Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So it's not even about Abu Mansur or even the PM, Ethiopia's "goal" is bring down Hassan Sheikh..

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: So it's not even about Abu Mansur or even the PM, Ethiopia's "goal" is bring down Hassan Sheikh..

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:09 am

I've been saying for years the southerners are a hopless cause. The masses are some of the most innovative and hardworking Somalis you'll find anywhere. However, the southern political classes are as incompetent and corrupt as they come.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: So it's not even about Abu Mansur or even the PM, Ethiopia's "goal" is bring down Hassan Sheikh..

Postby Murax » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:50 am

I've been saying for years the southerners are a hopless cause. The masses are some of the most innovative and hardworking Somalis you'll find anywhere. However, the southern political classes are as incompetent and corrupt as they come.

What happened to your robotic, broken tape one liners ‘all
‘Somalia needs is a HAGite’. You spited Farmaajo because of his clan, yet never had one ounce of vision to look over the horizon for just one second to realize none of these so called Mucaarad had any sort of plan.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:59 am

I'm glad you asked this question.....finally your paying attention.

It's true I advocated for a strong hagite government, however if you look back I almost always had a caveat " Anybody except hsm". My top preference was former pm Geedi.

Now try and be constructive and make sensible political proposals.
Hsm is such an existential threat to the existence of Somalia it would be perfectly legitimate for him to be removed by extra judicial means and a government of national unity formed.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:25 am

I'm glad you asked this question.....finally your paying attention.

It's true I advocated for a strong hagite government, however if you look back I almost always had a caveat " Anybody except hsm". My top preference was former pm Geedi.

Now try and be constructive and make sensible political proposals.
Hsm is such an existential threat to the existence of Somalia it would be perfectly legitimate for him to be removed by extra judicial means and a government of national unity formed.

Okay got it.

Tbh at the end of the day when it’s all said, and done I more, or less share your mindset. Somalia is undergoing a extremely slow, and agonizing death. At this rate I’m all for having a final conclusion no matter how bad it is. I fear if Allah grants is life our offspring will be discussing transitional type Govs like this one.

As for Farmaajo it would be fair to say his Gov failed to deliver on 95% of what they said they would do. Still
I think there were some areas that had rays of hope where a litte pride was restored. Embarrassing moments like a 5th world Ugandan war profiteer lecturing our President saying I don’t know why we got changed to transitional, we cannot pay your soldiers, blah blah, with our President nodding his head saying yes your excellency were few, far in-between.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:51 am

Sad.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:04 pm

The first 6 months they will cement and/or take control over ;

-Western Galgaduud upto Dhusamareb including establishing a presence for the first time in Abudwaq. If this introduction is successful and Ethiopia wants to establish permanent presence in Abudwaq, there are hopes of connecting Abudwaq by road to Wardheer/Shilabo for a major gateway in to Galmudug sort of like a central Dollow.

-Hiiraan by tightening her political control over Beled-Weyne and moving forward the Feerfeer presence. Beled-Weyne is literally the city-state of the Shabelle corrider and who has it has political control over the entire Hiiraan valley

Both Gedo and Bay, Ethiopia already has long ongoing security and political investments, but what is probably the biggest story in Ethiopia's movements now is how significantly her investments have paid off especially in Gedo. Rer Gedo and Ethiopia went from being enemies having the worst relationship in the region to Gedo becoming Ethiopia near abroad in Somalia. The security investments Ethiopia has in both Gedo and Baidoa are secure enough they had no reason to send a single soldier in. They did it to send a message.

The next 6 months to a year;

Ethiopia is going to expand beyond Bay and Gedo and unlike others, I don't believe they are going to base troops into offensive territory like up to Barawe or Lower Shabelle or to Kismaayo challenging KDF, but they will for now secure politically and militarily the entire territory of Northern Jubbaland up to Bu'aale and Baydhabo environment.

After a year, it will become apparent to even the blind what Ethiopia is doing and they are not even hiding it;

1. They expect the Federal Govrt to have broken down.. meaning even the President and PM are at war, and even Parliament has become completely broken down into little units all at war. This initial kumbaaya will be ancient history they believe.

2. By that time, Ethiopia has such a grip in the interior everyone will be aware of who will be deciding more than half of the next Somali parliament/government. Ethiopia intends to play hardball that makes Kenya look negotiable.

They expect many of these MPs by then will be eating out of their hands trying to curry favor.

And Ethiopia will encourage and welcome them in. And they will be used against Hassan Sheikh from within the Federal Government. And Ethioia's goal with all of this is to bring down Hassan Sheekh, even successfully impeace him. They will not allow him as they hope to get to 3 years.

There is no negotiating. They don't want to negotiate. They don't want to talk. They don't want even anything that makes it seem what he did is forgivable.

To Ethiopia, what Hassan Sh did in the Nile issue is "unforgivable."

He has to be made an example of and they are going to try with everything fhey have got to make an example out of him.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:11 pm

NGM warned them:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:19 pm

Also, Mahad Salaad is a direct agent of Egypt in Somalia. He received an Egyptian scholarship and he was based in Egypt. He was part of the mindset that heavily influenced Hassan Sheikh to do what he did astronomically shooting himself in the foot by taking Egypt 's side.

They never imagined that the Tigray War would finish that quickly or amicably for the Ethiopian government.

What Ethiopia is making him do is called a public walk of "shame" and she is showing the Somali political class exactly what is ascendent and what has ended.

HSM is in Eritrea begging Afeworki to intercede while the biggest irritating loudmouthed intensely disliked by Ethiopia, Mahad Salaad, is made to walk the walk of shame.

Ethiopia will welcome and toy as part of Zem ena Werq, but she will never allow this to go unpunished---

That is HSM and his band of idiots. That's all they are. And that's all Ethiopia sees and will tear by the roots.

Welcome in the meantime and kiss the ring in atonement--:

💍

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:36 pm

Also, Mahad Salaad is a direct agent of Egypt in Somalia. He received an Egyptian scholarship and he was based in Egypt. He was part of the mindset that heavily influenced Hassan Sheikh to do what he did astronomically shooting himself in the foot by taking Egypt 's side.

They never imagined that the Tigray War would finish that quickly or amicably for the Ethiopian government.

What Ethiopia is making him do is called a public walk of "shame" and she is showing the Somali political class exactly what is ascendent and what has ended.

HSM is in Eritrea begging Afeworki to intercede while the biggest irritating loudmouthed intensely disliked by Ethiopia, Mahad Salaad, is made to walk the walk of shame.

Ethiopia will welcome and toy as part of Zem ena Werq, but she will never allow this to go unpunished---

That is HSM and his band of idiots. That's all they are. And that's all Ethiopia sees and will tear by the roots.

Welcome in the meantime and kiss the ring in atonement--:

💍

😎🥂

Af daboolan waa dehab

May 15th, 2022:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:54 pm

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:27 pm

Ethiopia is going to expand beyond Bay and Gedo and unlike others, I don't believe they are going to base troops into offensive territory like up to Barawe or Lower Shabelle or to Kismaayo challenging KDF, but they will for now secure politically and militarily the entire territory of Northern Jubbaland up to Bu'aale and Baydhabo environment.
We have reached the 6th month timeframe.

1. A major security (political) conference is slated to start between Ethiopia and Jubbaland State.
2. The attendees will be generally multi-clan and opposed to Ahmed Madoobe; specifically it is about producing a "Rer Gedo" led Jubbaland to correct the destabilization caused by the 2013 agreement.
3. The Gedo Regional Administration is enroute to Addis Ababa, if they haven't already arrived but as this is about "Rer Gedo" led Jubbaland not just those opposing Ahmed Madoobe---many other "Rer Gedo" entities of all factions will be there.

A major and seismic political and security pivot with profound and long-term consequence for Jubbaland, for Somalia, and for the Horn of Africa neighboring regions is set for production.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:36 pm

We have reached the 6th month timeframe.

1. A major security (political) conference is slated to start between Ethiopia and Jubbaland State.
2. The attendees will be generally multi-clan and opposed to Ahmed Madoobe; specifically it is about producing a "Rer Gedo" led Jubbaland to correct the destabilization caused by the 2013 agreement.
3. The Gedo Regional Administration is enroute to Addis Ababa, if they haven't already arrived but as this is about "Rer Gedo" led Jubbaland not just those opposing Ahmed Madoobe---many other "Rer Gedo" entities of all factions will be there.

A major and seismic political and security pivot with profound and long-term consequence for Jubbaland, for Somalia, and for the Horn of Africa neighboring regions is set for production.
Half blood for half blood. Destroy the Kenyan puppet state

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:16 pm

Half blood for half blood. Destroy the Kenyan puppet state

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:50 pm

Bye bye cagdheer :clap:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:00 pm

Bye bye cagdheer :clap:

I guess xog I was told a while ago is now coming out to the public.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.