Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Analyzing the loyalties of the MPs Thread

Postby SultanOrder » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Sahal, you miscalculated the numbers. Here's how it looks now
Qoor-qoor is working for farmaajo and could hand him half Galmudug MPs
Lafta-Green would give him almost all
Plus Gedo MPs
Plus half Reer woqooyi
Still has hand in Hirshabelle
HAG's lack of political vision is what made Farmaajo brazenly rob the election in broad daylight.

Relying few elected MPs as Kheyre and Shariif expecting would be the downfall of HAG politicians and without awareness of what Farmaajo is cooking.

Deni to step aside, and the unity of HAG is the only possible solution to kick out of Farmaajo. Mark my word, if they continue to the status-Quo he may declare himself a winner with this sham robbery.
:lol: Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. for HAG including Rooble and Galmudugs waayoarag Farmaajo means for them a war in Xamar yaa dadkiisa barakicinaya waloow labo maalin. Rooble iyo waayoarag waxey dhisayaan Galmudug led HAG power even saraakiishii badbaado Xamar are with them. wasiirka amniga iyo dhamaan ragii dagaalka xamar Rooble ay ku biireen

Dirta waxaa ka bilaabmay Irirism. ma jecli inaan thread ka sameeyo reer waqooyiga laakiin Buurnadiiw anti-Faqash ololo uu xamar ka bilaabay iyo dibuheshiisiin hawiye iyo Dir wuxuuna dhahay muryshixiinta hawiye doorashada ka hor saxa arinta dirta koonfureed hadaad codkeena rabtaan. Abdullahi carab ayaa horboodaya. wuxuu ka hadley dagaalkii faqshtii hargeysa wuxuu amaanay Caydiid.

PO

ninkii meesha iiga cararey maa war u yaal kkkkk adkeysi xumo miskiinka wuxuu sugayaa Rooble inuu xabsiga ka soo daayo farmaajo ileen waxaas uu kuugu sheekeeyay kkkkk yes and he proved us wrong in Saadaq joon being crisis actor.

اذا لم تستحى فاصنع ما شئت

igaaroow Calaalka inta ka baxdid waa inoo doorashada ha iga cunin threadka iiga bax kkk
:?

Your obsession with him is no secret, but you seriously can't be this ridiculous. You have 0 to do with why he left and the rest is quoted for the future after the elections. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:42 pm

Plus Gedo MPs
Plus half Reer woqooyi
HAG's lack of political vision is what made Farmaajo brazenly rob the election in broad daylight.

Relying few elected MPs as Kheyre and Shariif expecting would be the downfall of HAG politicians and without awareness of what Farmaajo is cooking.

Deni to step aside, and the unity of HAG is the only possible solution to kick out of Farmaajo. Mark my word, if they continue to the status-Quo he may declare himself a winner with this sham robbery.
:lol: Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. for HAG including Rooble and Galmudugs waayoarag Farmaajo means for them a war in Xamar yaa dadkiisa barakicinaya waloow labo maalin. Rooble iyo waayoarag waxey dhisayaan Galmudug led HAG power even saraakiishii badbaado Xamar are with them. wasiirka amniga iyo dhamaan ragii dagaalka xamar Rooble ay ku biireen

Dirta waxaa ka bilaabmay Irirism. ma jecli inaan thread ka sameeyo reer waqooyiga laakiin Buurnadiiw anti-Faqash ololo uu xamar ka bilaabay iyo dibuheshiisiin hawiye iyo Dir wuxuuna dhahay muryshixiinta hawiye doorashada ka hor saxa arinta dirta koonfureed hadaad codkeena rabtaan. Abdullahi carab ayaa horboodaya. wuxuu ka hadley dagaalkii faqshtii hargeysa wuxuu amaanay Caydiid.

PO

ninkii meesha iiga cararey maa war u yaal kkkkk adkeysi xumo miskiinka wuxuu sugayaa Rooble inuu xabsiga ka soo daayo farmaajo ileen waxaas uu kuugu sheekeeyay kkkkk yes and he proved us wrong in Saadaq joon being crisis actor.

igaaroow Calaalka inta ka baxdid waa inoo doorashada ha iga cunin threadka iiga bax kkk
:?

Your obsession with him is no secret, but you seriously can't be this ridiculous. You have 0 to do with why he left and the rest is quoted for the future after the elections. :lol:
:pac: obsessed? sheekadaada waa ceebtiisa aan dusha adiga kaa saari ma ninka aan meel walbe ka mariwaayey xataa his last threaad was carrying my name and said left bc of me when i was not in his business just he hated the facts i revealed about the ousted powerless Farmaajo

wuu cararey markii Rooble hilfaha u qaadey adigana wuxuu hada kugu sabarsiinayaa Rooblaa noo soo noqdey
why you fucked up my thread ? cabsi aas ka qabtid xaqiiqadaan ayaad ku falaadey ok qaado waa kaaga tagey
:dead:

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:02 pm

Plus Gedo MPs
Plus half Reer woqooyi

PO

:ufdup: brotha stop this irirism shit. i tried 2 b respectful in ur thread. even called u ustad

let me be clear 1 more time. Isak ain't part a subribe of ur Irir tribe. u take up ur grievances against Marehan widout dragging me in

i'm just in Hamar 2 sell my vote. if Farmajo makes tha highest bid he gets the Isak vote. if anotha candidate form the ex italian colony makes the hightest bid he gonna get his Isak vote. even if governa Deni make tha highest i he gonna get the vote of Isak dat pretend 2 b Dir in the ex italian colony

as long as ur country claims Somaliland n y'all mislabel Isak as Dir, 1 thing is guaranteed. :Shrug: Isak mercenaries gonna vote 4 the highest bid. no amout of ur Irirism bullshit beats cash monies

the only way out is 4 u 2 stop claiming Isak is part of the ex italian colon

Northkil

Postby Northkil » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:25 pm

:ufdup: brotha stop this irirism shit. i tried 2 b respectful in ur thread. even called u ustad
:deadrose:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:32 pm

isqorqor badanaa who mentioned isaaq and SL? you have buurmadoow who claims dto be dir and said i came here to unite dir and saying HG and Ceydiid freed them..he even talked about my clan and ugaas Yuusuf

don't shoot the messenger.

i even avoid to make topic about these guys i was just replying to Zidani and told Buurmadoow us carrying some anti-Farmaajo mission who ever behind him!

Man stay away from me and our "walaweyn" as long i dont mention SL and Isaaq you dont own dir and who claims them. byee!

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:01 pm

isqorqor badanaa who mentioned isaaq and SL? you have buurmadoow who claims dto be dir and said i came here to unite dir and saying HG and Ceydiid freed them..he even talked about my clan and ugaas Yuusuf

don't shoot the messenger.

i even avoid to make topic about these guys i was just replying to Zidani and told Buurmadoow us carrying some anti-Farmaajo mission who ever behind him!

Man stay away from me and our "walaweyn" as long i dont mention SL and Isaaq you dont own dir and who claims them. byee!
Burmadow ain't Isak. rememba wut I told u that Isak in ur country r merchants selling their votes.

do Hawadle a favor. arrest thos Isak rejects. only time they can be let out is when they will vote how Hawadle want them to vote

don't entertain fables of Irir n Kablalah working 2gether 2 take out an alliance of Marehan n Rahanweyn. that kinda shit is how u find urself in the political wilderness. Abgal n Hirshabelle presidency, the Dolbahanta n Wasakhgali seats u gave to Garowe being used against both Farmajo n Hawiya, n u analyzing which Isak merchant is on ur side because of some Irirsm bulshit that we don't know about in Somaliland

let me tell ya how we roll in Somaliland. we got Isak,Darod n Irir. but that ain't how we move. naw. it's every subtribe 4 himself. burmadow know this. he know bi'idle better not get caught lacking. naleye ahmed b ready 2 pounce. if naleye ahmed miss their chance, h. yunus gonna take advantage

as long as u admit Isak is there 2 sell his seats, we're good. oh n don't call us Dir

ok ustad. i'm out of ur thread

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:06 am

Sahal, all things points of Boob doorasho but we shall see how your prediction pans out. Good luck.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:49 am

Sahal defeated his pro Farmaajo adversaries with pure logic and facts......one even attempted suicide.

However, I think Sahal overestimated the political capability of the opposition.........they are beyond useless and at this point a Farmaajo second term is a shoe in.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:53 am

Sahal defeated his pro Farmaajo adversaries with pure logic and facts......one even attempted suicide.

However, I think Sahal overestimated the political capability of the opposition.........they are beyond useless and at this point a Farmaajo second term is a shoe in.
I agree. Farmaajo might have a decent chance if this farce continues. We cannot condone violence, nobody in their right mind will but if Farmaajo somehow wins, there will probably be violence. No one in their right mind will also accept the demented apparatus Farmaajo and Fahad are trying to shape. The country can't be run by a bunch of arrogant reer baadiyo, pubescent saraakiil and frankly speaking a bunch of elevated strange people brought in to do Farmaajo and Fahads bidding. Meel walba dadka ugu liito ayaa joogo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:42 am

Sahal, all things points of Boob doorasho but we shall see how your prediction pans out. Good luck.
i agree with you that that there is boob doorasho in every State or FMS including PL and JL.

My assessment of Farmaajo is that he is following the same path of Hassan Sheikh who succeeded in bringing all his allies back and making them mps without him returning. remember Sanbaloolshe, Odowaa, Mahad salaad, Abdirizak Omar and others. even Hassan Sheikh was better than him as he ran the elections directly snd was in good relationship with all FMS while Farmaajo was removed from running this election but he relies on his friends who are also allied with local parties like QoorQoor and Lafta gareen who want to secure their future by selecting friends for them and this is what makes some worry about the possibility of Farmaajo's return. No, he will go but his allies and his men will return.

Laftagareen is against Jawaare bc he wants Mursal to return, sakiin is against Jawaari so he can run for presidency, Mursal is now ok with laftagareen continuity as KG president although their relationship was unstable.

QoorQoor and Rooble r pro HG staying in power but their first option is to support a candidate from HG for the presidency therefore Therefore they choose all the guys who fit this category and exclude the competitors from Hassan Sheekh and Sh Sharif but they dont mind those who are pro Farmaajo and Kheyre because of QoorQoor who wants to return the favor to them as they brought him and also Qoorqoor aspires to the position of Prime Minister if the scenario of the Sacad HG president fails(Pushed by Rooble, Qeybduud and Guuleed) and will help Farmaajo in that case but then the mps will be free from him you know HG are uncontrollable and will vote for Abgaal or any candidate other than Farmaajo.

Hawiye including Rooble waxaa la goammiyay in Farmaajo dagaal ka dhigan yahay soo majirto cid rabta dhabtii

majority of Hirshabelle is sooo anti Farmaajo like Hiiraan and Jowhar will be pro Abgaal.

sheekada Farmaajo so baqt iyo nasiib maaha marka? as long he doesnt control shit like he was before april im not worry about him.

I cant wait wallahi bring it on!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:54 am

:dead: :deadrose:
That's why i lowered my tone and stopped calling Farmaajo names.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:02 pm

I agree. Farmaajo might have a decent chance if this farce continues. We cannot condone violence, nobody in their right mind will but if Farmaajo somehow wins, there will probably be violence. No one in their right mind will also accept the demented apparatus Farmaajo and Fahad are trying to shape. The country can't be run by a bunch of arrogant reer baadiyo, pubescent saraakiil and frankly speaking a bunch of elevated strange people brought in to do Farmaajo and Fahads bidding. Meel walba dadka ugu liito ayaa joogo.
:clap:
congrats finally my cousin woke up from his slumber although i have never bothered him like some people do here against their fellow tribesmen who have different opinion.

yes you are right no one will choose violence over stability in Xamar this is agreed by all the local candidates and PM Rooble.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Djibouti is behind Buurmadoow. Djibouti oo mideynaysa codka dirta against Farmaajo oo maanta agaasime ka dhigtey nin ka soo jeeda beesha buurmadoow oo ugu dan leh doorashada.

Dhibouti ayaa ugu horeeysa hada dowladaha lacag iyo abuubul ku bixinaya doorashada si loo abuuro maamul lid ku ah Eritrea.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Djibouti is behind Buurmadoow. Djibouti oo mideynaysa codka dirta against Farmaajo oo maanta agaasime ka dhigtey nin ka soo jeeda beesha buurmadoow oo ugu dan leh doorashada.

Dhibouti ayaa ugu horeeysa hada dowladaha lacag iyo abuubul ku bixinaya doorashada si loo abuuro maamul lid ku ah Eritrea.
:ufdup: bruh just stop

say Isak. say bi'idle. say h. ja'lao. Isak ain't Dir. da Isak in ur country tha ex italian colony got mislabled as Dir. ask real Dir in Awdal. they'll tell u Isak ain't Dir. 4 tha last time Burmadow n other Isak rejects in Hamar r traitors to Isak n Somaliland. only represent they pockets

promised u not 2 reenter ur thread as long as u don't repeat dat Dir n Irir bullshit :Shrug: but u just can't help urself

ur faith bullshit myths about Isak is how u end up losing Hirshabele governorship while capital gets moved from Beletweyne. u need 2 stop listening to Budhcadland propagana. niggas told Isak is Dir n Garowe should steal tha seats of Dobahanta n Wasakhgali in the name of Harti but don't Hirshabele n Galmadug can't steal Hawiye seats in Southwest or Jubaland seats

i look 4ward to tha Abgal governor of Hirshabele appointing MPs dat vote against HSM n SS. maybe that will teach u next time not 2 simp 4 Budhcadland

an early congratulations to Farmajo on reelection. or congrats 2 who ever Roble backs if becomes president of the ex italian colony :win: i'm mite even give 'em a discount 4 my Isak vote in the name of Dir :troll:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm

^ Calm down brother TarTar. Our brother Sahal isn't taking a position one way or another on things regarding Somaliland for example he isn't bothered about if Isaaq is or isn't part of Dir. He's merely just reporting on the political activities on the ground in Mogadishu as well as in Hiirshabelle and thereafter gives his analysis and viewpoints, that's all.

TarTar who cares what Somalia says or believes, we know Isaaq is it's own clan just like we know that Somaliland is a separate country that will eventually be recognised officially

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.