Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Consistent Observation: Everyone that hates "Siad Barre" and/or "Faqash" hates Majerten more viscerally

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Consistent Observation: Everyone that hates "Siad Barre" and/or "Faqash" hates Majerten more viscerally

Postby BigBreak » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:29 am

Little Dofarad clan can't accept that they are a minority in Somalia and Somaliland each hence their desperate irredentism antics

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Consistent Observation: Everyone that hates "Siad Barre" and/or "Faqash" hates Majerten more viscerally

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:37 am

I can honestly say.....hand on heart.....I have never entered an iidoor city or even village.

Once, during the early days of Daalo airlines, my flight made an unscheduled stop in Hargeisa. I declined to enter the city and stayed in the transit lounge, then boarded my flight to Bosasso.

Even then I was aware the iidoors are my mortal enemy, and had no wish to dwell in their settlements.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:47 am

The Eyduur are some of the nicest and most warm hearted human beings I have met. I deeply resent what Muuse has implicated them in with their neighbors and brothers and sisters.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:55 am

I can honestly say.....hand on heart.....I have never entered an iidoor city or even village.

Once, during the early days of Daalo airlines, my flight made an unscheduled stop in Hargeisa. I declined to enter the city and stayed in the transit lounge, then boarded my flight to Bosasso.

Even then I was aware the iidoors are my mortal enemy, and had no wish to dwell in their settlements.
Nobody cares about YOU, as you display all the symptoms of someone who should really be sectioned. The reality though is you Darods have two options, Hargeisa or Mogdisho to pay your pilgrimage. Nobody wants to live in Las anood or Cabudwaaq, not even you.

Your capital OD is either Hargeisa or Mogdisho....

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:04 pm

The Eyduur are some of the nicest and most warm hearted human beings I have met. I deeply resent what Muuse has implicated them in with their neighbors and brothers and sisters.
Eevryone has good and bad people. For example both Dhubahnte and Marexaan are some of the nicest people I know.

Voltage, Muse represents the true Isaaq ideals in its purest form. I didn't have respect for him before but with this war his popularity has gone through the roof. The Dhulbante miscalculated greatly. They had a plan to get the Garxajis on side in order to divide Isaaq in two. What they didn't understand is what they don't have, integrity. Garxajis will hold the line regardless what internal issue we may have. Imagine the Dhulbahnte two years ago they were shooting these same puntland soldiers in the back who they are begging today. It's only matter of time before they change sides. It's in their DNA.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:28 pm

In qurbaha my buddies have always been Daarood , we help each an other like brothers and I actually trust them more than my isaaq closest cousins , but we don't agree politically. Let's separate politics and personal relationships . Anaga laftayada isku tufna markaanu axada isku sakhraano, baraha bulshadana nin walba tolkii buu taageera. Walaalana waanu nahay oo wallaahi jacket yadu xitaa nooma kala soocna. :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:48 pm

As a certain famous American philosopher of negro persuasion, Rodney King once said, " why can we not all get along"?
Good I know I’m the “exotic” addition. Still realer and more pan Africanist. They Americans for that. Like I said, you can’t catch me lacking. They white for that

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:29 pm

In qurbaha my buddies have always been Daarood , we help each an other like brothers and I actually trust them more than my isaaq closest cousins , but we don't agree politically. Let's separate politics and personal relationships . Anaga laftayada isku tufna markaanu axada isku sakhraano, baraha bulshadana nin walba tolkii buu taageera. Walaalana waanu nahay oo wallaahi jacket yadu xitaa nooma kala soocna. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:36 pm

All faqash are the same to me, we despise each other, only difference is you guys hide behind somalinimo but are truly bunch of snakes.

I respect faqash who shows his true colours, once in a while the mask slips and the true faqash shows but in general are very hypocritic people.

I truly wish we never had qurjiles and darod as neighbors but any other clan. tragic

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:25 am

Inshallah kheir.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:26 pm

Faqash this, faqash that. You’re women French:

Ghiklo

Postby Ghiklo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:57 pm

Without even going into "theory" like what percentage is preoccupied to show the number of possible options about "population," I am going to use strictly what you used to make an inference to show that is not evidence for that inference.

1. You pointed out correctly that Darod is not implicated in the 3 biggest urban centers of Somalis.

2. But we also know Darood is geographically with the most territory both in distance and area; in fact significantly and even disproportionately.

I made this diagram for you that takes those two facts to show you not being implicated in the largest urban center is not evidence of your inference.

Those are two equal populations just with one compact and one sprawling.
[tweet]

Okay tell us more..... :lol:
The reason why Bosaso port isn’t performing well is because of capacity issues which can be solved with greater federal investment. FDI is not the only form of investment.

Secondly, Isaaq numbers are massively inflated as you are 2-3 clans grouped into one. Let this sink in: I, as a shisheeye Daarood, am paternally more closely related to some Isaaqs than he is.

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:14 pm

Without even going into "theory" like what percentage is preoccupied to show the number of possible options about "population," I am going to use strictly what you used to make an inference to show that is not evidence for that inference.

1. You pointed out correctly that Darod is not implicated in the 3 biggest urban centers of Somalis.

2. But we also know Darood is geographically with the most territory both in distance and area; in fact significantly and even disproportionately.

I made this diagram for you that takes those two facts to show you not being implicated in the largest urban center is not evidence of your inference.

Those are two equal populations just with one compact and one sprawling.
[tweet]

The reason why Bosaso port isn’t performing well is because of capacity issues which can be solved with greater federal investment. FDI is not the only form of investment.

Secondly, Isaaq numbers are massively inflated as you are 2-3 clans grouped into one. Let this sink in: I, as a shisheeye Daarood, am paternally more closely related to some Isaaqs than he is.
faqash, stop claiming you're related to HA, you're still a faqash

Ghiklo

Postby Ghiklo » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:33 pm

[tweet]

faqash, stop claiming you're related to HA, you're still a faqash
Lol, I have no Isaaq relatives. And here is the correction for you: I am claiming Habar Awals are closer to Daaroods qabiil-wise than they are to other Isaaqs which is a fact you can verify for yourself.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.