Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qowleysato accusing Rooble of stealing their votes for a candidate close to him!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Qowleysato accusing Rooble of stealing their votes for a candidate close to him!

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:18 am

They said Rooble wuxuu dhisayaa murashax HG ah. thanks for leaking this :clap:

Abdi Hashi And Buurmadow have reached deal with Deni they promised him 12 mps

Sorry we dont have votes to sell Deni

Gudoomiyaha Gudiga khilaafka ee Rooble keensadey is one of them orda u dacwooda asaga kulahaa we gonna boycott the elections acting like they matter do you have single FMS? walee heteelkii waa idin kibriyay
:pac: :dead:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Qowleysato accusing Rooble of stealing their votes for a candidate close to him!

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:04 am

:russ: :deadrose: these homeless dirty waqooye should know there place, walahi PM Rooble needs to break their legs and send them to Godka Jilcoow, im sure their so called somaliland ''President'' Musa Bixi wouldn't mind kkkkk

Sahal we all know who is using these homeless Isaaqs to protests PM Rooble, this failed attempt shows that nothing will happen and PM Rooble will succeed and win this Election Insha'Allahi with ease, marka ha iska biqleeyan! :lol:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Qowleysato accusing Rooble of stealing their votes for a candidate close to him!

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:27 am

Buurmadow has become the Spokesman of Farmaajo, an MX who's adeer Siade barre massacred his people in Hargeisa, what an Shame supporting the son of a butcher!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:38 am

asxaan maleh Rooble waa ninkii Ka xoreeyay Farmaajo Deport them qawleysqto mtfkrs and give theur jobs ti those who work i naadiyada.

Candi Xaashi refused even to have malxiis and he talks about boob

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:50 am

No point reer HAG crying about Dirty Waqooyi traitors being cucks for Mooge when HAG themselves refuse to allow Somaliland to officially be a recognised independence whenever you lot had the presidency of Somalia eg HSM, SSA and Abdulqasim

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:28 am

HAG plz prosecute these niggas. i want 'em punished for treason against somaliland. but y'all can punish them for any crimes u think they committed against ur tribe :troll: jail these niggas for jaywalking if u must

as long as I'm getting paid to pretend to be Dir i'm selling my votes :Shrug: gotta sell my seats to tha highest bidder. Farmajo money just as good as any n he look like he got tha most

if u think ur candidate broke, don't complain when Farmajo submits tha winning bid. n trust me governa Deni is brke. Burhan trynna get magertenland votes for CCC. Deni might get tha 'votes' of minority tribes under magertenland occupation. Hidhidlanders, Awrtable, east Badan, Somaliland seats given to Pland by a donkey calling himself president of the ex italian colony n Somaliland

depending on his relationship wit Ogadyahan garad n Karash he mite steal SSC Somaliland seats given to budhcadland by tha donkey in villa Somalia before Farmajo. maybe not

HAG need to think longterm next time before they let Isak outlaws spoil elections in the ex italian colony

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:22 am

good job Rooble these qawleysto wont paid shit
let them elect themself somewhere out of Xamar!

PL iyo JL still presenting malxiisyo. let us make our boob in Banaadir, Hirshabele, galmudug. isku dhufo markass xisaabta one HAG candidate vs one SAHAL candidate!

Good analysis

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:11 pm

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:11 pm

qawleysatadii oo isku soo jeedsatey :russ:

Abiib a rival of Beyle backed by Samatar Called the latter spoiler also Yakabaru requested pardon from Rooble and HG

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:19 pm

:stylin: Howsha hasocoto kursigii buurmadow ka qeyliyana waa 238, maalinta axada baa lagu kala baxa

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:10 am

As long as they are part of the problem. They are doing well. When it comes to the selections they should sell their votes to multiple candidates and vote the worst one at the end of the day. Muuse biixi should bomb the genuine unionist ones . Killing traitors in muqdishu is easy , it will be blamed on alshabaab or donkeys.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:32 pm

Buurmadow has become the Spokesman of Farmaajo, an MX who's adeer Siade barre massacred his people in Hargeisa, what an Shame supporting the son of a butcher!

Why is that bad, didn’t HAG let farmaajo rule them after siyaad barre tried to cleanse hawiye from Mogadishu?

Don’t get emotional my hawiye friend, play the political game.

Besides mr farmaajo’s re-selection is what Somaliland favours. A HAG becoming president is very bad for Somaliland

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:35 pm

HAG plz prosecute these niggas. i want 'em punished for treason against somaliland. but y'all can punish them for any crimes u think they committed against ur tribe :troll: jail these niggas for jaywalking if u must

as long as I'm getting paid to pretend to be Dir i'm selling my votes :Shrug: gotta sell my seats to tha highest bidder. Farmajo money just as good as any n he look like he got tha most

if u think ur candidate broke, don't complain when Farmajo submits tha winning bid. n trust me governa Deni is brke. Burhan trynna get magertenland votes for CCC. Deni might get tha 'votes' of minority tribes under magertenland occupation. Hidhidlanders, Awrtable, east Badan, Somaliland seats given to Pland by a donkey calling himself president of the ex italian colony n Somaliland

depending on his relationship wit Ogadyahan garad n Karash he mite steal SSC Somaliland seats given to budhcadland by tha donkey in villa Somalia before Farmajo. maybe not

HAG need to think longterm next time before they let Isak outlaws spoil elections in the ex italian colony
Look at this sheegato sucking hawiye ceeb while hawiye man insults isaaq.

TarTar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TarTar » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:01 am

Look at this sheegato sucking hawiye ceeb while hawiye man insults isaaq.
Somaliland ain't represented by Somaliland outlaws collecting bribes in the ex italian colony. i'm letting tha delusional walanweyn know i'ma be laughing wit 'em when they persecute Somaliland's traitorous rejects

hawiya plz arrest any Isak u find in Hamar. i guarantee they upto no good. somaliland thanks u in advance

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:37 am

Abdi Hashi is back kadib markii 2 xubno uga soo baxeen doorashada ooy isku jufo hoose yihiin

Doorashada qowleysatada Farmaajo hal nin aa ugu jiray oo ah la taliyihiisa kana soo jeeda Awdal waliba Xafiiska Rooble waa la dagaalameen laakiin lacag uu ku soo baxay uu Farmaajo siiyay

inta kale waa been. Ciisaha waxaa keenay safiirka Djibouti oo raba is badal ka dhan ah Farmaajo. CBB waxay tirsanayaa laba naagood oo mudukorarsigii taageeray laba sabab waagaas farmaajaa awooda gacanta ugu jirtey iyo ayagoo shaqdoon ah maaha dad toos ugu xiran. haadi bas ataa toos ugu xirnaa. waxaa kaloo jira dad madax banaan sida Abiib laakiin uu uu abaal u hayaa maadama uu kursiga beyle siiyay. 1 nin gone for hassan Sheikh. Farmaajo iyo Qawleysatdii waa lakala dhantaaley. Cumuuman Gadabuursiga are pro Farmaajo si koonfurta u hoostagaan so if they go for jim it will not surprise me.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.