Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking: son of Somalia minister named as terrorist who killed British MP

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Breaking: son of Somalia minister named as terrorist who killed British MP

Postby mahoka » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:17 pm

do i need to spell it out? the father lives in a 2 million pound house in london. the father was part of USC then later became part of the government during sheikh sharif era same era where guys like 30 jir 30 million made their illegal gains. i hope the UK government investigates where the father got money from to live in a 2 million pound house, I guarantee you he stole aid money.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/17/mp-murde ... -15436194/

You are going after the father due to his links to USC (you are a barre supporter) but that isn’t relevant here. No one has problem with corruption, it’s part of the Somali way of life.

What the problem is this radical Islamism ideology which has now become part of the Somali community.

In Somalia you got two terrorist organisations.

In Somaliland, burco continues to pull away from the rest of the nation and move towards radicalism

In Djibouti we are hearing some so called ‘sheikhs’ starting to talk about funny ideas

The Somali community is being targeted immensely by foreign ideological pressures which are causing the madness we are seeing.

I fear it may end up in a cleansing in which a lot of innocent religious people will be targeted once people have enough.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Mohoka darood ku wass

your lying idoor,

if the father, and a big if because the name harabi is arabic, then the man with such a name is from galmudug and a hawiye HG

but end of the day idoor or HG or Marehan no one gives a hoot because a somali is a somali and they will not differentiate

i strongly doubt an idoor or a galmdug person to them makes much difference to the whites

may God help somalis,

somalis are a easy picking, we do not even have 1005 confirmations, i remember Reuters saying in march this year Emily jones was murdered by a somali man when it turned out she was murdered by an Albanian female

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2431QX

Fact check: British schoolgirl Emily Jones was not killed by a Somali migrant
Low IQ faqash cagdheer always slower than everyone else.

By the time you made that comment, the issue of his qabiil was resolved

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Mohoka darood ku wass

your lying idoor,

if the father, and a big if because the name harabi is arabic, then the man with such a name is from galmudug and a hawiye HG

but end of the day idoor or HG or Marehan no one gives a hoot because a somali is a somali and they will not differentiate

i strongly doubt an idoor or a galmdug person to them makes much difference to the whites

may God help somalis,

somalis are a easy picking, we do not even have 1005 confirmations, i remember Reuters saying in march this year Emily jones was murdered by a somali man when it turned out she was murdered by an Albanian female

I know you made the comments you f-king Low IQ Idoor Xoolo ah

my point is what difference do you think it makes to the whites if he is Marehan or Mj or Hg you low IQ xoolo idoor drunk on khaat ?

f-king idiot, do you think it matters what clan he is? here yuo are celebrating as if the whites will ask you if your this clan or that clan first?

f-king tribalistic langab idoor ah, qabil has eaten your khaat cuqdad invested idoor f-king brain

uff, consider that idiot make up the majority of somalis in the Uk, guess who will suffer the most?

xoolo doqon low IQ idoor ah, his brain is invested with tribe on a 24/7 basis

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Gobdoon,

How am I sensitive for responding to your xenophobia towards hg in the other thread?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Mohoka darood ku wass

your lying idoor,

may God help somalis,

my point is what difference do you think it makes to the whites if he is Marehan or Mj or Hg you low IQ xoolo idoor drunk on khaat ?

f-king idiot, do you think it matters what clan he is? here yuo are celebrating as if the whites will ask you if your this clan or that clan first?

f-king tribalistic langab idoor ah, qabil has eaten your khaat cuqdad invested idoor f-king brain

uff, consider that idiot make up the majority of somalis in the Uk, guess who will suffer the most?

If you gonna call out tribalism extend that to nomand and gobdoon.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:03 pm

Waa wiilkiii Xarbi Cali kulane. . Cunuga wahaabis ayaa maskaxda ka kufsaday..

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm

Mohoka darood ku wass

your lying idoor,

may God help somalis,

Cagdheer doofar pagan, don’t worry, the world knows you are not somali but Ethiopian oromo. That’s why you were mourning this week when your Kenyan masters lost the sea court case.

Next, you will be cleared from kismayo and sent back to Ethiopia.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:18 pm

dr yalaxow finally back. didn't say anything 'bout somaliland. the new dr yalaxow is not bad

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Waa wiilkiii Xarbi Cali kulane. . Cunuga wahaabis ayaa maskaxda ka kufsaday..
Welcome back Yalaxoow.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:41 am

Some of you are making it as if the slain MP was complete innocent. Far from it. He was a career politician, and if his track record is scrutinized, a trove could be unearthed. He most probably took in (among many) voting* for the dismemberment of a Muslim country (like Libya), which caused untold number of casualties, destruction, chaos, instability, statelessness, etc, and millions of Muslims still suffering as a result of the British gov's miscalculations, bad policies, adventures, etc in Muslim countries. It isn't like the victim was an innocent civilian who had nothing to do with what his gov did; he was a politician, far less important/cleaner than a civilian. *Here you go one example:
Amess normally adhered to Conservative party policy when voting in the Commons, He voted for the 2003 invasion of Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ame ... ical_views
No one deserves to die for his/her political stance. I think you're shabab supporter according your mentality.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:51 am

Cagdheer doofar pagan, don’t worry, the world knows you are not somali but Ethiopian oromo. That’s why you were mourning this week when your Kenyan masters lost the sea court case.

Next, you will be cleared from kismayo and sent back to Ethiopia.

hahaha, idoor pagan sheikh isaaq did not have sons and his daughter came back pregnant, hence why your all called habar this and habar that

besides it feels fantastic to be your president and master in DDS where we rule the langab idoor

notice how i am a nightmare to the buuns and the idoors everywhere

uff langab idoor Oromised somali ha

its truly sweet ruling idoor langabs in DDS somali region and stepping on your neck,

the fool is full of cuqdad, little does he realise majority of the somalis in the Uk are idoor who used to worhsip the queen before the Sayid gave them islam again , he thinks the British whites care if the person who did this is a idoor or a HG or a Marehan fool idoor ah

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:56 am

Some of you are making it as if the slain MP was complete innocent. Far from it. He was a career politician, and if his track record is scrutinized, a trove could be unearthed. He most probably took in (among many) voting* for the dismemberment of a Muslim country (like Libya), which caused untold number of casualties, destruction, chaos, instability, statelessness, etc, and millions of Muslims still suffering as a result of the British gov's miscalculations, bad policies, adventures, etc in Muslim countries. It isn't like the victim was an innocent civilian who had nothing to do with what his gov did; he was a politician, far less important/cleaner than a civilian. *Here you go one example:
Amess normally adhered to Conservative party policy when voting in the Commons, He voted for the 2003 invasion of Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ame ... ical_views
Actually if you check the records of Sir Ames he was vehemently against attacking Syria or Libya and voted against it and even spoke up in parliament on PMs questions on Wednesday to refused his vote for attacking mentioned countries

but he seemed to have learned his lessons from the iraq war, he was very much against the arab spring and destabilising these nations

perhaps you should have checked on his record before you attack him, perhaps we should consider a mans credentials before we attack him

regardless, what you support is haraam dude, its terrorism and now it will back fire against the muslim community and somalis,

what has he achieved except to make life harder for muslims and somalis

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:36 am

What a coincidence! Amess' partner in crime, Colin Powell, died today:

Colin L. Powell, who in four decades of public life served as the nation’s top soldier, diplomat and national security adviser, and whose speech at the United Nations in 2003 helped pave the way for the United States to go to war in Iraq, died on Monday. He was 84.

He died of complications of Covid-19, his family said in a statement.
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2021/Oct/1842 ... pdateFront

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:40 am

:pacspit:

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:41 am

Notsofast: at first i was thinking of some snarky comment like “what part of burn, loot and murder did he not get?”, but then it occurred to me this is more “the chickens coming home to roost”. tory zionist, responsible for destroying african and middle eastern countries gets some blowback first hand, instead of some innocent nobody that normally gets killed in terrorist act. there’s a refreshing irony in this, somehow. i’m sure jerermy corbyn will be blamed for inciting antizionist hatred, who knows maybe they will charge him as an accessory.

Trinity: Instant karma. Sorry, but I reserve my sympathies for TRUE VICTIMS not morons.

Bragadocious: Yup, he was a bad guy, and there’s a toll paid by Gentiles prostrating themselves before the Jewish state, as RFK found out. Amess, your toll is paid in full!

Also, it should be noted that British MPs who aggressively support BLM and Antifa are literally no different than American congressmen like Peter King who supported the IRA. No different at all.

Dan Hayes: Until now, Amess has been portrayed as a principled, practicing Roman Catholic who may have been assassinated for his faith. Whereas, as shown here, he was just another Useful Idiot!
So now we know the rest of the story!

Ed Case:@Right_On

[David Amess, killed by an Islamist.]

You don’t know that for sure.
The Somali may have been as good a Moslem as I am a member of the Church of England.
Was Amess a confirmed Batchelor?
Did he attend Eton or somwhere similar?
I’d be looking at the Tory MP/exotic rent boy angle before jumping to any conclusions.
While only 5 Tories have been assassinated, many have died in sordid circumstances.
https://www.unz.com/estriker/uk-conserv ... ves-matter

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.