Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Badhan, Somaliland: puntland occupation militia trynna hold mock elections

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Badhan, Somaliland: puntland occupation militia trynna hold mock elections

Postby noer » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:07 am

how many times did i warn pres. bihi. do something about magertenland militias in badhan. only thing the government did was try to force idoor minerw in shidan to give back their conquests to wasakhgalis :mindblown: now those wasakhgali traitors wanna legitimize magertenland occupation by holding a ballot stuffing festival billed as 1p1v

all this time pres. bihi was talking about al shabab in las anod. trynna start a las anod war. what about actual al shabab from west bosaso? those niggas operate in east badhan. because of magertenland occupation :ufdup: pres bihi gotta get impeached if he just sit there n allow the ballot stuffing festival to take place so that the foreign invaders from magertenland get legitimized

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Badhan, Somaliland: puntland occupation militia trynna hold mock elections

Postby mahoka » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:56 am

:ugeek: :ugeek: Why are you asking us to save your cousins from your other cousins? Cajiib

Go be a man and take your people (dhulo and mx) and go liberate your people from mj and ogaden (you cry about these two tribes a lot) :lol:

Why would I as isaaq stop one darod from molesting the other darods? I enjoy watching it actually

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:31 am

Adeer dadku wax hakaa cunaan , maxaa Ka macno sanduuqenana haloo geeyo Dee. Labadaba haku guraan waxay doonan. Warsangeliyaw dhuxusha uun inaga daaya. Xaga dahabka u baydha .

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:21 am

I heard iidoor in Sanaag are a tiny minority and it's mater of time before uprising in Erigafo

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:25 am

Iidoor owns sanaag like it owns Berbera. Hargeisa gabiley Burco caynabo we live a few miles away from laasqoray what’s it called waqdirya

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:33 am

I heard iidoor in Sanaag are a tiny minority and it's mater of time before uprising in Erigafo
Isaaq own 85% of sanaag.

The important question is why is dhabacyo killing warsangeli?

Dhabacyo from garowe lost bosaso already and now they are in direct war with warsangeli, by the time deni leaves dhabacyo punani state will only control garowe village (15k people)

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:35 am

Iidoor owns sanaag like it owns Berbera. Hargeisa gabiley Burco caynabo we live a few miles away from laasqoray what’s it called waqdirya
Everyone knows isaaq owns sanaag, the dhabacyo is trying to change the subject since dhabacyo is killing wasakhgeli like cockroaches

Ghiklo

Postby Ghiklo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Isaaq is not real. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows isaaq owns sanaag, the dhabacyo is trying to change the subject since dhabacyo is killing wasakhgeli like cockroaches
[/quote]

Isaaq is not real. Anyway, you lot have been punking the Warsangeli for some time now. :lol:
Last edited by Ghiklo on Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ghiklo

Postby Ghiklo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:50 pm

deleted.

noer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby noer » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:19 am

smh. ustad mahoka n khalid seeing this as darod n non darod thing

dude beongndarod don't matter when it come to somaliland against al shabab n dabayacoland

thought experiment. idoor get attacked by gadabursi. i see issa niggas nearby. i say to myself. wait a minute. issa n gadabursi is both dir. let me retaliate against gadabursi. atrack issa. that'll teach gadabursi not mess wit me.

sure enough. gadabursi realize u don't know the difference between gadabursi n other tribes. it gets so bad, that idoor even attack hawiya. since gadabursi j hawiya is both irir

u see how stupid that tribal mentality is. somaliland only got war wit magertenland. n cagder barbarians always attack everyone at randomn. mahoka n khalid would say that must mean darod bad. we never saw lelkase. who cares. all darod. what if lelkase marehan at war wit cagder n dabayaco. they all hostile.

ustad khalid. next time isak beef wit rer nur, does that mean fikishini are also hostile? since rer nur is irir n fikishini is irir

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.