Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Original dervish come in

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Original dervish come in

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:25 am

Since your caqli is little bit smaller from the maryooley standards let me take the initiative to bring some solution to the table

This is the deal , all your gaarads and all habarjeclo and habaryonis elders should meet some where in the warsangeli country . We should agree on the following articles

1. Habarjeclo and habaryonis agrees to take your independence from hargeisa.
2. You agree to take our ictiraaf from xamar.
3. We create an 8 member committee to draw a formal border between our clans ( this can prevent any future conflict)

You can add your input

Kees70
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Original dervish come in

Postby Kees70 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:44 am

I know that this Thread was targeted for my response, but im sure i am saying this for everyone that your question 2 lies solely with HAG/Mogadishu central power and not with the Dhullos.

Just ask yourself how in gods name would Dhullos be able to bring Ictiraaf for Isaaq from Mogadishu when Isaaq themselves couldnt achieve it for the past 30 years, just why would HAG refuse Isaaq ictiraaf but it give it to daroods???

Its obvious by now that Dhullos just like Isaaq are in impasse, and that all roads in Somaliland leads to Mogadishu.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:55 am

I know that this Thread was targeted for my response, but im sure i am saying this for everyone that your question 2 lies solely with HAG/Mogadishu central power and not with the Dhullos.

Just ask yourself how in gods name would Dhullos be able to bring Ictiraaf for Isaaq from Mogadishu when Isaaq themselves couldnt achieve it for the past 30 years, just why would HAG refuse Isaaq ictiraaf but it give it to daroods???

Its obvious by now that Dhullos just like Isaaq are in impasse, and that all roads in Somaliland leads to Mogadishu.

He is of the assumption that if we give darood land to Mogadishu hawiye would support and recognise somaliland yeah I know it’s absurd why would hawiye agree with that
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:27 am

Kees70 I think your assumption is wrong , and I don't think Hag has any particular power to grant or refuse somaliland ictiraaf , if that's the case mar horayba na siin lahaayen.

It's really a Somali matter , and the hotspot is here where we live. If we agree the above points , and convince other somalis to support it this peaceful process , which qabiil do you think will refuse ?

When I say bringing ictiraaf or independence from Xamar or hargeisa , I mean We can Push both governments to do a referendum in our land .

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:34 am

This is not bad. The problem is the border. Isaaq has encroached on the historical border between them and dhulos. Dhulbahante wants his original border back but isaaq want to keep expanding.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:42 am

This is not bad. The problem is the border. Isaaq has encroached on the historical border between them and dhulos. Dhulbahante wants his original border back but isaaq want to keep expanding.
Darod can’t get back land it lost in wars, it’s never going to happen so don’t entertain it. It’s better to move on and forget it otherwise you guys will lose the rest of the land you have left.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:59 am

It’s very strange How some of the isaaqs think that the folks in Mogadishu care for eastern and eastern sanaag and eastern sool this is madness really. Both darood and hawiye use eastern sanaag and eastern sool as leverage against somaliland to derail somaliland. It’s nothing more. The daroods really don’t care for it. Other then lip service and the hawiye don’t care for it hawiye opposes somaliland and do not wants its independence. And they try to use these eastern soool and eastern sanaag our subjects against us that’s all so the best way is to stick to our borders the colonial boundaries we inherited from our grandma Elizebeth the queen the second . I remember guray few years ago entertained the idea for the sake of it and all the hawiye and darood rejected it because they wanted just to derail somaliland nothing more . So let’s stick to our land and let’s fight our enemies and win and I am sure we will win

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sbashi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:40 am

Darod can’t get back land it lost in wars, it’s never going to happen so don’t entertain it. It’s better to move on and forget it otherwise you guys will lose the rest of the land you have left.
That's up to dhulbahante really. I don't think they would accept a formal agreement that make isaaq gains xalaal. That's madness. No1 rule of clan warfare is to keep lands disputed to give a future opportunity to take it back.

How about isaaq make a small sacrifice and let go of illegally seized land and then reach an agreement with dhulbahante. If you agree to that, next darood prez will allow you to legally leave and do whatever you want in the sambusa triangle subject to ofc awdal residents voting for secession. That's fair.

Khalid,

insisting on a colony border won't work. To begin with, somaliland gained independence with Somalia's flag. The blue flag. I don't know where you folks brought this fake flag from. Second, who tf made you a spokesperson for former British somaliland. You have no legal basis. Third, 30+ years you have tried this approach. A logical mind that isn't affected by any khat would seek a a better way at this point. Like I said to mahoka, we have no problem with you guys leaving. However, we don't give freebies you have to pay up anything illegally taken. You're also running out of time, the southies have realized your little game with terrorism.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 am

First what is this illegal land we have taken from dhulbahante or warsangali we haven’t taken any new lands since 1991

Second who made me the spokesmen for British somaliland simply because I am the majority of the land both in landsize and population. Trust me we gonne stick to our bounderies five miles from garowe five miles from bosaaso

Tell me what is ur clan ur darood right Yaad ka tahay
Mida xigta 1960 we didn’t flag the Somalia flag but the flag of what was once known of the Somali republic or the somaliweyn flag the blue flag with. The white star wit the five points isn’t a somalia flag it was a somaliweyn flag meeshi ugu horeysey eh laga taagay hada masajid banu ka dhinay this new flag is our snm flag which was remodeld its our sadaat flag that we have created our selves with our own history and blood. We are not gonne give u our land the land belongs to us. The qurjiiles and wasakhgalis we allow them to live on the land laakin dhulka iyagu gaar uma laha dhulka waliyal amarkisu wa reer sheikh isxaaq and the messiah muse biixi abdi

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:06 am

That's not the issue. Only those who are not interested peace would entertain that. In reality dhulbahante is more likely to loose more land in sanaag. If we don't meet and address our issues in a civilized progressive manner.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Khalid is 100% right when he says Hag don't give a damn about SSC or even Awdal for that matter.

The hagites biggest fear is that SL returns to the table and demand the re-establishment of the North- South power sharing agreement.

My position on this crisis is clear.
I support an autonomous recognised SSC within the northern political entity.

I think this is a good compromise position for all sides.
Being against secession is a moot point as its patently obvious that SL will never be recognised.

SL has to re-engage with Somalia.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:57 pm

Many people are suggesting that large numbers of whom are Isaq saying if you can't beat them join, after all they say they are going president, capital either one of them or both
So all you reer waqooyi are going be in competition as Isaq would want the lion share and even between HA, HJ, Garxejis and others
This problem Somali fighting for seat of power along tribal lines has no limit

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Khalid is 100% right when he says Hag don't give a damn about SSC or even Awdal for that matter.

The hagites biggest fear is that SL returns to the table and demand the re-establishment of the North- South power sharing agreement.

My position on this crisis is clear.
I support an autonomous recognised SSC within the northern political entity.

I think this is a good compromise position for all sides.
Being against secession is a moot point as its patently obvious that SL will never be recognised.

SL has to re-engage with Somalia.
Waar dadkani inama khuseeyane horta do you accept any of what I have suggested .

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:43 pm

Most of what you said doesn't make any sense.
Going to Xamar to get you recognition etc.
Drawing up borders between hy,hj and Dhulbahante.
Your all over the place sxb.....I don't agree with any of it.
It's ludicrous and unworkable.

My suggestion is simple and is feasible if both sides think outside the box.

Of course compromises must be made for it to work.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:50 pm

Most of what you said doesn't make any sense.
Going to Xamar to get you recognition etc.
Drawing up borders between hy,hj and Dhulbahante.
Your all over the place sxb.....I don't agree with any of it.
It's ludicrous and unworkable.

My suggestion is simple and is feasible if both sides think outside the box.

Of course compromises must be made for it to work.
How is it ridiculous to map our own Clan boundaries ? As HJ and dhulo .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.