Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Irir fight for hajj

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Irir fight for hajj

Postby mahoka » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:51 am

Isaaq tribe is complaining hawiye tribe stole and sold their share of hajj seats

This never happened under farmaajo, I wonder if the isaaq tribe will regret being anti farmaajo when he was clearly the better choice than the Hutu gentleman.

We shall see how things pan out for the irir alliance in which the isaaq keep losing and hawiye keep wining :lol:

SunFromNorth
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Irir fight for hajj

Postby SunFromNorth » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:01 pm

There is nothing Hawiye will not do for money true scumbags the lowest of the low even the most holy will not escape their greed. :x

The fact is that when Darod controlled Xamar the Idoor was living with us, when the Jeberti ran away The Idoor left Xamar too :lol:

The evil Darood used to send Isaaq kids in Xamar to universities during the Kacaan the Hutus gave the Idoor the war between Ali Mahdi and Aideed that made even the last SNM Idoor community escape Xamar :lol: :down:

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:23 pm

Isaaq tribe is complaining hawiye tribe stole and sold their share of hajj seats

This never happened under farmaajo, I wonder if the isaaq tribe will regret being anti farmaajo when he was clearly the better choice than the Hutu gentleman.

We shall see how things pan out for the irir alliance in which the isaaq keep losing and hawiye keep wining :lol:
ustad this not tribal. the seats were open to everyone from somalia n somaliland. the ex italian colony didn't want landers winning most bids for hajj seats. so they asked sland to limit themselves to an agreed upon portion. today the ex italian colony changed sland portion

hajj is 1 of the 5 pillars :mindblown: i can't let the ex italian colony steal some of my hajj seats. i ain't boycotting the rest of my hajj seats after they steal some seats.

somalia thieves taking my hajj seats is cause for sland to intervene in somalia :snoop: i don't wanna hear niggas saying no hajj even if somalia steals my last hajj seat. i wanna see wut sland retaliation plans

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:03 am

As I said before this isn't political.....its just business.
A new sheriff is in town and people want to profit from this.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:14 am

There is nothing Hawiye will not do for money true scumbags the lowest of the low even the most holy will not escape their greed. :x

The fact is that when Darod controlled Xamar the Idoor was living with us, when the Jeberti ran away The Idoor left Xamar too :lol:

The evil Darood used to send Isaaq kids in Xamar to universities during the Kacaan the Hutus gave the Idoor the war between Ali Mahdi and Aideed that made even the last SNM Idoor community escape Xamar :lol: :down:
Isaaq tribe elders and politicians serve hawiye and Djibouti while isaaq people suffer

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:19 am

As I said before this isn't political.....its just business.
A new sheriff is in town and people want to profit from this.
It’s not political, it’s about interest and eating, if they supported mr farmaajo it would’ve served isaaq interest much better

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:11 pm

^ Ustaad Hyena, you obviously never bothered to acquaint yourself with the basic tenets of qaldaan scripture. If you did, you would have noticed, in somaalileyn holy scripture chapter 16, verse 3, it specifically reads: " no qaldaan, should, under any circumstance whatsoever, ever trust the wicked dooros."

So, you see, shaqiiqul aziz, your absurd suggestion that your kinfolk should have politically favored farmaajo (a confirmed faqashist and nephew of siad barre to boot) would not only be a blatant deviation from their caqiidah, but could, in the hereafter, very well place them in the unimaginable position of forfeiting what little chances they may have had of attaining eternal salvation.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:01 pm

^ Ustaad Hyena, you obviously never bothered to acquaint yourself with the basic tenets of qaldaan scripture. If you did, you would have noticed, in somaalileyn holy scripture chapter 16, verse 3, it specifically reads: " no qaldaan, should, under any circumstance whatsoever, ever trust the wicked dooros."

So, you see, shaqiiqul aziz, your absurd suggestion that your kinfolk should have politically favored farmaajo (a confirmed faqashist and nephew of siad barre to boot) would not only be a blatant deviation from their caqiidah, but could, in the hereafter, very well place them in the unimaginable position of forfeiting what little chances they may have had of attaining eternal salvation.
:lol: Indeed mudane.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.