Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Minneapolis commit $240m fraud, FBI prosecuting

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Reer Minneapolis commit $240m fraud, FBI prosecuting

Postby mahoka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Darod refugees in Minneapolis have committed a huge fraud worth around $240m given to fake charities.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-raids-twin-c ... 00667.html

Now dozens of darods are facing decades in federal prison.

The man who allegedly snitched is the Curyaan dhulbahante guy and he snitched because it was a mj/ogaden led scheme. Big war is going on between the darod in Somalia and in their refugee diaspora in North America. Mx/dhulo on one side and mj/Ogaden on the other side.
Even ilhan Omar is catching some flake as she is darod mj and the other darods have disowned her.

Very interesting news

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Reer Minneapolis commit $240m fraud, FBI prosecuting

Postby mahoka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:41 pm

These guys are going to get decades in America’s toughest prisons. Caqli dameer ayaa ku jira I think. They should’ve dipped to bosaso/jigjiga/lascanood after netting few million- started businesses.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:34 am

These guys are going to get decades in America’s toughest prisons. Caqli dameer ayaa ku jira I think. They should’ve dipped to bosaso/jigjiga/lascanood after netting few million- started businesses.
As can be seen, the OP is with mooryaan mindset, as he advises what he would have done, not what shouldn't be done. What (money, property, etc) isn't yours isn't yours, and no law/right including Islam licenses you to take, steal, etc it. Stolen money/property isn't blessed, and nothing good comes from possessing it.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:48 am

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:19 pm

As can be seen, the OP is with mooryaan mindset, as he advises what he would have done, not what shouldn't be done. What (money, property, etc) isn't yours isn't yours, and no law/right including Islam licenses you to take, steal, etc it. Stolen money/property isn't blessed, and nothing good comes from possessing it.
Don’t be emotional. I am pointing out that if you are prepared to commit a crime you must plan it well.

These guys were showing off their ill gotten gains on Facebook in a blatant manner which attracted attention. They should’ve put their stolen money into somewhere usual like their regions that way they can escape and won’t be caught.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 am

Ignoring Mahoka’s usual Qabil insults, Somalis in the West are hella, hella embarrassing. One thing I hate about Somalida is their constant need for faan. They can’t just keep quiet, enjoy their life, and be happy with what Allah gave them. If they were not so hellbent on faan they wouldn’need to constantly seek out Xaraan lacag.

mahor

Postby mahor » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:00 am

Ignoring Mahoka’s usual Qabil insults, Somalis in the West are hella, hella embarrassing. One thing I hate about Somalida is their constant need for faan. They can’t just keep quiet, enjoy their life, and be happy with what Allah gave them. If they were not so hellbent on faan they wouldn’need to constantly seek out Xaraan lacag.
I've noticed the same, this faan thing must be genetic, way too prominent amongst somalis.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:44 pm

Don’t be emotional. I am pointing out that if you are prepared to commit a crime you must plan it well.

These guys were showing off their ill gotten gains on Facebook in a blatant manner which attracted attention. They should’ve put their stolen money into somewhere usual like their regions that way they can escape and won’t be caught.
The rationale that if planned well, a close to perfect one, crime pays off. OP reaffirms mooryaan mindset.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:49 pm

The rationale that if planned well, a close to perfect one, crime pays off. OP reaffirms mooryaan mindset.

It seems you are angry because I mentioned the identity and background of these criminals which are your cousins.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.