Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blistering opinion piece calling out Darod

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Blistering opinion piece calling out Darod

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:59 pm

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Blistering opinion piece calling out Darod

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:06 pm

It’s because they want to keep their power against all odds
They will always lose. Cabdilaahi beer doofaar fled
Siyaad afbakhaare fled and died in Nigerian toilet
Sayid siigeyste humiliated his wife sister banged by oromos in inmeey where he perished
The reason is darood is cancer u need to cut this tumor

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:52 pm

It's very important question. Daarood Ka maxaa kursiga Ku dhejiya meel walba. Majeerten Ku yagu waa iska alright dad democratic Abhay iigu muuqdan. Cabdilahi yusuf uunba sidiisa u belaysna isaga laftiisu waa is casilay taas oo iigu muuqatay talaabo fiican . . Laakiin mareexan Ka iyo cagdheer Tu waxad mooda inay siyaasada iyo irsaaqadu iska gashay. si gaajonimo ah oo aad moodo inan kadab uga danbayn bay bahalka ugu dhegaan. Waryaadha business Ka iyo wax gala xafiisyada public Gu maha meel lagu hodmo. Dhagax baa lagugu dilaya adiga iyo hooyadaba hadaad isku dhejiso.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 am

dude darod is part of somaliland. blame tha individual instead of entire darod

rn tha problematic darod is governa deni. playing spoiler. holding back the ex italian colony from having a competent government dat can negotiate wit us on final status referendum

there ain't no darod problem. there is a stealth secessionist spoiler problem in the empty quarter region of the ex italian colony. the ex italian colony also got non darod problems in non darod regions. our problem wit farmajo is tha nigga represent walanweynland. we would have dat same problem wit him even if somaliland was led by dolbahanta prez Bashe n somalia was under roble. every1 in the ex italian colony is plagued by delusions of convincing somaliland to cancel tha 1991 declaration of divorce

don't look at things to macrotribe prism

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:42 am

The article looks like one written by someone in this forum.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:04 pm

It's very important question. Daarood Ka maxaa kursiga Ku dhejiya meel walba. Majeerten Ku yagu waa iska alright dad democratic Abhay iigu muuqdan. Cabdilahi yusuf uunba sidiisa u belaysna isaga laftiisu waa is casilay taas oo iigu muuqatay talaabo fiican . . Laakiin mareexan Ka iyo cagdheer Tu waxad mooda inay siyaasada iyo irsaaqadu iska gashay. si gaajonimo ah oo aad moodo inan kadab uga danbayn bay bahalka ugu dhegaan. Waryaadha business Ka iyo wax gala xafiisyada public Gu maha meel lagu hodmo. Dhagax baa lagugu dilaya adiga iyo hooyadaba hadaad isku dhejiso.
Jaalle Siad Barre (AUN) died more than 27 years ago, yet it seems that everybody have moved on except the iidoor children. Are the wounds that fresh? Still having nightmares? Perhaps your people were fathered by Faqash soldiers like the American soldiers left thousands of garac kids in Vietnam?

Also, Somaliland is failed and internationally unrecognized, so what exactly do you pride yourself in?

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:41 pm

The article didn’t answer why Darod presidents choose to rule ?

As Darod person, I cannot stand the fact that a low-IQ Hutu will rule Somalia or iidoor who is addicted to khat or Raxanweyn who can barely speak Somali. I remember when I was a kid and watching TV with my aabo & some of my uncles and I used to see Sheikh Shariif in the international meetings. I have never cringed so hard in my entire life why an ugly dark skinned reer miyi who can’t even dress representing ethnic Somalis at least Abdullahi Yusuf had soft hair :lol: ffs Paul Kagame looks more Somali than Sheikh Shariif :|

So that’s why Darod should rule Somalia like the Kikuyu rule in Kenya or the Cadaan rule the US or the Han people rule in China or the Tutsi in Rwanda.

Also, Hutu had their chance between 1991-2017 but failed. They have no agenda whatsoever. Darod brought federalism to Somalia and Hutu accepted ! Another Darod man wants centralism, Hutu will follow like donkeys as usual. But real Hutu-Mooryaan doesn’t want federalism or centralism or government at all. They want anarchy - riots, boob, bililaqo, dhac, taking over Biimaal and Jareer farms in Shabeelada Hoose. That is the only way Hutu can get rich! Before 1991, they were only 9 millionaires in Somalia and none of them were Hutu !

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:53 pm

Jebertis are filth and need to be eradicated it’s the best for the entire horn Afweyne died yes 27 years how ever when he went down his entire qabil went down with him

Today the boons are the most useless what ever little sympathy hawiye had for u it’s gone because of ur caqli xumo

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:50 pm

The article didn’t answer why Darod presidents choose to rule ?

As Darod person, I cannot stand the fact that a low-IQ Hutu will rule Somalia or iidoor who is addicted to khat or Raxanweyn who can barely speak Somali. I remember when I was a kid and watching TV with my aabo & some of my uncles and I used to see Sheikh Shariif in the international meetings. I have never cringed so hard in my entire life why an ugly dark skinned reer miyi who can’t even dress representing ethnic Somalis at least Abdullahi Yusuf had soft hair :lol: ffs Paul Kagame looks more Somali than Sheikh Shariif :|

So that’s why Darod should rule Somalia like the Kikuyu rule in Kenya or the Cadaan rule the US or the Han people rule in China or the Tutsi in Rwanda.

Also, Hutu had their chance between 1991-2017 but failed. They have no agenda whatsoever. Darod brought federalism to Somalia and Hutu accepted ! Another Darod man wants centralism, Hutu will follow like donkeys as usual. But real Hutu-Mooryaan doesn’t want federalism or centralism or government at all. They want anarchy - riots, boob, bililaqo, dhac, taking over Biimaal and Jareer farms in Shabeelada Hoose. That is the only way Hutu can get rich! Before 1991, they were only 9 millionaires in Somalia and none of them were Hutu !
where to start :snoop:

how about stop trynna divide ur walanweyn nation into tribes. it ain't like dat anymore. magertenland administration is the biggest spoiler against ur federal government n hawiye r also part of ur central government.

dats inward looking darod thinking n paranoia about nondarods. it ain't healthy. n it's gonna cause tha collapse of ur walanweyn government if dat thought spreads

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:13 am

Jaalle Siad Barre (AUN) died more than 27 years ago, yet it seems that everybody have moved on except the iidoor children. Are the wounds that fresh? Still having nightmares? Perhaps your people were fathered by Faqash soldiers like the American soldiers left thousands of garac kids in Vietnam?

Also, Somaliland is failed and internationally unrecognized, so what exactly do you pride yourself in?

What's farmaajo doing in villa Somalia one year after his term. There was two donkeys before him who was running Somalia in Very difficult times. None of them tried to stay illegally for long. Something is wrong with your peaple don't be angry.

Somaliland is star shinning in Africa. We are living in oasis of peace in the most troublesome region of Africa and the world. We have achieved everything that you don't have .

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:51 pm

What's farmaajo doing in villa Somalia one year after his term. There was two donkeys before him who was running Somalia in Very difficult times. None of them tried to stay illegally for long. Something is wrong with your peaple don't be angry.

Somaliland is star shinning in Africa. We are living in oasis of peace in the most troublesome region of Africa and the world. We have achieved everything that you don't have .
Your garbled comment doesn't make sense.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.