Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahlu Sunnah is defeated and so is Midowga Musharaxiinta.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Ahlu Sunnah is defeated and so is Midowga Musharaxiinta.

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:52 am

os0136499

Re: Ahlu Sunnah is defeated and so is Midowga Musharaxiinta.

Postby os0136499 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:57 am

We do very safe, secure delivery of cracker jack strain buy buds online, buy marijuana online with credit card, buy bud online us, nepal temple ball, we have weed seeds of various strains . Note when you are looking for the best weed seeds within the united state you can visit our site as we deliver within the state and worldwide.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:41 am

Satisfactory performance by the various armed forces. They now have a blueprint on how to engage armed militias, renegade forces, etc; there won't be tolerance for such forces. Forces loyal to the state have a bright future, while those loyal to their clans are the losers.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:56 am

Midowga Beesha Hawiye awalba Kursi raadis ku dhisnaayeen

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 pm

I noticed Hutus don’t plan anything ! The USC toppled the gov’t in 1991 but they didn’t have a proper plan to rule instead they killed each other until a Darood president was elected in 2004 :|

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:21 pm

Reminds me of when the Kacaan happened. Top 6 moment in Somali political history this is. October forever Jaale.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:03 pm

lol@Burcad diimeed. Mahad Salaad is breathing a sigh of relief.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Warent you ahlul sufi wal quburi? Seems like blood is thicker than caqiida.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:25 pm

Clueless PO this is the Guriceel/Ayaanle ceyr MP Mahad salaad vs Ashkir and this is why Farmaajo boy Cali Yare is nowhere to be seen

claiming HG wars?

Ahlusunna wanted Ex interior minister Abdulqadir macalin maxmood to be the mp so this inter HG war لا ناقة لك فيها waa maahmaah carbeed oo ka hadleysa reero geel kala dhacaya(Deni vs Damjadeed and Rooble) mar hal kuma lihid dagaalkaas لا ناقة لك فيها
:dead:

and the winners are Rooble man Ashkir and mahad Salaad. as i told you before the war is about xildhibaanimo not Sacad vs Saleebaan shit oo laangaabta ciilan ku fakiraan
Fiqi and ina macalin maxmuud are pro Deni. checkout my HIPS aka Daljir adeer Afyare elmi in PL local elections promoting Deni they want the PM under him so ahlusunna must control dhuusamareeb mps and then you will have pro Deni Daljir HG and Murusade and Ahlusunna that is what the war is about
waa markii la dhihi jiray ilaahayoow ha cadaabin nin aan waxba ogeen. :pac:

i wrote this in June
"Al cadaala deputy info minister vs Odowaa

Abdiziz Ashkir Vs Mahad Salaad"

Xaaf is back likely to replace Fiqi

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 4#p5003952

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:58 pm

Xeroow and Clueless PO this is the Guriceel/Ayaanle ceyr MP Mahad salaad vs Ashkir and this is why Farmaajo boy Cali Yare is nowhere to be seen

claiming HG wars?

Ahlusunna wanted Ex interior minister Abdulqadir macalin maxmood to be the mp so this inter HG war ليس لك ناقة فيها and the winners are Rooble man Ashkir and mahad Salaad. as i told you before the war is about xildhibaanimo not Sacad vs Saleebaan shit oo laangaabta ciilan ku fakiraan
Fiqi and ina macalin maxmuud are pro Deni. checkout my HIPS aka Daljir adeer Afyare elmi in PL local elections promoting Deni they want the PM under him so ahlusunna must control dhuusamareeb mps and then you will have pro Deni Daljir HG and Murusade and Ahlusunna that is what the war is about

i wrote this in June

bruh u just admitted some Galmudug niggas r working 4 governor Deni but then u say it's inter habar gidir

maybe kees is right about harsh punishment 4 'em

:scusthov: can't believe that someone is hoping to be governor Deni's pm. did they not see how he betrayed tha council of presidential opposition candidates

no wonder tha ex italian colony neva moves 4ward! governors sponsoring sedition in neighboring province n rebels in said province hoping to become prime minister if their sponsor becomes prez

y can't y'all niggas including governor Deni get united behind ur prez n prime minister 4 the entire ex italian colony n focus on fighting tha terrorists :snoop:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Xeroow and Clueless PO this is the Guriceel/Ayaanle ceyr MP Mahad salaad vs Ashkir and this is why Farmaajo boy Cali Yare is nowhere to be seen

claiming HG wars?

Ahlusunna wanted Ex interior minister Abdulqadir macalin maxmood to be the mp so this inter HG war ليس لك ناقة فيها and the winners are Rooble man Ashkir and mahad Salaad. as i told you before the war is about xildhibaanimo not Sacad vs Saleebaan shit oo laangaabta ciilan ku fakiraan

i wrote this in June

bruh u just admitted some Galmudug niggas r working 4 governor Deni but then u say it's inter habar gidir

maybe kees is right about harsh punishment 4 'em

:scusthov: can't believe that someone is hoping to be governor Deni's pm. did they not see how he betrayed tha council of presidential opposition candidates

no wonder tha ex italian colony neva moves 4ward! governors sponsoring sedition in neighboring province n rebels in said province hoping to become prime minister if their sponsor becomes prez

y can't y'all niggas including governor Deni get united behind ur prez n prime minister 4 the entire ex italian colony n focus on fighting tha terrorists :snoop:
There is no contradiction. The war is between HG politicians for the sake of the parliament no more and no less but some of these politicians are allied with Deni like they were allied with Farmaajo in 2017 and their name is Daljir a political wing founded by Sheikh Yusuf Ceynte led by Hassan Macalin who is married to the daughter of the the founder of Ala Sheikh (the Muslim Brotherhood’s mother group) Sheikh Mohamed moalim from Hiiraan. some of my extended family immigrated from Somalia in the 70s due to the persecution of the group on the hands of the late dictator and when he left i remember i was kid someone took me to masjidka isbaheysiga and there i saw the Sheikh for the first time with huge people inside and outside of the mosque even Caydiid was fan of him so i belong to his school. when he dead he was replaced by sh Dhicisow who is murusade since then the movement has become a Murusade garden like Al islaax became a Sheekhal garden and he was replaced by the current Sh Yuusuf Ceynte who is also a murusade. Fiqi HG is their xooghaye but he does what they tell him like his current position from QoorQoor who blocked Sheikh Yuusuf Ceynte infavor of dhagdheer(Waayoarag) since then fiqi was under their pressure and they thought they could collaborate with Ahlussuna and behind them Deni. The group sent money to Ahlussuna wich is believed to come from Deni.

Daljir and Damjadiid united under the umbrella of UPD and Deni was seen as "their pm candidate" under Hassan Sheekh. as Deni "changed his mind" he parted ways with Damjadeed but Daljir are secretly supporting his candidacy.

this guy is reer gedo who was saying back then "he will be elected in any model" you mean boob model well that was ended in April :lol:

https://www.hiiraan.com/op4/2021/jan/18 ... rence.aspx

This book chronicles the movement.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:39 pm

⌃ sounds like Daljir r naive. ain't no way governa Deni gonna choose habargidir prime minister when he is sponsoring Galmudug rebels precisely to weaken Galmudug, habargidir in addition to weakening Farmajo n Marehan. i respect legit opposition to Farmajo's gov. in tha ex italian colony but almost nothing is more disgusting than a federal member state in the ex italian colony sponsoring rebels in a neighboring federal member state to weaken both tha ex italian colony's central government n the neighbor. only thing more disgusting is the sponsored rebel fighting both his federal government n his federal member state led by his tribe

but i won't prejudge the book till i read it. send us a pdf link if u can

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:33 pm

Sahal wuu iska hadlaa. He has no direction and no aim. Mahad Salaad isn't going to be an MP. Fiqi isn't going to be an MP. Abdirahman Abdishakur isn't going to be President.The fate that condemned Abshir Bukari from Senate has been locked in. So called Midowga Musharaxinta has already been frozen. It just needs to be finally buried on Farmajo reelection.

What came out of this process is Farmaajo got a Qoorqoor who is now probably more loyal to N&N than any other sngle human being alive.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Midowga Musharaxiinta are facing serious financial hardship:
Xubnaha sanadkaan u ordaya inay qabtaan xilka madaxweynimo ee Soomaaliya waxaa soo wajahday xaalad dhaqaale xumo oo aad u daran.

Labadii doorasho ee ugu dambeysay ee ka dhacday Soomaaliya waxaa ku baxday lacag xoog leh oo ka timid dalalka Carabta ee danaha qarsoon iyo kuwa muuqda ka leh dalkaan dhaca Geeska Africa ee Soomaaliya, balse sanadkaan 2021-ka waxaa jira walaac xooggan oo dhanka dhaqaalaha ah.

Sida ay noo xaqiijiyeen dhowr musharax, illaa hadda ma jiro musharax madaxweyne oo lacag kasoo helay dal Carbeed oo xattaa uu ku jiro madaxweynaha xafiiska weli fadhiya ee Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo.

Musharixiinta qaar oo ballan qaad heystay ayaa dhowr jeer safaro qarsoon iyo kuwa la ogyahay ku tagay dalalka la filayo inay wax uun ku bixiyaan doorashada Soomaaliya ee sanadkaan 2021-ka, sida Qatar, Sacuudiga iyo Imaaraadka Carabta. Dowladda Masar iyadu waa dalaal, Kenya oo iyadana gacan weyneyn ayaa la xaqiijiyey inay dhowr musharax wareysiyo ka qaaday.

Illaa hadda ma jiro musharax lacag lasoo siiyey, waxaana sanadkaan macquul ah inaan waxba laga soo helin wadamada Carabta oo lagu dagaalamo lacagaha gudaha,” ayuu yiri mid kamid ah musharixiinta xilka madaxweynimo ee Soomaaliya.

Haddii ay dhacdo in lagu tartamo lacagaha gudaha waxaa fursad fiican heli doona ganacsatada gudaha oo saami fiican ku yeelan doonta dowladda imaan doonta.

Qabiillada qaar ayaa iyagana bilaabi kara inay deg deg lacag u aruuriyaan si ay musharax u dhisaan, maadama haddii dhaqaale Carbeed la waayo ay yaraan doonto lacagta ay u baahnaan doonto doorashada.

Musharixiinta qaar ayaa dalka isaga cararay oo cag soo dhigi waayey, iyagoo diidan in la ogaado dhaqaalo la’aanta heysa. Qaar waxaa la sheegay inay tartanka uga hareen dhaqaale xumo awgeed, balse ay diidan yihiin in si rasmi ah loo ogaado dhuumashadooda, halka qaar ay ku shaqeenayaan illaa hadda lacago la sheegay inay yihiin deymo laga qaaday ganacsato gudaha dalka ku nool.

Illaa laba musharax oo kala fikir duwan ayaan ka xaqiijinay in musharixiinta hadda dhaq-dhaqaaqa wada ay isugu jiraan, kuwo markoodii hore dhaqnaa iyo kuwa ganacstada gudaha deyn ka qaatay, si ay u sugaan lacago ka yimaada dibadda.

Walaaca ku saabsan in carabta sanadkaan lacag bixin weyso ama ay aad u koobto dadka ay wax siin doonto waa mid aad u xooggan. Musharixiinta qaar waxaa la xiray xarumahoodii doorashada, kadib markii ay dhaqaala xumo haleeshay.

Maxaa sababay caga jiidka dhinaca Carabta?

1- Hubanti la’aanta doorashada

Dhowr jeer ayuu fashilmay jadwalka doorashada Soomaaliya, dalalka Carbeed ee lacagaha sharci darada ah ku bixiya doorashada Soomaaliya waxaa u sawiran inaan la isku haleyn karin kooxaha maamulayo doorashada Soomaaliya oo awooda inay si weyn doorashada usii daahiyaan.

2- Doorashada iyo Mareykanka

Dowladda Mareykanka ayaa la sheegay inay si weyn u cadaadineyso dowladaha Carabta ee lacagaha ku bixiya doorashada Soomaaliya.

Maamulka Madaxweyne Joe Biden ayaa si gaar ah isha ugu hayo lacagaha sida musuq-maasuqa ah loogu burburinayo hufnaanta doorashooyinka Soomaaliya, waxaana Carabta lagu wargeliyey inay joojiyaan dhaqankaas.

Waxaa macquul ah ayaa la leeyahay inay arrintaas si weyn u saameyso oo ay dhaqaalaha yareeyaan, diidaan, ama soo koobaan dadka ay wax siinayaan iyagoo adeegsanaya dariiqyo kale oo qarsoon.

3- Doorashadii 2016 iyo xilligii Farmaajo

Dalalka Carabta qaar waxaa niyad jab ku ah sidii loo maareeyey lacagihii laga soo qaaday intii ay socotay doorashadii sanadkii 2016 kuwaas oo la sheegay inay shaqsiyaad gooni ah jeebka isaga shubteen oo aan lagu qaban ujeedooyinkii ay u bixiyeen.

Waxaa kaloo jira lacago laga soo qaaday intii uu jiray maamulka madaxweyne Farmaajo kuwaas oo qaar dhanka Dowladda mareen qaarna dhanka mucaaradka mareen si xukunka Farmaajo loo rido, iyadana sidii la rabay looma maareyn. Dhammaan waxyaabahaas waxay muujiyeen kala aamin bax weyn.

Haddii lacag laga soo waayo Carabta waxaa la isugu soo laaban doonaa gudaha waana kooban yihiin musharixiinta gudaha wax ka heli kara oo ay aamini karaan ganacsatada Soomaaliyeed ama Qabiilada.
https://www.caasimada.net/walaac-xoog-l ... oomaaliya/
It's no wonder that we haven't heard much qaylo from musharaxiinta lately.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.