Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TODAYS UPDATE: Deni finally curving HSM on instability in SWS + Defense ministry cooperation w/ Ethiopia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: TODAYS UPDATE: Deni finally curving HSM on instability in SWS + Defense ministry cooperation w/ Ethiopia

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:08 pm

Where's the checks and balances if the rogue federal member states have full autonomy and are in reality independent of the federal government? True federalism exists in Australia, Canada, Germany etcetera
You claim to be from Somaliland. There is no bigger rogue state than Somaliland.

HSM has bigger issues than meddling with states. President Deni has been very practical and has shown the president a lot of respect, but meddling in the affairs of FMS and other regions will not be tolerated. Somalia is not Germany or Australia. We are a society of clans, using state resources to meddle in the affairs of others never ends well.
Firstly Somaliland is a separate country so the rogue one is your tribal fiefdom Puntland. This clan confederalism will kill Somalia and therefore how can you want Somaliland to unite with Somalia if "Somalia" itself gets murdered into pieces thanks to balkanisation and no longer exists

Obey your president HSM you outlaw

I don’t like Deni. However, on this score he’s right. Because HSM is picking on Laftagareen. I see nothing wrong with his criticism of the capital. They take all the resources and are a bane to the business community. Some are pimps and madams. That’s why you’re Isaaq. The rest is hoes to be pimped. Human nature is cruel my friend:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: TODAYS UPDATE: Deni finally curving HSM on instability in SWS + Defense ministry cooperation w/ Ethiopia

Postby BigBreak » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 pm

:lol: @ Saddam

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:56 pm

Funny how so many N&N supporters were all Anti Deni back in Farmaajo days, but pro him now. Calling out my OWN Tol for blatant qablaayad nin jeclaysi

This is coming from someone who loathes Culusow

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:13 pm

Funny how so many N&N supporters were all Anti Deni back in Farmaajo days, but pro him now. Calling out my OWN Tol for blatant qablaayad nin jeclaysi

They are smart. No permanent enemies or friends. You gotta learn to change with the times

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:49 pm

They are smart. No permanent enemies or friends. You gotta learn to change with the times
Exactly. And the times say. Hard core centralization will fail. Without a clear agreement. MXs would be hypocrites to deny federalism in 2022. Murax is wrong. Nobody is hating on HSM because of clan. No we’re hating because his on the path of destabilization. And his clear transgressions and hostility towards Southwest. Do I like them going to Addis Ababa? No. But who provoked them to go? Surely not MX or Reer Gedo who’ve been warning him to cease hostilities. But alas, they choose this path. The allies of HSM in Washington surely know the consequences of forcing change that isn’t in line with our culture. We don’t yield. We’re the Somalis

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:00 pm

Exactly. And the times say. Hard core centralization will fail. Without a clear agreement. MXs would be hypocrites to deny federalism in 2022. Murax is wrong. Nobody is hating on HSM because of clan. No we’re hating because his on the path of destabilization. And his clear transgressions and hostility towards Southwest. Do I like them going to Addis Ababa? No. But who provoked them to go? Surely not MX or Reer Gedo who’ve been warning him to cease hostilities. But alas, they choose this path. The allies of HSM in Washington surely know the consequences of forcing change that isn’t in line with our culture. We don’t yield. We’re the Somalis
Yes, Djibouti and the west are supporting HSM. They want someone who will do exactly as they say and willing to sell any state resources. I’m curious about Ethiopia and their relationship with HSM. I don’t think it’s positive, but Abiy has been pro Mogadishu government in the past.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Yes, Djibouti and the west are supporting HSM. They want someone who will do exactly as they say and willing to sell any state resources. I’m curious about Ethiopia and their relationship with HSM. I don’t think it’s positive, but Abiy has been pro Mogadishu government in the past.
Bingo a peaceful Somalia isn’t in the US long term interest. They hate us. And we hate them rightfully:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:00 pm

Deni has no choice, Madoobe and HSM abandoned him and refused to reimburse millions he lost in elections. He is in survival mode and Laftagareen is the litmus test

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:03 pm

Is it too early to call deni "badbaadiye" parte deux?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:13 pm

Is it too early to call deni "badbaadiye" parte deux?

We shall see. We shall see brother. Have a good sense of pessimism. In the spirit of Dr. Ali Nur, we shall see:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:43 pm

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:38 pm

Deni and Puntland are once again protecting federalism. This time from HAG moryaans.

I said this awhile ago that PL will not allow HSM to get his way in SWS. A check and balance is needed.

What do you mean HSM's way? Lafta gareen is a dictator who doesn't even allow opposition.

Wakhtigisa waa dhamaatay. Doorasho ba laga sugayaa and to allow mucaaradka. Haduu diido talaab militari ba la qaada.

Deni is desperate and isolated. Lafta is his last card.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:23 pm

Deni and Puntland are once again protecting federalism. This time from HAG moryaans.

I said this awhile ago that PL will not allow HSM to get his way in SWS. A check and balance is needed.

What do you mean HSM's way? Lafta gareen is a dictator who doesn't even allow opposition.

Wakhtigisa waa dhamaatay. Doorasho ba laga sugayaa and to allow mucaaradka. Haduu diido talaab militari ba la qaada.

Bro this language means nothing coming from you. You have 0 power in Baidoa. Xaarka orad iska tirtir kowdi kahor intaadan "habartii fadhido lagdan la fududaa" aadan noqon.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:29 pm

You’ve got nothing but idle threats sxb. Laftagareen enjoys the support of his people and as long he has their support, there is norhing HSM and his stooges can do to him.

An alliance between PL and SWS is a game changer and will keep villa Somalia in check

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:39 pm

You’ve got nothing but idle threats sxb. Laftagareen enjoys the support of his people and as long he has their support, there is norhing HSM and his stooges can do to him.

An alliance between PL and SWS is a game changer and will keep villa Somalia in check

What people? Bro honestly all the RX heavyweight from Jawaari, Madoobe, Xaabsade's daughter, Shariif Sakiin etc are against lafta gareen. Tell me one famous RX heavyweighter who backs lafta gareen?

His time is up doorasho ayaa looga fadhiya and include the RX heavyweights.

Deni also needs to tread carefully. Him and reer Diyaano still have issues.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.