Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rooble has been defeated

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Rooble has been defeated

Postby Rebelxx222 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 pm

He took the Nation for a joyride and wasted our time. I knew Rooble wasn’t strong enough to fight Fahad :meles: :meles:

SultanOrder

Re: Rooble has been defeated

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:47 pm

It looks like a compromise to me. NISA is and has always been in the domain of the president, and Rooble is in charge of his wasiiro.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:04 pm

the defeat Rooble got was to get election done ASAP next week or so the lower house will begin with south west then somaliland. his joyride by holding the elections hostage is gone.

his biggest achievement rooble got was a paycheck from qatar and his corrupt friend 30 jir 30 million finally being allowed to be an wasiir.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:07 pm

His visit to Qatar made him fall back in line. Seems like the Amiirs in Doha still have more cards to play.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:25 pm

Rooble got our hopes up, only to give up when the Qataris threw loose change at him. :down:

One thing Failmajo knows is how to embarrass Hutu politicians.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Hawiye wa lacag$$$ they have no principles kkkkkk

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:04 pm

Roble should declare his candidacy for either the presidency or keeping his PM position under a different Jeberti presidential candidate. He should campaign for one of the two positions to make sure that he is more powerful than Mooge

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Roble should declare his candidacy for either the presidency or keeping his PM position under a different Jeberti presidential candidate. He should campaign for one of the two positions to make sure that he is more powerful than Mooge
:damn:

and which jabarti would trust Rooble? lay off the qaad for a minute and reread what you just wrote

Jimbie
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jimbie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:24 pm

I will be surprised if either farmajo or rooble comes back. Abdirahman abdishakur is the dark horse imo I predict A.Abdishakur wins the villa Somalia seat for the next 5 years…

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:51 pm

and which jabarti would trust Rooble? lay off the qaad for a minute and reread what you just wrote
Dear me Roble could contest to remain PM after the fake election if he isn't running to be president. Personally I think Roble should run to be president himself, he is the top dog in the FGS and so can kill off Mooge chance for reelection

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:44 pm

Rooble got our hopes up, only to give up when the Qataris threw loose change at him. :down:
Your hopes weren't realistic.

WadaniggaBarakaysan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WadaniggaBarakaysan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:42 pm

He took the Nation for a joyride and wasted our time. I knew Rooble wasn’t strong enough to fight Fahad :meles: :meles:
I just don't understand why you're anti-Farmaajo. He is politically far more ahead than the Madasha "Badbaado Qaran" and the FMS leaders. We (as Somalis) need a leader that can dominate all self-proclaimed leaders, so we can have a strong government.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:55 am

Dear me Roble could contest to remain PM after the fake election if he isn't running to be president. Personally I think Roble should run to be president himself, he is the top dog in the FGS and so can kill off Mooge chance for reelection

no one is going to trust a snake like rooble no jabarti in his right mind would make him an PM. as for contesting there is nothing to contest the President will name and pick his PM. same way farmaajo named kheyre and then rooble.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:59 am

Nomand OK forget about the prime minister position, who can stop Roble from being a presidential candidate himself? He is more powerful than Farmajo currently and so Farmajo will have ZERO chance to rig the vote

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:34 am

Nomand OK forget about the prime minister position, who can stop Roble from being a presidential candidate himself? He is more powerful than Farmajo currently and so Farmajo will have ZERO chance to rig the vote
he is not more powerful then farmaajo he never was and will never be, as for him becoming president, Rooble has no states that are loyal to him. His own galmudug state qoor qoor cannot even look at Rooble anymore that is how much he hates him.

Rooble at this point is a passenger, the agreement between the president and prime minister was made because the donor countries made it a hurdle in order to get election funds. now that it has been agreed election of lowerhouse will begin.

Rooble himself said it will be SEIT that is in-charge of the election. Rooble basically hijacked the whole situation for a million or two which he just got from qatar which is why he agreed to publicly announce the agreement so the process can finally start. once the process starts and the money is paid it will be similar to the upper house i.e rooble will have 0 influence.

SXB BigBreak the whole process is rigged from somaliland to jubbaland everything is rigged sometimes to the favor of President and other times to his disadvantage. if you cannot see that then you are blind.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.