Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ogadeniya Somali Region (DDS) Government and Cabinet Announced

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
adamnorr

Re: Ogadeniya Somali Region (DDS) Government and Cabinet Announced

Postby adamnorr » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:23 am

Habesha Kikuyu kumade slevs

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Ogaden is the only Somali clan that is happy to be a slave meles defeated them he just gave them more dhaanto video studios and now they all sing the Ethiopia national anthem
Tallman is happy to eat xabashi left overs. Somalis kale bu leeyahay ila dhadhamiya xaarka xabashida.
fuck off khalid, you were happy to twerk for ethiopians if ethiopians gave anything to idoor in DDS

but since you have been abandoned and the king makers of the region are Ogadens, you are just pissed and salty and envious

if idoor was to be made the regional president, you would be booty clapping

were you not booty clapping last week how cabdul majid was the regional predesign of DDS in 1996?

hypocrites annoying me, if an idoor was to be come a preident you would be sinking his priase all day long

now last time i checked, idoor live in DDS to hence why they got 2 ministers, its nice being your regional president and controlling you,

now piss off and shove your hypocrisy where the sun dont shine

idoor call you names when you win, when its them working with habashi they say its their duty to get benefits,

fuck off with your two faced policy , wasn't it Egaal the first somaliland idoor president who said a kid born in adis ababa is closer to him than a kid born In Xmara ?

well done to the Ogaden ethnic group for taking charge of DDS and making it a somali region

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:42 pm

and idoor boy, your my slave considering i am your DDS boss and president

and the 2 ministers of idoor blood who serve cagjar, are they not his slaves?

langab slave idoor ah

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:48 pm

langab slave idoor ah
wrong tribe. n idoor would neva be proud of Abdimagid as DDS boss if he was using his position 4 genocide against idoor.

y u proud of Iley, perpetrator of genocide against other cagdeer tribes

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:31 pm

The special need Cagdheer doqons can not understand or admit the reason they are occupied in every region which they settle is because they are not capable in deciding there own destiny, like a slave they need a master. Even where they have had relative freedom - Kismayo - They will go invite their masters to come downgrading themselves as slaves. All the Cagdheer mind thinks about is pleasing their master being rewarded with bread crumbs. They have never fought Habashi just used by the habashi to fight eachother.

If I was them awarded 77% for being the best house slave, I would be ashamed. Look at the great Abdi Illey. The man responsible for so many somali deaths. Every Cagdheer on this forum claimed those acts like it was them directing these attacks. Well why don't they free him now. Just goes to show he was nothing but a errand boy whilst they're nothing but slave footsoldiers, unable to make a single free decision..

Cagdheer... Tell us more about you ruling the somali region. We need the comedy...

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:21 pm

lets be honest. ogadeen don't control a single tuulo anywhere on earth. even afmadow is controlled by kenya and is no different then garissa. Kismaayo is a whole different story, i doubt a single Ogadeen will be in kismaayo when Kenya is kicked out. No other somali cares about MP's in Ethiopia. the harti in Ethiopia see themselves as from somalia/puntland, the marehan see themselves as from somalia/galgaduud sare &jubbaland the isaaq see themselves as from somaliland.
It’s more possible Ilkayar to lose Garbahareey than otherwise. Ogs don’t love you anymore. Neither cagjar nor Madoobe. Even iley had little love for you Boons, now that’s gone and you an outright enemy of Beesha and will soon meet our vengeance

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Iidoors are crying in this chat I see. The little representation they have in the region is the result of their father meles Zenawi the founder of SNM and Somaliland regime. The small representation given to illegal refugees from Gabiley will soon be removed. Keep crying about Ethiopia the same one you were begging to recognize your soo called “independent country” :scusthov:

adamnorr

Postby adamnorr » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:41 am

langab slave idoor ah
Enjoy Amxaaro.xaar crumbs!!! Wallahi u r mental sick

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:20 am

langab slave idoor ah
wrong tribe. n idoor would neva be proud of Abdimagid as DDS boss if he was using his position 4 genocide against idoor.

y u proud of Iley, perpetrator of genocide against other cagdeer tribes

as long as Iley massacred Idoor that is good enough for me , did you forget Gaashamboo idoor massacre,

oh and he created 4 vice presidents, gave OG 2 of them, created 2 new gobals for us and created 42 degmos, 41 going to OG

dont you ever insult iley, when abiy ahmed was vice president of oromia region, iley was karbashing oromo who used to kill langab somalis on the frontier

i love how the langab idoors are very salty,

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:28 am

The special need Cagdheer doqons can not understand or admit the reason they are occupied in every region which they settle is because they are not capable in deciding there own destiny, like a slave they need a master. Even where they have had relative freedom - Kismayo - They will go invite their masters to come downgrading themselves as slaves. All the Cagdheer mind thinks about is pleasing their master being rewarded with bread crumbs. They have never fought Habashi just used by the habashi to fight eachother.

If I was them awarded 77% for being the best house slave, I would be ashamed. Look at the great Abdi Illey. The man responsible for so many somali deaths. Every Cagdheer on this forum claimed those acts like it was them directing these attacks. Well why don't they free him now. Just goes to show he was nothing but a errand boy whilst they're nothing but slave footsoldiers, unable to make a single free decision..

Cagdheer... Tell us more about you ruling the somali region. We need the comedy...
Lanagb habar jeclo, you do not even live in the land, its habar yunis and cigadale, bring me a landeere Garxajis who actually live and resident in the land

i dont not speak to a langab, and stop being salty, kulaha Ogadens ahs never died for the region, who fought the british and who the hell was fighting the ethiopians? it was Ogaden lads whilst idoor booty clapped and begegd the habashi

end of the day, ethiopia has 87 ethnic groups, 87 languages, and 9 regional presidents, Not bad for Ogaden for carving out their own region and making sure the somalis in DDS have not been assimilated through language or relgion unlike other parts of ethiopia

be grateful you idoor dog, for if Ogaden did not fight and die for DDS, the langab idoors in DDS would have been assimilated ages ago and converted by Oromo and habashi

lions have died for you, sadly ethiopia has always relied on world super powers like the Americans, British and Russians to always look after them and give them billions in aid

be grateful idoor dog, for if those Ogadens men you insult did not die, today even the idoors in DDS hawd would have been forcefully converted to another language and religion

langab habar jeclo, no wonder they say langaab wa ehel naar, they lie about fallen heroes

next time bring me a landeere habar yunis who lives in the land, not a langab midgaan habar jeclo forced once by dhulbahante to pay mag /blood money to a Deer :lol:

horta didn't the Sayid reconvert your langab clan back to islam after the British made you lot a Christians ?

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:32 am

This is your president langaab boy, cagjar and his new cabinet after the elections of sept 2021 - this is why the langab idoor is so salty, because a Darood rules his langab ass

President Cagjar the men who rules and controls the idoor langabs - horta how did idoor get 2 ministers when ciise have an entire gobal? cagjars wife is idoor, it must be the malab influence at night

XUKUMADDA DDS Cabinet Oct 2021

President : Mustafe Maxamud Cumar (Cagjar) - OGADEEN

Vice President : Ibrahim Cusmaan Faarax - CIISE

Speaker of Parliament : Ayaan Cabdi Maxamed - JIDWAAQ

Deputy Speaker of Parliament : Ibraahim Xasan Cali - GARRE

XISBIGA

Madaxa Xarunta Dhexe : Maxamed Shaale Isaaq - DEGODI
Madaxa Arimaha Xisbiga : Faysal Rashiid - DHULBAHANTE
Madaxa Arimaha Siyaasadda : Mohamed Omer - OGADEEN

GOLAHA WASIIRADA

1- Xafiiska Madaxweynaha: Dr. Xuseen Qaasim - OGAADEEN
2- Xafiiska Nabadgalyada: Mubashir Dubad Raage - JIDWAAQ
3- Xafiiska Horumarinta Xoolo dhaqatada: Subeer Xuseen Cumar - DIGOODI
4- Xafiiska Horumarinta Magaalooyinka: Cabdiraxman Ciid Daahir - ISAAQ
5- Xafiiska Waxbarashada: Cabdulaahi Lacag - OGAADEEN
6- Xafiiska Caafimaadka: Dr. Muuse Axmed Ibraahim - CIISE
7- Xafiiska Maaliyadda: Cabdiraxmaan Axmed - OGAADEEN
8- Xafiiska Beeraha: Dr. Cabdiqaadir Iiman - SHEEKHAAL
9- Xafiiska Jidadka: Eng. Saddaam Xuseen - CIISE
10- Xafiiska Adeega Shacabka: Warsan Cawil - ISAAQ
11- Xafiiska Cadaalada: Axmed Xaaji Samatar - MAJEERTEEN
12- Xafiiska Biyaha: Xasan Daadhi - JIDWAAQ
13- Xafiiska Xirfadaha iyo Shaqo-Abuurka: Xuseen Geydh - SAMAROON
14- Xafiiska Arimaha Bulshada: Cabdullaahi Amaan - OGAADEEN
15- Xafiiska Arrimaha Haweenka: Xaliimo Xasan Maxamuud - JIDWAAQ
16- Xafiiska Ganacsiga Iyo Gaadiidka: Malaw Maxamed - GARRE
17- Xafiiska Maalgalinta iyo Warshadaha: Dayib Axmed Nuur - OGAADEEN
18- Xafiiska Ciyaaraha iyo Dhalinyarada: Maxamed Mahdi - GABOOYE
19- Xafiiska Warfaafinta: Cabdiqaadir Rashid Ducaale - GURRE
20- Xafiiska Macdanta Iyo Shidaalka: Khadra Bashiir - OGAADEEN
21- Xafiiska Deegaanka iyo Kaymaha: Eng Muxiyadiin Cabdi Xuseen - Madow WEYNE
22- Xafiiska Waraabka iyo Dooxooyinka: Maxamed Fatah - OGAADEEN
23- Xafiiska Curinta iyo Sayniska: Faaduma Deeqa - GERRI-KOOMBE
24- Xafiiska Qorshaynta: Maxamed Sheekh Aden - OGAADEEN
25- Xafiiska Dakhliga: Maxamed Naaji - KARANLE
26- Xafiiska Maaraynta Iyo khataraha: Axmed Yaasiin Sh Ibraahim - OGAADEEN
27- Xafiiska Dhaqanka Iyo Dalxiiska: Maxamed ismaaciil - OGAADEEN

TOTAL Golaha Fulinta DDS

Ogaadeen 10
Jidwaaq 3
Isaaq 2
Ciise 2
Others 10

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:39 am

Governors of the Gobals /Provinces, or the 11 provinces of Ogadeniya

President Cabdi iley created 2 new gobals in 2017, he gave one to Ogaden and one to Degodia to separate them from Garre

GUDOOMIYAASHA CUSUB IYO QABIILADOODA

1.Axmed Xuseen Axmed (Gobelka Jarar ) OGADEEN
2.axmed Cabdi Xuseen (gobelka ERAR) OGADEEN
3. Fuad Yussuf Maxamed (Gobelka Qoraxey ) OGADEEN
4. Aden axmed sooyan (Gobelka shabeele )OGADEEN
5.shukri xasan bare (Gobelka Afdheer ) OGADEEN
6.Barre Cabdullahi Xassan (gobelka Nogob ) OGADEEN
7.cabdi shakuur xashi Cali (Gobelka Doolo ) OGADEEN
8. C xakiim sheekh Xassan (Gobelka Faafan ) JIDWAAQ

9 .Maxamed maxamud xaadi (Gobelka sitti ) CIISE
10.maxamed Cali maxamud (Gobelka Daawa ) DAGOODI
11.maxamed maxamud Aden (Gobelka Liiban ) GARRE

Absame control 8 out of 11 gobals

84 degmo /counties out of 94

247 Mps out of 282 Mps

plus head of security, head of courts. well done to uncle cagjar, he could do better, cabdi iley wanted to create 4 new gobals, split qoraxey in half, godey/shabeele and afhdeere insha Allah this will be done

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:56 am

langab slave idoor ah
Enjoy Amxaaro.xaar crumbs!!! Wallahi u r mental sick
be a good boy now warya, dont be salty, God decides who is langab and who is landeere

do you ever wonder why the British named the land Ogadeniya in 1884?

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:21 am

Governors of the Gobals /Provinces, or the 11 provinces of Ogadeniya

President Cabdi iley created 2 new gobals in 2017, he gave one to Ogaden and one to Degodia to separate them from Garre

GUDOOMIYAASHA CUSUB IYO QABIILADOODA

1.Axmed Xuseen Axmed (Gobelka Jarar ) OGADEEN
2.axmed Cabdi Xuseen (gobelka ERAR) OGADEEN
3. Fuad Yussuf Maxamed (Gobelka Qoraxey ) OGADEEN
4. Aden axmed sooyan (Gobelka shabeele )OGADEEN
5.shukri xasan bare (Gobelka Afdheer ) OGADEEN
6.Barre Cabdullahi Xassan (gobelka Nogob ) OGADEEN
7.cabdi shakuur xashi Cali (Gobelka Doolo ) OGADEEN
8. C xakiim sheekh Xassan (Gobelka Faafan ) JIDWAAQ

9 .Maxamed maxamud xaadi (Gobelka sitti ) CIISE
10.maxamed Cali maxamud (Gobelka Daawa ) DAGOODI
11.maxamed maxamud Aden (Gobelka Liiban ) GARRE

Absame control 8 out of 11 gobals

84 degmo /counties out of 94

247 Mps out of 282 Mps

plus head of security, head of courts. well done to uncle cagjar, he could do better, cabdi iley wanted to create 4 new gobals, split qoraxey in half, godey/shabeele and afhdeere insha Allah this will be done
Libaan governor is degoodia while daawa is garre.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:32 am

lets be honest. ogadeen don't control a single tuulo anywhere on earth. even afmadow is controlled by kenya and is no different then garissa. Kismaayo is a whole different story, i doubt a single Ogadeen will be in kismaayo when Kenya is kicked out. No other somali cares about MP's in Ethiopia. the harti in Ethiopia see themselves as from somalia/puntland, the marehan see themselves as from somalia/galgaduud sare &jubbaland the isaaq see themselves as from somaliland.
It’s more possible Ilkayar to lose Garbahareey than otherwise. Ogs don’t love you anymore. Neither cagjar nor Madoobe. Even iley had little love for you Boons, now that’s gone and you an outright enemy of Beesha and will soon meet our vengeance
That's good. Marehan also don't love you anymore and unlike your fiction we actually helped you. We went to war with ethiopia to free you. Then we settled you in baladweyne, hargeysa and afmadow.

Reer baladweyne and reer hargeysa kicked you out when the government fell. When kenya leaves we will kick you out of afmadow and that will end your shameless history in somalia.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.