Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

………..

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

………..

Postby Murax » Sun May 22, 2022 11:48 am

………
Last edited by Murax on Sun May 22, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: HAG Street Crime In Xamar To Increase

Postby Kees70 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:57 am

For an Mx from gaajo gedo, you sure talk alot about Hawiye affairs and their city Mogadishu 24 Hours, walahi you sound like an looma oyaan oo cuqdadeysan.

Seriously muraxow waa iga talo focus on giving all your energy in developing your poverty ridden Gedo instead of Hawiye's affairs, because it makes you look pathetic otherwise.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun May 22, 2022 11:58 am

For an Mx from gaajo gedo, you sure talk alot about Hawiye affairs and their city Mogadishu 24 Hours, walahi you sound like an looma oyaan oo cuqdadeysan.

Seriously muraxow waa iga talo focus on giving all your energy in developing your poverty ridden Gedo instead of Hawiye's affairs, because it makes you look pathetic otherwise.

Kees70, saaxibow have a sense of humor iska kaftan bey ahayd calm down :lol:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:00 pm

Kees70, saaxibow habe a sense of humor isla kaftan bey ahayd calm down :lol:
Waa iga talo, there is nothing for you in Hawiye cities so focus on building up your tuulo Gedo :arrow:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun May 22, 2022 12:04 pm

Waa Hagaag this was just a joke dude, but I don’t want to offend anyone else on this site get unnecessary danbi Khalaas :lol:

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:07 pm

Waa Hagaag this was just a joke dude, but I don’t want to offend anyone else on this site Khalaas :lol:
:lol: :up:

Good sxb, its 2022, let every man focus building up his Tuulo instead of fantasizing about another man's cities.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ………..

Postby Murax » Sun May 22, 2022 12:34 pm

To the Hawiye SNET patrons. I just made a playful joke that Kees70, and HAG in Xamar will want to commit more crimes now so they could be apprehended by that new Shibis Xalimo district officer in Xamar. That’s all this was about, but was pure joke not FKD. Ppl on this site used to have a sense of humor :lol:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 pm

On the heels of the recent contentious clan-based presidential selection, ustaad murax could have timed his fadhikudurir "kaftan" with a bit more foresight.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon May 23, 2022 12:43 am

On the heels of the recent contentious clan-based presidential selection, ustaad murax could have timed his fadhikudurir "kaftan" with a bit more foresight.

Barbarossa,

People take themselves too seriously on this site. I laugh at the satire you aim at my posts. Abdiwahab252, and I used to have the same relationship. All I said is Kees70 will be further incentivized for biliqo should this new Xamar Xalimo officer apprehend him :lol:

[tweet][/tweet]

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon May 23, 2022 11:21 am

To the Hawiye SNET patrons. I just made a playful joke that Kees70, and HAG in Xamar will want to commit more crimes now so they could be apprehended by that new Shibis Xalimo district officer in Xamar. That’s all this was about, but was pure joke not FKD. Ppl on this site used to have a sense of humor :lol:
My nigga i'm going to xamar in July inshallah. I will be staying in Tabeellaha Jacaylka. I believe that's her jurisdiction. I finna get arrested for howlo amnidarro. :mrgreen:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon May 23, 2022 11:46 am

My nigga i'm going to xamar in July inshallah. I will be staying in Tabeellaha Jacaylka. I believe that's her jurisdiction. I finna get arrested for howlo amnidarro. :mrgreen:

:dead: :dead:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon May 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Abkowdhiblaawe,

I’ll have no idea being apprehended by her as a illegal resident from Gedo 8-)

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon May 23, 2022 1:32 pm

Abkowdhiblaawe,

I’ll have no idea being apprehended by her as a illegal resident from Gedo 8-)

:dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

Return to “Politics - General Discussions”