Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING: Mogadishu police chief Farhan Qarole has been killed

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

BREAKING: Mogadishu police chief Farhan Qarole has been killed

Postby Kees70 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:05 am

AUN

Last edited by Kees70 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: BREAKING: Mogadishu police chief Farhan Qarole has been killed

Postby Rebelxx222 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:27 am

What’s with the emoji?

We may have had different political agendas in the past but I respect anyone that dies fighting these khawarijeens

Allahu Naxaristo Shahid Qaroole

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:56 am

What’s with the emoji?

We may have had different political agendas in the past but I respect anyone that dies fighting these khawarijeens

Allahu Naxaristo Shahid Qaroole
You are right, AUN to the Shahiid.

Northkil

Postby Northkil » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:59 am

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Rebelxx222
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebelxx222 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:41 am

Basra is the outskirts of Daaarul Salaam neighborhood in Muqdisho & people want to claim Alshabab is not a threat wtf

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 am

AS can only be defeated if a total war is waged against them.

The AS leadership should targeted by special teams/ drones.

The AS bases must be destroyed in the countryside.

The AS fixers and money men in Xamer must be rounded up and disappeared.

The current half assed approach will see AS come back stronger.

This is not to discount the heroic efforts of the ordinary macawiisy.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 am

AUN

Isseayaanle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Isseayaanle » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 am

AUN why always the good ones ALLAH? I wish it was Hassan sh, AAW, Mahad Salad or FIQI or some other low life hutus the general Somali public despises off. By the way this death is highly suspicious and it looks like it’s definitely coordinated by Mahad Salad and CO. Abgaal stop letting HABAR Kintir walk around and killing your leaders why Qoslaye is signing off of fear. Even Kess admitted Habar Kintir RUNS Hassan Qoslaye government. Anyways Farxan is one of the only people from HUTUS I actually feel sad and said AUN. He was a great leader who did his job. HOW LONG UNTILL HABAR KINTIR AND MAHAD SHABAAB RUN THE REMAINING SOMALIA TO THE GROUND?

Isseayaanle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Isseayaanle » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:14 am

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
And yet, you’ll see people specially habar Kintir like kess denying it was a setup attack. AUN to the legend!

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kees70 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:27 am

AUN why always the good ones ALLAH? I wish it was Hassan sh, AAW, Mahad Salad or FIQI or some other low life hutus the general Somali public despises off. By the way this death is highly suspicious and it looks like it’s definitely coordinated by Mahad Salad and CO. Abgaal stop letting HABAR Kintir walk around and killing your leaders why Qoslaye is signing off of fear. Even Kess admitted Habar Kintir RUNS Hassan Qoslaye government. Anyways Farxan is one of the only people from HUTUS I actually feel sad and said AUN. He was a great leader who did his job. HOW LONG UNTILL HABAR KINTIR AND MAHAD SHABAAB RUN THE REMAINING SOMALIA TO THE GROUND?
:russ:

walee jeberti tears iyo calacaal makes my day.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:38 am

Why do you care if they are killing each other. Qarole was also former shabab and probably has blood on his hands

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:08 am

It seems we're witnessing a controlled collapse of Xamar admin.

The orcs have played the long political game while Abgaal have just been playing.

We could soon see a return to warlordism in Mogadishu.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:53 am

This has nothing to do with culusow, but people inside his government are behind it.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:55 am

Why do you care if they are killing each other. Qarole was also former shabab and probably has blood on his hands
Why is it that great number of faarxs have difficulties controlling their emotions to the point that even the deceased are often not spared from their cuqdad-induced diatribe? Maxaa ku dhacey the age old adage of "speak not ill of the dead"?

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:02 am

Why is it that great number of faarxs have difficulties controlling their emotions to the point that even the deceased are often not spared from their cuqdad-induced diatribe? Maxaa ku dhacey the age old adage of "speak not ill of the dead"?
Fock off. I didn’t speak ill of anyone. But I will not say AUN to a former al shabab moryan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.