Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have a solution for the dhulbahante and laascanood issue

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: I have a solution for the dhulbahante and laascanood issue

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Clearly you despise us....and yet want us to leave Somalia with you.

You will learn the hard way......there is no Somali clan that can subdue us. :som:
We are no longer interested to subdue you , we gonna destroy you.
Waar is la yaab inaadeer!
No one is gonna destroy anyone.

What you fail to understand is a the anti Somaliland Dhulbahante want a massacre, caadifad and cuqdad.
It's the only weapon they have. OD and her dhulbhanate kin yearn for a bloody massacre.

Deprive them of what they want. Do not make them martyrs please!

Haduu wadan keenu ahaan lahaa mid xuduudihiisu sugan yihiin , waxan u arki lahaa inaynu civil war caadiya Ku jirno. Laakiin Somalidu ma aqoonsana xuduudeena Bari. Sidaas awgeed waxan u arkaa inaynu Nahay qabiil la dagaalamaya qabiil kale. Ninka isaaq ugu doqonsan waa Ka weli aaminsan in laascaanood kasii mid ahaanayso somaliland. Iga walaanay taasi dhacayn ee nin walawba maantaad chance haysata ee Dil waxaad dilayso. Magaalada lafteeda xitaa waynu yeelan karna gebigeedaba laakiin system ka baa inaga hor taagan. System ka somaliland waa cadawga reer sheekh isaxaq.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Khalid.....there is some truth in what you say.
My position has always been clear vis-a-vis SL.

However, that is all irrelevant now. Events on the ground have overtaken us. We are a people at war for our very existence as an independent people.

If we lose this existential conflict we will become the chattels of iidoor, lower than Madhiban .

We will fight from every home, car, trench till the last man. We will never surrender. :som:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Khalid.....there is some truth in what you say.
My position has always been clear vis-a-vis SL.

However, that is all irrelevant now. Events on the ground have overtaken us. We are a people at war for our very existence as an independent people.

If we lose this existential conflict we will become the chattels of iidoor, lower than Madhiban .

We will fight from every home, car, trench till the last man. We will never surrender. :som:
Si daacad ah baan u qoslay.
Quoting Churchill now are we?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:38 pm

Quoting Churchill.....we fought against Churchill during the glorious Darwiish era.

You though are despicable human being.
Mentioning tawhid every five minutes while calling for the killing of innocent Muslims.

I would suggest you examine you iman.....clearly there is something deficient in you.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:44 pm

Quoting Churchill.....we fought against Churchill during the glorious Darwiish era.

You though are despicable human being.
Mentioning tawhid every five minutes while calling for the killing of innocent Muslims.

I would suggest you examine you iman.....clearly there is something deficient in you.
Lol at fighting Churchill. Ignorant and arrogant
The bitch doesn’t even know she’s paraphrasing someone she claims to have fought against to :lol:

With respect to other points you’ve made.

A defensive war is what I’ve called for.
I advocate starving you of the publicity
I advocate starving you of the opportunity to claim genocide.

Despite the many provocations from your black little heart I have advocated nothing but a defensive war.

I know you’re kind very well - Black hearted, semi pagan, lacking in civility, and full of qabyaalad lightly cloathed in a thin veneer of fake somalinimo.

I am Muslim, I am a Somalilander and Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq - I am morally superior to you in every possibly way.

You are nothing but an animal. An animal who will learn civility soon.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:56 pm

If anybody needed any further proof on the type of people we are dealing with.......here it is.

As I've already pointed out.....your a despicable human being.

I wouldn't be surprised if your typing up your bile and hatred for fellow Muslims while waiting for salat in the mosque.

At least TheYusef is honest enough to remove himself from Islam completely. You on the other hand are a.....

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:13 pm

If anybody needed any further proof on the type of people we are dealing with.......here it is.

I wouldn't be surprised if your typing up your bile and hatred for fellow Muslims while waiting for salat in the mosque.

At least TheYusef is honest enough to remove himself from Islam completely. You on the other hand are a.....
And I suppose you are the paragon of virtue :lol:

More to the point.

I can understand why you prefer Yuusuf. Yuusuf has been consumed with emotion and advocates dealing with you in a way outside the realms of dhaqanka Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq and outside Dhaqanka Islaamka and the principles on which Somaliland stands.

Your black little pagan heart consumed with hatred and daroodism yearns for a massacre, you want to scream to the world "Soomaaliland baa na xasuuqday". You want an offensive war on the part of Somaliland.

If Yuusuf's thinking spreads among the Isaaq, then you become a martyr and a victim and we become delegitimised as a result. This is the strategy of your kin since 2007.

I will advocate and will always advocate the current strategy of Somaliland.
Defend the barracks.
Defensive war.
And if you put the guns down - Peace.
I will starve you pagans of the opportunity to claim victimhood.

Is xeji - Sii dagaalan, wali kamaad dharkin dhimasho.
Khaatumo and SSC lasted much longer and many more died.

When you've had hundreds killed - You will come crawling back, begging for peace, like the animal you are :up: :D

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:04 pm

Now you've written what you'd like to happen.
Let's wait and see what happens on the ground. :som:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:26 pm

More to the point.

I can understand why you prefer Yuusuf. Yuusuf has been consumed with emotion and advocates dealing with you in a way outside the realms of dhaqanka Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq and outside Dhaqanka Islaamka and the principles on which Somaliland stands.

Your black little pagan heart consumed with hatred and daroodism yearns for a massacre, you want to scream to the world "Soomaaliland baa na xasuuqday". You want an offensive war on the part of Somaliland.

If Yuusuf's thinking spreads among the Isaaq, then you become a martyr and a victim and we become delegitimised as a result. This is the strategy of your kin since 2007.

Defend the barracks.
Defensive war.

When you've had hundreds killed - You will come crawling back, begging for peace, like the animal you are
:up: :up:

Waad la heshay abdikarim.

The only card qurjiile have is, the very objective of their desperate run, is to compel Isaaq to obliterate them and force the international community to physically intervene to save them. They are running out of bullets and their men are demoralised due to high death and casualty figures on their end.

And yet Somaliland is still at the exact same spot it occupied last week :lol:

OD, I hope you packed two lunches.. this shift isnt ending any time soon :)

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:41 pm

More to the point.

Defend the barracks.
Defensive war.

When you've had hundreds killed - You will come crawling back, begging for peace, like the animal you are :up: :D
Walaal, have you ever had a disassociated out of body experience?

Like sleep paralysis where you became suddenly consciously "aware" but your body or "senses" were asleep?

How about being so consumed deep in thought wherein you snap out of it and realize you were staring at somewhere basically looking but not seeing?

How about so in the middle of something wherein you snap to attention realizing someone was speaking to you and you had been responding "uhah, uhah, basically you were hearing them but not listening?

I am not trying to attack you nor do I find OD's response to you fair even or warranted and really I am not interested in corny sermonializing or misplaced judgement.

I would like to give you constructive criticism from my perspective concerning what looks to me a "process" vulnerability or about how you "relate" to "perception."

Of course, if you decline and so no, I shall not bother you with it ever again.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Benny.....your hj are among the highest casualties in this war.....including a hj general and 3 hj colonels.

You think we don't know what's happening in Burco.
Your people are being driven insane with grief, as truckloads of your dead and dying arrive daily.

Unlike you I see nothing to laugh about in this war.
This was a totally unprovoked assault on civilians exercising their inalienable rights to democracy and self determination.

As of writing, the liberation forces of SSC are in control of Lascaanood. That's why the iidoors have been shelling the city indiscriminately. You don't shell a city under your control.

The war will continue until the last iidoor is dead, captured or fleeing. :som:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:01 pm

Benny.....your hj are among the highest casualties in this war.....including a hj general and 3 hj colonels.

You think we don't know what's happening in Burco.
Your people are being driven insane with grief, as truckloads of your dead and dying arrive daily.

Unlike you I see nothing to laugh about in this war.
This was a totally unprovoked assault on civilians exercising their inalienable rights to democracy and self determination.

As of writing, the liberation forces of SSC are in control of Lascaanood. That's why the iidoors have been shelling the city indiscriminately. You don't shell a city under your control.

The war will continue until the last iidoor is dead, captured or fleeing. :som:
Lol,

Baghdad bob, your multiple personalities are going into malfunction. One minute you want peace than next war and the. You okay the victim and then warrior of Islam. What the hell is going in that head of yours?

Why just 3 habar jeclo why not 20 or 30 or even 100, since this all your imagination. I don’t get why you pick such a low number. The fact though is, the iidoors are still outside your town shelling every minute. Don’t play yhe victim stand correct and taking your lesson like a proud man.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:45 pm

OD, your tone has completely changed. You are starting to realise you're utterly fkd. :)

You and I both know for every HJ death there are probably 20 qurjiile corpses rotting in the laascanood heat as we speak. Your expired cousins are getting buried by the load with frontloaders and backhoes (cagafcagaf). I can share videos. 0

Death at such scale, this early in the war, in your own backyard must be upsetting. But ultimately, its the cowardice of the deranged diaspora qurjiile like yourself that led to this outcome. You've been on this forum crying about Isaaq occupation for years now, but you refuse to fight to end this occupation, instead you want your people back home to die in their thousands while you warmonger from the comfort of your dilapidated council house.

Continue feeding your gullible qurjiile kin your ciil-based narrative. It will change very little on the ground. I am still where I was two weeks ago, not moved an inch. Whilst you continue to run out of provisions, your young men dying in scores to feed the ego of a mentally-ill diaspora.

You've put yourself in this pinch, you have only yourself to blame :up:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:31 pm

No need for me to refute your bs.....the whole world, including your beloved British, knows who started this conflict.

The war for liberation will be long and hard....we've known this from the outset.

Eventually you will be driven from our lands....this is inevitable. You cannot sustain such catastrophic losses indefinitely.

The price of freedom is paid in blood.

PS again you've become a pathological liar.
My recent posts bare witness to my efforts to achieve a peaceful resolution to the crisis......not just online but through notable intermediaries in Hargeisa. :som:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:49 pm

Its beyond who started the conflict at this stage.

I am just saying you and your fellow ciilqabayaal diaspora are cowards, egging your kin back home to die and suffer in service of your ciil and pride. The price of freedom is indeed paid in blood, but not your blood :lol:

This is a v2 of Kalshaale, almost an identical scenario. Back then you lot said similar things to what you are saying now, and we all know how it ended for "liberated" Buuhoodle. You have no chance of winning, deep down you know this too.

But lets see :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.