Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Number of seats and number votes in Somali region elections

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Number of seats and number votes in Somali region elections

Postby TarTar » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:25 am

ain't no reason to doubt ONLF got cheated in cagdeerland constituencies. still though. it seem like the number of seats wasn't correlated with number of votes

:notsure: i ain't sure if this table is correct neither. it seems tha even tha tribes might be wrong. like they got akisho n gure n a tribe called jarer. but gurgure n marehan got no seats. n i thought weyten n sheikhal was part of hawiya

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Number of seats and number votes in Somali region elections

Postby Tallman77 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:56 pm

you cluless idoor,

Weyten is an Absame sub clan, older borther of Ogaden

Weyteen, Balcad, Jidwaq and Ogaden are sons of Absame Kuumade Kablalax darood ismael jabarti

and their unlce Galmiise (Abdi Kuumade younger brother of Absame raised the boys,

Ogadens whos real name is Abdirahman was raised by galmiis and the other 3 older brothers , Absame on his death bed said wiilka Ogaada, menaign be aware of my little baby son, be aware of him and look after him

the nick name Ogaden got stuck from the Ogaada , waan Ogaaney because he was a baby when Absame was on his death bed and asked his brother and sons to look after him, hence absame iyo adeerkood galmiis

Ogader and Dulbahante have the same mothers, Harti was forced by his wife the mother of Mj, warssengali i dashishle etc to divorce the mother of Djulbahante and she demanded she be kicked out

when Absame heard the young girl = they say she was Tanaade darood, when he heard she was kicked out and divorced and mis treated in such a bad way, Absame got pissed at his first cousin harti and decided he will marry her for he found the behaviour of islaanta majerteen and harti was very un Islamic and unsomali towards the little wife

Absame married her and Allah blessed them with the future rulers of east of africa,. from the loins of Ogaden would come the Raage Ugaas, the Sayid that gave islam and changed idoors from Christians to muslims after being converted by the British's

they would end up conquering Ogadeniya all the way from sanaag when Jidwaq and galmiis moved the kuumade race from sanaag to todays Ogadeniya and Jidwaqiya around late 1300s

and of course we know this nation would create the Walashma Sacad Maqabul empire that ruled the mid and late ifaat and adali empires

the Maalnguur of raage ugaas and omar ugaas kingdom of harar emirate that ruled arusha

the Ugaas nuur reer cabdulle clan that ruled arush and bali

the Magan Yusuf dynasty and other Ogaden kings that would conquered Jubaland, NFD and Tana river land in central kenya

do not even get me started on the Bah Gerri Sayid empire and kingdom of somaliland when he ruled his idoor subjects and gave them islam and civlisation and showed them how to wear clothes

single handedly from the loins of Abdirahman aka Ogaden the blessed would spring from sons who would create kingdoms and shape east africa and karbash the ethiopians and british and other gaalo and expand the somali race lands as other somalis slept on the wheel

do not insult weyteen again, they are a nasab noble landers who are actually the kings of the garre, when absame defeated the boran in mandera in 1848 the garre begged an absame son to become their king, so they picked the weyten nasab sons

Long live the Kuuamde Race and Kuumade Civilisation

think about it tartar, if Ogaden was never born, no sayid, no sayid means you would most likely have been a Christians forced by the british empire to convert by force until the sayid saved your idoor ass

you would be eating pork and drinking qamro today

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:15 pm

you cluless idoor,

Weyten is an Absame sub clan, older borther of Ogaden

Weyteen, Balcad, Jidwaq and Ogaden are sons of Absame Kuumade Kablalax darood ismael jabarti

and their unlce Galmiise (Abdi Kuumade younger brother of Absame raised the boys,

Ogadens whos real name is Abdirahman was raised by galmiis and the other 3 older brothers , Absame on his death bed said wiilka Ogaada, menaign be aware of my little baby son, be aware of him and look after him

the nick name Ogaden got stuck from the Ogaada , waan Ogaaney because he was a baby when Absame was on his death bed and asked his brother and sons to look after him, hence absame iyo adeerkood galmiis

Ogader and Dulbahante have the same mothers, Harti was forced by his wife the mother of Mj, warssengali i dashishle etc to divorce the mother of Djulbahante and she demanded she be kicked out

when Absame heard the young girl = they say she was Tanaade darood, when he heard she was kicked out and divorced and mis treated in such a bad way, Absame got pissed at his first cousin harti and decided he will marry her for he found the behaviour of islaanta majerteen and harti was very un Islamic and unsomali towards the little wife

Absame married her and Allah blessed them with the future rulers of east of africa,. from the loins of Ogaden would come the Raage Ugaas, the Sayid that gave islam and changed idoors from Christians to muslims after being converted by the British's

they would end up conquering Ogadeniya all the way from sanaag when Jidwaq and galmiis moved the kuumade race from sanaag to todays Ogadeniya and Jidwaqiya around late 1300s

and of course we know this nation would create the Walashma Sacad Maqabul empire that ruled the mid and late ifaat and adali empires

the Maalnguur of raage ugaas and omar ugaas kingdom of harar emirate that ruled arusha

the Ugaas nuur reer cabdulle clan that ruled arush and bali

the Magan Yusuf dynasty and other Ogaden kings that would conquered Jubaland, NFD and Tana river land in central kenya

do not even get me started on the Bah Gerri Sayid empire and kingdom of somaliland when he ruled his idoor subjects and gave them islam and civlisation and showed them how to wear clothes

single handedly from the loins of Abdirahman aka Ogaden the blessed would spring from sons who would create kingdoms and shape east africa and karbash the ethiopians and british and other gaalo and expand the somali race lands as other somalis slept on the wheel

do not insult weyteen again, they are a nasab noble landers who are actually the kings of the garre, when absame defeated the boran in mandera in 1848 the garre begged an absame son to become their king, so they picked the weyten nasab sons

Long live the Kuuamde Race and Kuumade Civilisation

think about it tartar, if Ogaden was never born, no seyid, no seyid means you would most likely have been a Christians forced by the british empire to convert by force until the seyid saved your idoor ass

you would be eating pork and drinking qamro today
long live cagdeerland n may they get freedom

but i must disagree wit u on ur syid saving Isak from Anglicanism. there were never any Anglican missionaries in Somaliland. Somaliland elders signed a treaty wit England to ban English priests n English children settling on Somaliland. english colonialial government was stronger after his death

so who caused England to leave somaliland?

read about tha 2nd Somaliland liberation movement

https://laashin.com/taariikhdii-halgama ... kh-caamir/

Somaliland liberation happened within half a generation of sheikh bashir yusuf martyrdom. my nigga was h ja'lao. not rer warfa. but i will call him ur seyid :shaq: me think we need to send you guys a spare sheik bashir

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:37 pm

When are you gona free the idoors in the Hawd?

at least OG lives in 3 countries and is man enough to fight against 100 million Ethiopians, when is idoor gona fight and create idoor liberation front and liberate the idoors in DDS Hawd?

also the Sayed did gave you lot Islam back after the British christianised idoors

do not deny, do not let me bring in evidence showing how idoros were named david and james and Williams but we reverted back to islam thanks to the crusades of the Sayed

you would be eating pork and praying to Jesus today if Allah did not send the Sayed to islamasize your forefathers again

today if the Sayed never fought the british empire in somaliland your name would be James David british Slave Abdi al-idoor

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:14 pm

When are you gona free the idoors in the Hawd?

at least OG lives in 3 countries and is man enough to fight against 100 million Ethiopians, when is idoor gona fight and create idoor liberation front and liberate the idoors in DDS Hawd?

also the Sayed did gave you lot Islam back after the British christianised idoors

do not deny, do not let me bring in evidence showing how idoros were named david and james and Williams but we reverted back to islam thanks to the crusades of the Sayed

you would be eating pork and praying to Jesus today if Allah did not send the Sayed to islamasize your forefathers again

today if the Sayed never fought the british empire in somaliland your name would be James David british Slave Abdi al-idoor

dude i was just trynna ask for numbers. what was the number of votes and number of seats

show us Anglican missionaries u speak of. tell us about tha idoor Anglicans that Syed helped revert to Islam

What I can tell u English colonial government was stronger after seyid died than it was before his death. however tha English signed off on Somaliland independence within 10 ears of Sheikh Bashir's martyrdom

:tocry: only thing was Sheikh Bashir'sacrifice could not save Cagdeerland :Shrug:

how can I save someone who is on both sides of every war

tell me this my lad :notsure: are you affiliated with cagdeerland seperatists or Caga jarjar faction? 'cause I only faulted tha Caga jar jar rer Ali clique for any potential electoral fraud :tocry: I know he cheated rer Warfa n the other good Cagdeerlanders

i thought we was on tha same side. we both want an independent cagdeerland republic. me too. n we both want rer Ali to stop rigging elections

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Actually the guy kissing the hand of haile is an isaaq idoor from gaashambo,

Ogadens are this time were at war with ethiopia, the name Ogaden is just used meaning a person form the region Ogadeniya

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Idoor or Isaaqs kept in Zoos after being brought to europe as slaves

Isaaq from Somnaliland kept in human zoos in London and Brussels, Paris and even in German cities like Hamburg in 1800s

these are Habar Jeclo an Isaaq or idoor sub clan Human Zoos

https://humanzoos.net/wp-content/upload ... liland.jpg
Last edited by Tallman77 on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 pm

You said it was only To'jeclo who were in the zoos, this is incorrect as there were many other isaaqs there, this has been recorded it doesn't require anyone to edit anything.

Its all on the human zoo website http://www.humanzoos.net/?page_id=409

Idoor or isaaq human zoos where idoor isaaq was kept as Human zoo by French and Belgium slave masters who purchased them from a Somaliland, this is habar jeclo in this case

top pciture or above pciture was habar jeclo, this is habar Awal Human zoos kept in European Zoos taken from somaliland , see its high lighted where it says habar awal idoor isaaq human zoos

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo Human Zoos

The name of the book is : Flemming, Johs. – “Völkerschau Aethiopien, Carl Hagenbecks Tierpark, Stellingen“, 1909 Adolph Friedländer

and i did a quick Google search and found it, here it is, http://othes.univie.ac.at/16945/1/2011- ... 051734.pdf

https://www.somalispot.com/attachments/ ... png.46239/

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Habar Auel is Habar Awal Human Zoos Taken to Hamburg Germany and kept there as house pets and Human Zoos

Habar Awal is a Major isaaq or idoor sub clan the current somaliland fake president is one of them

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:59 pm

More Habar Awal Human Zoos in Hamburg Germany Zoo

Tallman77
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tallman77 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:00 pm

More Isaaq or idoor Human Zoos in Germany Hamburg from 1880s , isaaq sub clan Habar Awal

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:33 pm

:troll: so when idoor was not busy driving u out of much of tha hawd, he was making bank doing cultural exchanges n performances in Europe. let me ask this though :notsure: Did Ato Zenawi pay rer Ali Yusuf to perform this fusion Amharic dhanto :russ:

ain't no way Abiy be paying Cagjar to perform dhanto when ENDF need military manpower to reconquer Tigray

this is why free tribes n nations deal wit ur Kikuyu n Habashi bosses

maybe I shoulda directed my questions to tha Kikuyu fighters protecting u in Kismayo :Shrug: u need to drop hat false pride, as long as cagderland is coerced into organizing dance performances for Masta Zenawi. or his replacements

Thecoolguysomali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Thecoolguysomali » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:12 pm

:troll: so when idoor was not busy driving u out of much of tha hawd, he was making bank doing cultural exchanges n performances in Europe. let me ask this though :notsure: Did Ato Zenawi pay rer Ali Yusuf to perform this fusion Amharic dhanto :russ:

ain't no way Abiy be paying Cagjar to perform dhanto when ENDF need military manpower to reconquer Tigray

this is why free tribes n nations deal wit ur Kikuyu n Habashi bosses

maybe I shoulda directed my questions to tha Kikuyu fighters protecting u in Kismayo :Shrug: u need to drop hat false pride, as long as cagderland is coerced into organizing dance performances for Masta Zenawi. or his replacements
:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.