Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is isaaq tribe the biggest cowards on earth?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Is isaaq tribe the biggest cowards on earth?

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:54 am

Isaaq tribe is so cowardly it is now giving a darod man back his property after few patriotic locals told him to go home, this was a response to the darod declaration of war against SL and isaaq :lol: :lol:

Guys we must be honest with each other, how can one community beg their enemies like this? Isaaq has just told the world that darod can enjoy living amongst them and enjoy their economy while at the same time declaring a war on them. We have all seen the manner in which darod on social media talk about isaaq even the darod members of this forum can attest to the venomous spit coming from darod from their clergymen to their women and children and politicians who are United in their hate and opposition to isaaq

Mark my words, isaaq will try and paint this act as a noble act but it’s based on isaaq cowardice, nothing more nothing less. Shame on the cowardly mayor of berbera for giving land to your enemy. Shame on the locals for turning a blind eye.

Sbashi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is isaaq tribe the biggest cowards on earth?

Postby Sbashi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 am

I have seen the video of the man crying about his land long ago. don't know why it resurfaced recently. I also don't know whether his land was given back just now or back then. But from the video quality I'm guessing the problem was solved at that time and it isn't anything new.

I will tell you something saxib. Speaking from mx perspective we don't hate isaaq. There's no reason for us to hate you guys. In fact, I support isaaq gaining independence and doing what we they want with their land. Lakiin I cannot support injustice and forced occupation of another persons land. I don't support forcing another person to accept your desires. Marka Kala saar.

Secondly this is good for you if you gave him his land. It gives off the image that there are actually laws in sl and its not a qabiil enclave. I would mention that this man's land wasn't taken during the 1990s, it survived snm capture of beberba, survived the intra-habar wars. It survived the conflict ridden years when qabilism was at its strongest and when faqash hatred was at its peak and when the wounds inflicted by the ka aan government were still fresh. That tells me the isaaqs as a qabiil waa gob. The land being taken now says how the administration the qabiil built is corrupt and lawless.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:34 am

What would you do if an elderly citizen of your city cries because he fear to loose his property to someone he perceives is more connected or more laandheere in the area. I would cry too if nuux ismaaciil take my baloodh in hargeisa. The system is created to defend the weak. The mayor has done his job.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:33 am

What would you do if an elderly citizen of your city cries because he fear to loose his property to someone he perceives is more connected or more laandheere in the area. I would cry too if nuux ismaaciil take my baloodh in hargeisa. The system is created to defend the weak. The mayor has done his job.
The weak often convince themselves they are noble, it’s a face saving tactic. As for your comparison, you as hj and consider me a nuux ismaciil as sworn enemy so your rights are the rights of brotherly people - this extends to all Somalis except my cadow.

That old man’s children and grandchildren see you as a sworn enemy.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:22 am

The weak often convince themselves they are noble, it’s a face saving tactic. As for your comparison, you as hj and consider me a nuux ismaciil as sworn enemy so your rights are the rights of brotherly people - this extends to all Somalis except my cadow.

That old man’s children and grandchildren see you as a sworn enemy.

Markaa ma odayga meeshiisa Ka qaada baad odhan lahayd .

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:56 am

This boy Mohoka is little Hitler. :wtf:

War isku xishood inaa lilaahi waa inaa ilaahi raajicuun why are you always animated by the lowest common denominator occurrences both in what you choose to identify about others and what you choose to identify about your own people.

That tells me there is "frame of reference" problem in your mentality.

You are implicated in negativity so you get what you attract----both in what seems to appeal to you from what others are doing as well as what you wish to express to others.

I saw "Nuux Ismaaciil" trade trucks from Berbera in Caabudwaaq and heard the matron of the eatery greet him with "Ma Wiilki Duriyaddaa? Gormaad so gashay eedo, ii fadhiisee" telling me he was a long visitor to Caabudwaaq and even regular proprietor of the establishment (served the best camel meat I have ever eaten in my life).

So dude-Mohoka-chill out dude. "Politics" does not represent everything about xiriirka ummada Soomaaliyeed let alone neighbors and locals living with each other.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:08 pm

Funny he said he is Nuux Ismaaciil
For some who might be wondering why are 3 Xawaadle trucks lying around in Caabudwaaq. Dude, I saw AJUURAAN TRUCKS. I saw Sacad Muuse/NUUX ISMAACIIL TRUCKS, I saw TUNNI trucks. Caabudwaaq is a town of trucks, and trucks, and trucks. Imagine Tunni trucks in Mugdi Mudug? You sit outside for tea at Casbudwaaq city center and every 1/2 of an hour, you will see 1-3 long haul big xamuul trucks either filled with goats or livestock or with badeeco/commercial stuff coming in through the border with Ethiopia or coming into Caabudwaaq from the south or east through Dhusamareb.

Caabudwaaq waa meel yaab leh wallahi.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 5#p5031643

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:45 pm

For some who might be wondering why are 3 Xawaadle trucks lying around in Caabudwaaq. Dude, I saw AJUURAAN TRUCKS. I saw Sacad Muuse/NUUX ISMAACIIL TRUCKS, I saw TUNNI trucks. Caabudwaaq is a town of trucks, and trucks, and trucks. Imagine Tunni trucks in Mugdi Mudug? You sit outside for tea at Casbudwaaq city center and every 1/2 of an hour, you will see 1-3 long haul big xamuul trucks either filled with goats or livestock or with badeeco/commercial stuff coming in through the border with Ethiopia or coming into Caabudwaaq from the south or east through Dhusamareb.

The guy masuuliyadi ma saarna. I bet he would do the same in real life.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:58 pm

This Mahoka fellow gets caught up with the Somali social media bs. That's what Somalis do.....they love talk to talk trash online.

The political crisis in SL is based around Dhulbahante right to self determination.......nothing else. We don't hate them or want to take over their towns and lands.

The only reason a war will break out is if the iidoor attempt to subjugate us. Its really that simple.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:37 pm

This Mahoka fellow gets caught up with the Somali social media bs. That's what Somalis do.....they love talk to talk trash online.

The political crisis in SL is based around Dhulbahante right to self determination.......nothing else. We don't hate them or want to take over their towns and lands.

The only reason a war will break out is if the iidoor attempt to subjugate us. Its really that simple.
I am actually not against qurjile freedom since I maintain my stance of either bring them in by force or leave them alone approach, I just don’t want darod in my towns and cities- there must be a complete separation between isaaq and darod as two enemy communities.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:38 pm

So what if you saw one truck - he most likely has darod business partners?

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:05 pm

Mahoka - You may think this is weakness.

But I think this shows that we are a people distinct from other Somali. We must never be like our enemies who love injustice and hatred.

If we are a people who treat others with justice - Then God will show us justice.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:15 pm

Mahoka - You may think this is weakness.

But I think this shows that we are a people distinct from other Somali. We must never be like our enemies who love injustice and hatred.

If we are a people who treat others with justice - Then God will show us justice.
Bro the this nonsense, our cadow don’t respond to kindness so it’s time to use our stick (carrot and stick approach)

Our cadow think we are soft, when darod we’re fighting over food aid in bosaso airport their injured were all transported to burco and hargeisa hospitals. They don’t even take them to Mogadishu kkkkk

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.