Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deni's demands on culusow

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Deni's demands on culusow

Postby Nomand » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:56 am

Deni demanded that he will name any reer puntland that represents somalia whether that is in the national army or even the ambassadors that are from puntland.

Culusow might succumb to those demands which will then embolden other FMS.

Basically culusow has destroyed the power of the presidency. Other fms leaders are now co-presidents where they can name ambassadors, army commanders and soon ministers.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Deni's demands on culusow

Postby barbarossa » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:51 am

Ustaad sahal, ReturnofMariixmaan, and other leading SomNet authorities on tabloid clan politics news, waxba ma ka baran miyaa? Marka news kan camal aa relay gareyneysid, have, at least, the foresight to attach a "source", preferably, a facebook link of a random faarax galow.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:47 am

Deni demanded that he will name any reer puntland that represents somalia whether that is in the national army or even the ambassadors that are from puntland.

Culusow might succumb to those demands which will then embolden other FMS.

Basically culusow has destroyed the power of the presidency. Other fms leaders are now co-presidents where they can name ambassadors, army commanders and soon ministers.
Is it a bad thing if Somalia becomes somewhat unofficially a confederation? Isn't it a good thing if someone widely disliked such as HSM or Farmajo is powerless in Villa Somalia?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:05 am

, preferably, a facebook link of a random faarax galow.

:dead: :dead:

To be fair though Nomand is one of my favorite people to follow here. His predictions many a time come true, without him demanding prestige titles of ‘analyst’ from random Abdis on the internet

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:14 am

Somalia is almost certainly moving to a loose confederation system.

The federal states will be defacto independent but without recognition.......basically a Somalilandization of Somalia.

The attempt to govern from Mogadishu has failed miserably.........Mogadishu cannot even govern Mogadishu.

I think this will be good for the peaceful AS regions. Finally they can move forward without the millstone dead weight of Mogadishu around their knecks.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:54 am

To be fair though Nomand is one of my favorite people to follow here. His predictions many a time come true, without him demanding prestige titles of ‘analyst’ from random Abdis on the internet
Wallahi he is the only guy that I legit read 100% of his posts. I have him on follow and read every single post. I have done it for a long time. :)

Why is very simple to explain.

Him and Saddam have been thr best sources of new info in politics, but while Saddam's updates are always new topics and in plain sight, Nomand very rarely starts his own topics and is mostly a "responder." It can be in the most random topic I probably passed over the 1st --- but embedded in it will be some nugget of gold that always ends up being valuable information about Somali current events.

The weirdest thing is Nomand is the inverse of myself...if I wasn't me, I would probably closely follow myself for potential source of valuable information about "Marehan." Nomand is the opposite because based on my experience, the value of his information has implicated these targets in succession

1."HAG"----specifically Unukaa political actors/Mogadishu/Dam Jadeed/Hassan Sh

2. "SSDF" ---specifically PIM political actors/Garowe/Aaran Jaan/Deni

3. "SPM"----specifically "Godfather Nur Cabudhiye" political actors/Waamo or Marsin/Geedo naarites/Ahmed Madoobe

I once told Saddam---finding myself highly impressed with insight provided concerning the 1st group ---"This guy is a connoisseur of the Irir mind." :)

What I meant to say was "he is a connoisseur of anti-Sadetism linked threats." :whew:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:33 am

Wallahi he is the only guy that I legit read 100% of his posts. I have him on follow and read every single post. I have done it for a long time. :)

Him and Saddam have been thr best sources of new info in politics, but while Saddam's updates are always new topics and in plain sight, Nomand very rarely starts his own topics and is mostly a "responder." It can be in the most random topic I probably passed over the 1st --- but embedded in it will be some nugget of gold that always ends up being valuable information about Somali current events.

The weirdest thing is Nomand is the inverse of myself...if I wasn't me, I would probably closely follow myself for potential source of valuable information about "Marehan." Nomand is the opposite because based on my experience, the value of his information has implicated these targets in succession

3. "SPM"----specifically "Godfather Nur Cabudhiye" political actors/Waamo or Marsin/Geedo naarites/Ahmed Madoobe

I once told Saddam---finding myself highly impressed with insight provided concerning the 1st group ---"This guy is a connoisseur of the Irir mind." :)

What I meant to say was "he is a connoisseur of anti-Sadetism linked threats." :whew:
You fear me I never feared you. That’s why

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 am

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:50 am

Saddam, you quoted me, but I didn't get what you said. In fact, I am not going to lie I have had a hard time understanding much of your responses recently followed by the music. And, of course, I say this to you in public because I tried in private---multiple times. Can we get the old Saddam that is is not a walking parsel tongue? I don't speak sounds my guy 🤔🤣
Last edited by Gubbet on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:51 am

🥂

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:43 pm

on't tell y'all dumber than the american president who couldn't find the iraqi saadam's wmd. niggas here talking about can't recognize the new sadam from this forum. where is the real sadam that used to post here

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:57 pm

on't tell y'all dumber than the american president who couldn't find the iraqi saadam's wmd. niggas here talking about can't recognize the new sadam from this forum. where is the real sadam that used to post here

:wow:

RIP Bergdorf. You talking too much. Best dressed demons and we not clout chasing

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:35 am

It's now being reported by caasimada website.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu- ... ciid-deni/

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.