Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shelling and besieging of LC

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Shelling and besieging of LC

Postby gobdoon » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:05 pm

This is merciless and inhumane activities last 3 days would create and spear head a lasting conflict that would not be confined in the area, I could for see the day when similar actions would be experienced by Burco, or it has to happen to avenge LC, otherwise people who are waging this war would see themselves as victors so I reckon they should be taught a lesson
Basically you shouldn't be an agresor and get away with it

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Shelling and besieging of LC

Postby cheifaqilbari » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:50 am

^ i thought u guys darood jabartia was winning , mise already oheenta beenta bilodwadey .

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:14 am

^ i thought u guys darood jabartia was winning , mise already oheenta beenta bilodwadey .
He is a dhabacyo, other darod are asking why his dhabacyo Zanzibaris refused to send men and equipment to fight SL - you know you have a terrible reputation when even other darods are insulting you and calling you cowards. All darod has turned on the Zanzibari dhabacyo since they are the closest of all darod to dhulo (both distance wise and tribe wise) :lol: :lol:

Now the coward zanzibari after consuming the potent Kenyan mira is suggesting burco could be the target for darod retaliation knowing full well his own cowardly people would never allow that as they are too scared for their little villages of garowe/qardho/bosaso :lol: :lol:

Even his famous dh1lo cousin ilhan Omar the zina committer didn’t raise the issue in the US kkkkkkkk

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:17 am

This is merciless and inhumane activities last 3 days would create and spear head a lasting conflict that would not be confined in the area, I could for see the day when similar actions would be experienced by Burco, or it has to happen to avenge LC, otherwise people who are waging this war would see themselves as victors so I reckon they should be taught a lesson
Basically you shouldn't be an agresor and get away with it
Daarood propaganda - Nothing more.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.