Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So which federal states is supporting/ruled by Hassan Sheikh currently?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

So which federal states is supporting/ruled by Hassan Sheikh currently?

Postby BigBreak » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:03 am

It seems Gedo and the Laftagareen ruled parts of Southwest State are going to taken away from HSM and into the hands of Ethiopia

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: So which federal states is supporting/ruled by Hassan Sheikh currently?

Postby barbarossa » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:27 pm

As gurguurte continues his "Which Foreign Dictator Should I Submissively Bow Next to " world tour, and screws up, willy-nilly, the already messed skinny state of affairs, it would hardly come as a suprise to anyone, if the yet-to-formed Benadir State ey qaadacdo its own native son's nascent adminstration.

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:31 pm

It seems Gedo and the Laftagareen ruled parts of Southwest State are going to taken away from HSM and into the hands of Ethiopia

Its Bay, Bakool and Gedo who are under Ethiopia occupation since 1990s, these regions are by far the most servile regions in all of Somalia almost 3 Decades of Ethiopia Xabashi rule.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:05 pm

Aren't rebels supposed to disarm before being integrated into the government?

This is the first of many colossal political miscalculations by HSM.

I hoped hsm would gave learnt from his last term in govt and opposition......clearly I was naive.

PS I know many families relocating to Addis Ababa from Mogadishu........security is deteriorating across the city.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:55 pm

Aren't rebels supposed to disarm before being integrated into the government?

This is the first of many colossal political miscalculations by HSM.

I hoped hsm would gave learnt from his last term in govt and opposition......clearly I was naive.

PS I know many families relocating to Addis Ababa from Mogadishu........security is deteriorating across the city.
I just came from Xamar. Security is good. There is a curfew on bajaajs that starts at 12 am every night. Walked from Liido to Boondhere several times at 1 am. I been out until 3 am in areas like 3 piano, banadir and km4 then headed home to Boondhere. Without any fear whatsoever. Stop this propoganda.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:05 pm

Its Bay, Bakool and Gedo who are under Ethiopia occupation since 1990s, these regions are by far the most servile regions in all of Somalia almost 3 Decades of Ethiopia Xabashi rule.
If that's true then it's critical Lower Shabelle leaves this useless eelay maamul and forms part of a new regional state alongside Banadir

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Qorshaha itoobiya ilaa baraawe waaye oo ah xarunta labaad ee KG baydhabo waa soo dhaafee, dhinaca kale Gedo, Hiiraan iyo Galgaduud. waxaa imaanee in Xassan ay ku qasbaan inuu badalo pmka oo mid ayaga ka ag dhaw la magacaabo, Masar la fogeeyo. inta itoobiya lala heshiiyano oo shuruudeeda loo fulinayo sanad waa qaadan kartaa. inta ka horeysa Hassan Sh ma dhaafayo marka, Jowhar iyo Xamar.

Maamul goboleedyada hada ayaa laga hor keeni ilaa heshiis magacooda lagu gaaro oo wax walbe badalaya. qaar ka mida ah aa u gacmo haatinayaan inay soo gasho oo dhihi doona anagaa u yeeranay si ay Al shabaab nooga caawiso.
abuu mansuur oo wasiirada lagu darey oo itoobiya ka hor timid. waxaa jira qorshe mid UPD ex senator ilyas ali hassan iyo rooboow ku tartamayaan kg after 6 months oo itoobiya u aragto in Al shabaab qabsanayado kg hadii abuu mansuur soo baxo saa darteed laftagareen meesha ku heynayso oo sanad ku darsadey.

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:56 am

ustad bigbreak. gyrgurte got nothing so far. harti abgal are stealth opposition. governor qorqor was with farmajo. governor deni the stealth secessionist joined laftagaren n ethiopia camp. jubaland under kenya

hsm can win southwest n galmudug 1st. he gonna need marehan for jubaland. but might upset his cagder pm. magertenland hasn't bin part of the ex italian colony since Nur Adde overthrew the SSDF regime. harti abgal gonna remain stealth oppisition. hsm gonna need hawadle regime in hirshabele

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.