls to fight the British and Ethiopia to this day, why dont you create idoor Liberation front for the hawd? or are you too langab and a coward ?

11) the region has gas, borders with Jubaland and bakool Sare an Ogaden land and NFD and has 4 rivers, 48 Ponds, 24 lakes and massive green land fertile land, an army, institutions, a recognised famous international name under the British Ogadeniya and a clan with super majority with 9 gobals out of 11 gobals , I can become a country insha Allah if this Ethiopia becomes Yugoslavia, you on the other hand is stuck in a dry unrecognised dusty land,

even if yuo become a country, your a dry dusty lands that depends on me and the camel exports, camel exports i can easily divert to Kismayo by building a train system to export goods from the deep interior of Ogaden, i can even use kismayo port to export pipe gas and oil, with africas biggest gas discovery where even the soviets and haile selassi could not touch it for decades due to me fighting back, not a single drop insha Allah will be taken until the country is sovereign again

what do you have awow? you do not even have a single river in somaliland, as a sovereign country isnha Allah, i do not need anyone,

large population, educate population in DDS universities and from kenya who speak english and educated, i have Jubaland with coast, i do not need puntland or somaliland port, i have oil and gas to develop industries, meaning i can easily block idoor and harti and somalia hutu ports

djibouti port to qoraxey gas fields is 850 km, kismayo port is 950 Km, i can build a pipeline and block you from a sovereign oromia and other Yugoslavia ethiopia nations once this fake country dies, what do you really have?

facer it, this is what you fear me and hate me, your a dusty tuulo with a single port and 95% unemployment with no other real resources, with hostile harti population who hate you and samaroon who are split pro and anti somalia and a shythole villa somalia that will threaten to create 73 nations the moment any nation recognises you,

and least of all, Ogadeniya was a recognised a separate state between 1884 till 1958 that was warring the British to their last dying breath till they gave it to ethiopia in 1958, much longer than your somaliland FIVE days of sovereignty in 1960

:mrgreen:

Why do u have to lie ogadenia independent in 1884.
You were meneliks bitch in 1884. You had no dealings with British all ur land was under menelik. Except sayid siigeyste who grew up in buhoolde British Somaliland was involved in Somaliland. Taarikhda been haka sheegin
That is the lie you were taught right arent you qotti oromo that ran away from menelik?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:20 am

Also the great king haile sellasie named it ogaden to create a separate identity for u to own you.not because he likes the brits had nothing to do with u .only aftee second world war they fought Italians in ethopia aftee they won they gave hawd and reserve area to sellasie. You were always Ethiopia property so they gave u back they just returned you to Ethiopia ur owner . U wanted to be free of Ethiopia but ethiopia said no

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:22 am

What so are u telling me that not 1892 after harar fell .. ur clan wasnt conquered by menelik. Ur crazy what urngonna tell me you volluntarily joined abysinia.

geeljireEmpire

Postby geeljireEmpire » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:52 am

Khalid: all you need to know is that idoor answer to ogaden in Ethiopia. You're our bitch. :lol:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:25 am

Khalid: all you need to know is that idoor answer to ogaden in Ethiopia. You're our bitch. :lol:
Cagdheer rules nothing, Ethiopia does. Any clan can run DDSI if Addis wants and nothing would happen afterwards. Answer this why do only your clan support secession if you believe you already are in charge?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.